Problem in the middle of the episode 1 the game stops

Hallo i have the problem that i can not play the game anymore when it comes to the decisions after the head found and u have to decide were you want to go first. So at that point i only can see both points but i can not go to one of them. So i hope someone can help me. I have that problem by the game on a Mac.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, there is a workaround:

Please go to your Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us and move the SyncFs folder to your desktop (you do not need to delete it). Then launch the game and you will be able to make the choice of going to Prince Lawrence’s or Toad’s apartment. After completing Episode 1, close the game, and move the SyncFs folder back to the original location. Moving the SyncFs folder back will allow you to play Episode 2 and any upcoming episodes.

• Hallo @TelltaleMike i could not find the folder Telltale Games under the folder Application Support. So i could not find also not so the SyncFs folder.So i need more help.

Can you please clarify if you are playing through Steam or playing on the Telltale version of the game from our website?

• I play the game from the Telltale version from the webside

Can you please clarify if you are playing through Steam or playing on the Telltale version of the game from our website?

When you are on your Mac, please click Finder at the top left of the page and move the mouse cursor over to File. Then choose 'New Finder Window' from the drop down menu. This will open your Finder. Then from the menu on the left, click Library. It should be underneath Pictures. Then in the folders to the right, you should find Application Support. Double click on it, and then double click on Telltale Games from the next choice of folders. It should be towards the bottom. Then inside the Telltale Games folder you should find The Wolf Among Us folder. Double click on it, and you should find the SyncFs folder.

Please click and drag the SyncFs folder to your desktop. Then relaunch the game. You should then be able to complete the section you are stuck on. After completing the episode, please put the SyncFs back into the same folder you took it out of, and you will be able to continue with the second episode.

vampirmaus posted: »

I play the game from the Telltale version from the webside

• Hallo

thanks for the help now it works again.

and so if someone else has the question you have to open terminal first and say to the system that i has to show all files only then you are abel to find the folder Telltale Games folder and the following folder you say to use and then after moving the SyncFs folder to desktop it works again.

When you are on your Mac, please click Finder at the top left of the page and move the mouse cursor over to File. Then choose 'New Finder Wind

I apologize for not clarifying that aspect of the workaround, but I am glad to hear it now works for you. Enjoy the game!

vampirmaus posted: »

Hallo thanks for the help now it works again. and so if someone else has the question you have to open terminal first and say to the sys

This discussion has been closed.