Homsetar?

?93492939

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    We were able to fix that on the PC version, but caught it too late for the Wii. :(
  • edited August 2008
    It's okay Telltale! Wii forgive you. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Yet another reason the PC VERSION IS SUPERIOR.

*dodges tomatoes, chairs, and bullets*
  • edited August 2008
    Homs-etar sounds like some kinda homestar-shaped-yet-disfigured guitar
  • edited August 2008
    a homo sitar is a gay east indian guitar
  • edited August 2008
    I hope there wont be any 'homo-sitar's in the European version...
  • edited August 2008
    I hope Homsar's cousin is mentioned in a future email!

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    I'm not buying that episode now! You've ruined it! Can you at least change it for the European version please?!
  • edited August 2008
    Haha I didn't even catch that. Can't blame you Telltale, if it wasn't for a misspelling, we wouldn't have Homsar.
  • edited August 2008
    Homse is a derogatory term for homosexuals in Norwegian.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Homsetar Runenr hangs out with Homsar and Homeschool Winner in his off time.
  • edited August 2008
    Is it possible to change it for the Europe release without delaying the game again Jake?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Heh I think the European version is already done and sitting on a server waiting to go out. For what it's worth, that misspelling of Homestar only happens that once on that one screen, when he's with Marzipan at the house. Everywhere else, it's right.

Man, imagine how insane people would have thought we were if we got it wrong say, in the title, which would have made it "Homsetar Ruiner."
  • edited August 2008
    Then we would of gone mad, LOL.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Man, imagine how insane people would have thought we were if we got it wrong say, in the title, which would have made it "Homsetar Ruiner."

Judging by comments on Kotaku, quite a few people think "Ruiner" is a typo already. :p
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Judging by comments on Kotaku, quite a few people think "Ruiner" is a typo already. :p

Face, meet palm.

*facepalm*
  • edited August 2008
    I bet Homsetar, Homestar's evil twin, is going to be the series villain.

He'll be particularly insidious to PC owners, because he only appears in the Wii version. While in the Wii version of the game, they get a gloriously epic final battle...PC gamers get a "Sorry, out to the Wiiware version of the game Lunch" sign and then a Game Over screen.
  • edited August 2008
    I bet Homsetar, Homestar's evil twin, is going to be the series villain.

That would explain how he pronounced Breech correctly...He sometimes forgets to act like Homestar and speaks intelligently...
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Haha, that made me laugh :D
  • edited August 2008
    That'd be the most awsome thing in exsistence since Piemonade. Make it happen Telltale!
  • edited August 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    We were able to fix that on the PC version, but caught it too late for the Wii. :(
    I think WiiWare games can be patched. I know that when Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: My Life as a King first came out in Japan, there wasn't even an option for Add-on content. After Square-Enix added that in, pre-existing owners simply had to redownload the game at no extra charge. (for some reason, that was included in the US online manual, where some add-on content was already available when the game came out)
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, but squeenix is a pretty big-time company. the only other wiiware patch i know of is pokemon ranch, and that's a first (second?) party title.

but i guess it can't hurt to ask, telltale, if you haven't already :)
  • edited August 2008
    HOMESTAR RUNNER: Five episodes? Where do I buy them ats?

STRONG BAD: That's the best part, Hom...setar. It's WiiWare!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.