Script written forTFTB

Tweet tells us they have written a script for TFTB(or started)
,Andrew Langley @telarium

Reading the Tales From the Borderlands script already has me laughing.

Retweeted by Telltale Games
What r your thoughts?

Comments

• My thoughts are they are gonna be super flamed. Already they are running behind schedule on both TWDS2 and TWAU which are both early into their seasons, but yet they have time to work on the other two games.

• edited February 2014

I hope is a good game like the others:)

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2014

It's not in full production though. Writing the script doesn't take anything away from the other games, as the episodes from the already running games have definitely already had their scripts written (since the scripts have to come early in the process, before you can even think about dealing with voice recording and model lip-synching, etc).

himmatsj posted: »

My thoughts are they are gonna be super flamed. Already they are running behind schedule on both TWDS2 and TWAU which are both early into their seasons, but yet they have time to work on the other two games.

• You ARE kidding me right? 9 out of 10 people who played TWAU EP2 will tell you the episode was re-written from scratch.

But oh well, you wouldn't bother. You're here to gloss away Telltale's shortcomings and prop em up.

Jennifer posted: »

It's not in full production though. Writing the script doesn't take anything away from the other games, as the episodes from the already runn

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2014

You ARE kidding me right? 9 out of 10 people who played TWAU EP2 will tell you the episode was re-written from scratch.

That wouldn't really matter though, unless they actually had proof rather than a guess.

You ARE kidding me right? 9 out of 10 people who played TWAU EP2 will tell you the episode was re-written from scratch. But oh well, you wouldn't bother. You're here to gloss away Telltale's shortcomings and prop em up.

• harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni

I understand your concerns, and I can't talk much about how we staff our games, but I can promise that Mike writing the Tales from the Borderlands script has no affect on TWDS2 and TWAU schedules. :)

You ARE kidding me right? 9 out of 10 people who played TWAU EP2 will tell you the episode was re-written from scratch. But oh well, you wouldn't bother. You're here to gloss away Telltale's shortcomings and prop em up.

• edited February 2014

And I hope the TWDS2 and TWAU doesn't interfere with Tales from the Borderlands schedule either.... because I want it soon. Very soon. Supersoon! :-)

I'm joking, take your time and make it the best game you've ever done! ;-)

I understand your concerns, and I can't talk much about how we staff our games, but I can promise that Mike writing the Tales from the Borderlands script has no affect on TWDS2 and TWAU schedules.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.