Snake Boxer 5 High Scores

This is the thread to post your boxing skills at. Both with and without the cheat to unlock the super secret forbidden mode. I'll start.

With cheat: 17
Without cheat: 8

Comments

• edited August 2008
    don't laugh at me but:

with cheat: 9
    w/o cheat: 5

I don't really snake box as much
  • edited August 2008
    I gave up at level 10 without the cheat; I wanted to explore the rest of the demo.
  • edited August 2008
    I only got to level 7. :(
  • edited August 2008
    Wow am I bad at this game. But I keep coming back. Again and again and freaking again. Snake Boxer has replaced Peggle as my "I'm stressed, I need to play this game" game.
  • edited August 2008
    Without cheat, 55. But I only have the demo so far.
  • edited August 2008
    i got 17 in the PC version without cheating. unless you count the fact that my slow PC rendered it really ridiculously easy to dodge. and i was only going for the awesomeness points, i could probably totally get farther if my fingers wanted to work that hard.
  • edited August 2008
    15 without cheating, 31 with. There seems to be quite a bit of luck involved when I play.. sometimes I do very well, otherwise I do horribly bad.
  • edited August 2008
    38 without cheating.
  • edited August 2008
    8 in "frobidden mode" and 4 normal..damn, i'm good. i only played a few times so far, i was more busy finding everything else.
  • edited August 2008
    I found the minigame kinda annoying (that means its a good one ;)), so i didn't play it that much untill i noticed how it affected my rank... at which time i already had the cheat so i never really played it without the cheat (i think i only got to level 5 the first time i played with Boxer Joe and got annoyed).

But with the cheat i managed to get to level 19 (it just takes a lot of trying, and a bit of luck).

HINT:
    Using the extra speed, and the special power that the cheat also gives you can be handy too
  • edited August 2008
    heh i got up to 100000 with cheating, but a differnent kind of cheating
  • heh i got up to 100000 with cheating, but a differnent kind of cheating
    as in Lying? That's cool, too. :rolleyes:

Mine:

Without: 4
    With: 23
  • edited August 2008
    scratch that, 12 knockouts with cheat, and an awesome belt
  • edited August 2008
    10 without cheat
    22 with cheat
    can't believe it either folks...
  • edited August 2008
    28 with cheat...
  • edited August 2008
    5 without cheat
    17 with cheat
  • edited August 2008
    The thing I find most interesting about Snake Boxer 5, by the way, is just how well this reflects on some of the best Atari 2600 games.

A few Atari games still hold up today because while not complex in the least, they are still good games from a simple "game" standpoint. As in no story.. just a "test your reflexes" kind of way that is actually every bit as thrilling and fun as it is repetitive.

A lot of the best Atari 2600 games (mostly the ones from Activision) had this perfect blend of gameplay, on the simplest microcosmic way possible, and this game really gets that down to a tee.

It's right up there with some of Activision's best. Not bad for a fictional... er, I mean, totally legitimate game company like Videlectrix.

I keep coming back to it, trying to beat my best score. By the way, my best is 16 with cheat. 8 without.
  • edited August 2008
    25 with cheat
    allrrriiigghtt :D
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    25 with cheat
    allrrriiigghtt :d

30, hells yah!
  • edited August 2008
    How many of you would believe me if I told I got 110 with the snake mode?
  • edited August 2008
    I would.That snake cheat can do wonders...
  • edited August 2008
    How many of you would believe me if I told I got 110 with the snake mode?

Since you posted that in the form of a question, rather than a statement, I wouldn't. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    0 with and without :P

I don't play snake boxer 5. I use teen girl squad!
  • edited August 2008
    I got 90 with cheat On Wiiware
  • edited August 2008
    I doubt that.
  • edited August 2008
    I can't seem to get past 5 :(. I'm actually finding it more difficult in forbidden mode for some reason; even the fire-breathing doesn't help much.

edit: I've now gotten 15 knockouts in forbidden mode after reducing my graphics settings. Oh the irony!
  • edited August 2008
    17 with cheat( i cant even hurt him:confused:)
    5 without cheat:(
  • edited August 2008
    Cheaters.
  • edited August 2008
    You can get pretty much as far as you want if you use forbidden mode and just do the combination block/fire breath.It makes you almost invincible.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.