Save problem

Hi,

I launched TWAU Episode 2, my save file was found but when I use it, all book of fables and achievements are empty.
What can I do to have my "complete" save file ?

Sorry for my mistakes, english is not my native language ;)

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are playing on PC or Mac, and if you are playing from Telltale's website or through Steam? Have you purchased the Season Pass, or individual episodes? Any extra information will be helpful to finding you a solution.

• I'm playing on PC (Windows 7), I play it from Telltale's website (well I bought it on Telltale's website), and it's an individual episode, not a Season Pass.

Thank you for your help !

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are playing on PC or Mac, and if you are playing from Telltale's website or t

• What can I do to solve my problem ?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties that this has caused. We are currently looking into why this issue is occurring for a number of players, and hope to have a resolution in the near future. I recommend backing up your save files on your computer, and uninstall, and reinstall the game. Then put your save files back in the right folder, and try again. This may resolve your issue, however if it does not, please note that we are still looking into the root cause of the issue.

SerieAddict posted: »

What can I do to solve my problem ?

This discussion has been closed.