How about a cutscene viewer?

edited August 2008 in General Chat
One thing I always wanted to do with old adventure games was watch them again, as I'm too lazy a lot of the time to solve the puzzles after playing a game once. Do you think future Sam And Max, Wallace and Gromit, and Strong Bad games could feature a cutscene viewer after beating the game where you could watch everything happen without any thinking whatsoever?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Sterrance wrote: »
    One thing I always wanted to do with old adventure games was watch them again, as I'm too lazy a lot of the time to solve the puzzles after playing a game once. Do you think future Sam And Max, Wallace and Gromit, and Strong Bad games could feature a cutscene viewer after beating the game where you could watch everything happen without any thinking whatsoever?

Buy the Sam & Max dvd's.
  • edited August 2008
    The Sam and Max DVD always has the cutscenes and select bits of necessary narrative gameplay. With a commentary track.

I think we're covered. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    The Sam and Max DVD always has the cutscenes and select bits of necessary narrative gameplay. With a commentary track.

I think we're covered. ;)
    Oops, now I sound like a moron. Why am I bumping up this thread. Well I hope it's on the Wii version (waiting to get that).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.