Didn´t like the demo.

Ok, so i only played the demo. And reading from this board everybody is saying it is soooo great. I´m going to buy the game and play through it so i can really get into the whole thing.

But playing through the demo didn´t capture me at all. And find it a bit dull actually. Unlike Sam & Max where you don´t know where you are going next, running around in Strong Badia isn´t what i call fun. Also some of the jokes was lame.

And it didn´t have a "feel" to it...like Bone or Sam & Max. Well, it is still early in the series and i haven´t even played through one episode YET...so i hope episode 1 will change my oppinon or else i will have to find other games to play since Sam & Max season 3 will probobly not be out until 1 year (sigh!) and Bone is cancelled (double sigh!).

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Did you sign up just so you could complain about the demo? Cos, I thought it was great!
  • edited August 2008
    I don't know where the demo ends, since I just went ahead and bought it, but the game picks up pace after awhile.
  • edited August 2008
    you rick rolled me!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Yes! Yes I did, and ShaggE, it ends after you've dressed up as Homestar and go to Coach Z.
  • edited August 2008
    Oh, then yeah, the meat of the game is definitely beyond the demo.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.