PC Version Season Upgrade?

Hi all.

First of all, I want to thank Telltale for making a great game. I bought it on the Wii yesterday and am really enjoying it.

However (don't take this the wrong way ;)), I would really rather be playing the PC version. After experiencing the demo--I'm just happy with the crisper visuals. If the gameplay is the same and the option is between low and high fidelity visuals, go with high, right? Anyway.

I was just wondering if there will be a Season Upgrade for the PC version, since I can't swing the subscription right now, but would buy a Season Upgrade when Episode 2 came out.

That's all! Thanks yet again for making this great game--I salute Telltale! :)

-Kato

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I 2nd that upgrade option. I loved Sam 'n' Max Season 1. I also heard about how linear Bone was, so I wanted to play an episode before I bought the whole season.
    That's my 2 cents. Thanks for a fun game TT.
  • edited August 2008
    Emily said Yes in another thread. So yes, there is going to be an upgrade option a la Sam and Max.
  • edited August 2008
    Yippee!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Oh, and of course, to qualify for this you'll have to have bought the PC version of episode one. I'm pretty sure this is what you meant, but I'm going to say it just to be completely clear.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.