Wiiware and PC differences

:confused:So, were there any differences in the full game? You know, besides e-mails, pictures on wii message board(if you can do that, haven't tried or checked yet), and Snake boxer 5 controls. I have just the Wiiware version, and it would be cool to know.

Comments

• SegSeg
    edited August 2008
    No differences between the game besides what you outlined and the 'it's on a TV' and 'it's on a computer' differences.

The PC version also has Snappy, but is saves to the My Documents folder where you'll have to e-mail them outside of the game.
  • edited August 2008
    Also, you can hold more than two pictures because...they're on your hard drive!

Oh, and I think the costume items in the PC version carry over to the next episode, and they don't in the Wiiware version.

And the PC season subscribers get a disc at the end of the season, but that's not exactly a game difference.
  • edited August 2008
    I have beat story mode on the Wii, and have played the PC demo. The graphics seem just a little tighter on the PC; not to mention SB just looks like he belongs there. Seeing him on the TV is nice, but it kinda loses the feel you get when you're watching the H*R sbemails/toons. I did, although prefer the Wii controls over the PC, so it all evens out.
    Great game nonetheless, I'll probably get used to seeing SB and crew on the 'big screen'.
  • edited August 2008
    They must have hired the Graphics Tightener from the Snake Boxer manual to do the graphics for the PC version!
  • edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I have beat story mode on the Wii, and have played the PC demo. The graphics seem just a little tighter on the PC; not to mention SB just looks like he belongs there. Seeing him on the TV is nice, but it kinda loses the feel you get when you're watching the H*R sbemails/toons. I did, although prefer the Wii controls over the PC, so it all evens out.
    Great game nonetheless, I'll probably get used to seeing SB and crew on the 'big screen'.

Please Telltale for the Wii Episode 2 have all the costumes in Part 1 be unlocked PLEASE!
  • edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I have beat story mode on the Wii, and have played the PC demo. The graphics seem just a little tighter on the PC; not to mention SB just looks like he belongs there.
    What the game really needs is a BROWSER PLUGIN so we can play it where it REALLY belongs: on www.homestarrunner.com :D

(Also, most SBEmail episodes are available on DVD, so playing the game on a TV doesn't sound too much off...)

np: Anthony Rother - Liquid System (My Name Is Beuys Von Telekraft)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.