Season Pass Episode 2

It's been more than the 48 hours I was promised to receive an episode 2 passcode. I find this to be very upsetting that you're willing to take our money and than do a terrible job supporting your product. On top of that I was told If you emailed this weekend you'd hear a response today. Why is no one owning up to this or giving us an actual timeline on the title update. My gt is fullmetalgypsy and please save your time and don't post the link to the sticky which provides no worthwhile information. I hope you guys treat my beloved borderlands franchise with more care.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please note that if you have emailed our support team over the weekend, that you should be hearing from us today if not tomorrow. We have received an above average amount of support tickets, and are working hard to answer every one in the order we received them. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• First off I'm a huge fan of the Wolf Among Us. It's the first Tell tale game I've played and I'm not a huge fan of the company I bought the season pass 3 days ago and still haven't received my "passcode" I shouldn't have to send tedious emails and post asshole comments on your forums to play a game I already paid 20 dollars for at this point If I didn't enjoy the game so much I'd be asking for a reimbursement to my Live account.

Please note that if you have emailed our support team over the weekend, that you should be hearing from us today if not tomorrow. We have rece

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Can you please reply to this thread with your unique ticket number that you received when you emailed our support, and we will now be able to assist you with your issue.

Nihls posted: »

First off I'm a huge fan of the Wolf Among Us. It's the first Tell tale game I've played and I'm not a huge fan of the company I bought the se

This discussion has been closed.