Game won't launch on Steam (Unknown error) on Steam

I managed to play the 1st chapter, I downloaded the 2nd one but Steam is telling me "Game won't launch on Steam (Unknown error)".
I followed the instruction from another topic (http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51911/game-won039t-launch-on-steam-unknown-error) and here is the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/inlw23
I don't know if it's useful or not, but I've tried everything I could find on the web to launch the game, I hope someone will help me. Thank you.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After looking over your support tool data, it seems your computer's graphics card does not meet the minimum system requirements to run the game. Where we require a minimum of 512mb dedicated memory, your card is currently running at 32mb. I recommend upgrading your graphics card's drivers to the latest version. Also, make sure that when you are attempting to play the game, that you do not have any other applications or programs running in the background at the same time. If this does not resolve your issue, I would recommend playing on a supported system. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• Wow that seems crazy to me as my computer is 5 months old with an Nvidia Geforce 2GB and I can run other games that seems much more "memory hogger" than this one... I don't know anything about informatics but that is strange... I'll follow your instructions then, I hope it will work. Thank you for your help!

• Ok I finally found what was the problem. The WIndows task manager was showing that my discs were at 100% (I don't know what it signify really) and I found out the problem came from Emsisoft Anti-Malware. TWAU is now working after I uninstalled Emsisoft. Let the fun begin again! ;p

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Enjoy the game!

Killmetal94 posted: »

Ok I finally found what was the problem. The WIndows task manager was showing that my discs were at 100% (I don't know what it signify really)

This discussion has been closed.