Soundtrack?

Are we gonna get a SBCG4AP soundtrack? Or not? Cause' me likes the music that plays outside the KOT's castle in Episode 1.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Possibly eventually. If we do, it won't be out until a few months after the season is over, so we probably shouldn't fret TOO much until 2009.
  • edited August 2008
    I love The Cheat's latin rhythms, myself.

Although, actually.. since there are many parts of the game that can just play music without any speech or sound effects in front of them, it's possible for people with the right hookups to record audio from the television (Wii version) or simply use something like Goldwave to record them from the PC version.

In fact, i'm gonna do that, for a few of my favorites from the game. :P

..........for my own private use, of course. :P
  • edited August 2008
    I love The Cheat's latin rhythms, myself.

Although, actually.. since there are many parts of the game that can just play music without any speech or sound effects in front of them, it's possible for people with the right hookups to record audio from the television (Wii version) or simply use something like Goldwave to record them from the PC version.

In fact, i'm gonna do that, for a few of my favorites from the game. :P

..........for my own private use, of course. :P

You know, some people post the music on YouTube...but if you do plan on using YT, PLEASE put up the music when your outside the KOT's castle. In Extended Play.
  • edited August 2008
    I actually know most of the music is from the site...So it'd be better if they just made another Strong Bad sings.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, but... I don't think Strong Bad, let alone anyone, can sing background music.
  • edited August 2008
    A Cappela?
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I keep pushing for a "Strong Bad: Unplugged" CD.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.