The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 is out now

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

It's here! The Wolf Among Us Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors is now available to download on PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and iOS.

Already played the episode? Let us know what you think in the community forum!

Haven't jumped in yet? Check out what the press had to say about Smoke & Mirrors (fair warning, there may be spoilers in those links!):

• "Smoke & Mirrors has me hooked" - Destructoid
  • "Just so damn good" - IGN
  • "Deliciously dark" - Escapist
  • "Dials everything up to eleven" - Nerdist
  • "Guarantees we're in this for the long haul" - Joystiq

Speaking of second episodes, we know The Walking Dead fans are eagerly awaiting news of what's next for Clementine as well. Stay tuned for more info on what's coming up in Episode 2 of Season Two, A House Divided...

Comments

• Its great...but also please work hard on the walking dead season 2 please....i want this game more populer and game of the year...

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Stay tuned for more info

Now where have I heard that before... How long do we have to wait this time?

• soon

FreddeN93 posted: »

Stay tuned for more info Now where have I heard that before... How long do we have to wait this time?

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

Intriguing but highly disturbing...

dannybliss posted: »

soon

• MOIST TOWELETS!!!

FreddeN93 posted: »

Intriguing but highly disturbing...

• It was a fantastic episode! Cant wait for more.

• We all need the EXACT SCHEDULE, not vague one like "stay tuned". Telltale you are torturing us!

• Episode 2 is not ready yet according to my game on my Mac. What's the fix?

• Got to admit it had a surprising twist at the end, I did not expect you know who ( Saying his name might be a spoiler ) but it there still is the puzzle of who was, you know who's accomplice. Love the pudin and pie, the right hint of nudity was to be expected, yeah I'm a dirty monkey so sue me I enjoy the nudity part of the episode. Can't wait for the next episode and Walking Dead of course, I say the best thing to do to pass the time is play season one all over again... Yes I know sounds like a drag, but hey if you watch the TV series then that should wet your apatite a little while we continue to wait for episode 2.

This discussion has been closed.