Whose head is bigger?

....so, is there any way to actually ANSWER this e-mail, or is it just a side-reference or a cross-episode thing?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    ....so, is there any way to actually ANSWER this e-mail, or is it just a side-reference or a cross-episode thing?

I'd say SB's.
  • edited August 2008
    I think it might be
    a clue
    , actually:
    When Strong Bad first reads the email, he says something along the lines of, "I'll have to look into that sometime!" Then if/when you have him check the message again, he'll "hmmm" (suggestively, perhaps?). I did this before I tried the shears on the Homestar float -- the beginnings of "Enlarged-Head" Homestar. So my guess is that, in a roundabout sort of way, the email is supposed to nudge players towards beheading the float.

Still seems to be a stretch to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be, say, a running joke for the season instead -- or just a random aside. It's my guess, though, FWIW. ^^;
  • edited August 2008
    I think it might be
    a clue
    , actually:
    When Strong Bad first reads the email, he says something along the lines of, "I'll have to look into that sometime!" Then if/when you have him check the message again, he'll "hmmm" (suggestively, perhaps?). I did this before I tried the shears on the Homestar float -- the beginnings of "Enlarged-Head" Homestar. So my guess is that, in a roundabout sort of way, the email is supposed to nudge players towards beheading the float.

Still seems to be a stretch to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be, say, a running joke for the season instead -- or just a random aside. It's my guess, though, FWIW. ^^;

I actually thought that to, but thenI was thinking "Nah, probably not."
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    No, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.
  • edited August 2008
    Like YOU'D know, Jake!

Geez. I kept solving puzzles without needing or realizing there were clues. xD
  • edited August 2008
    I already solved all of episode 2's puzzles.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    I already solved all of episode 2's puzzles.

You found the thirteenth ham hock, then?
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    You found the thirteenth ham hock, then?

Yeah, after figuring out I needed to
    enter the of Town's food vault to find it,
    I had to
    pry the hock out of Strong Mad's mouth using the tweezers from Marzipan's toolbox.
    But of course, I managed to salvage
    the thirteenth ham, as well as the hock, leading me into extended play where I found the bonus 59th ham hock. Pretty colorful that one is.
  • edited August 2008
    Looked like a clue to me too, but I had also already done the thing with the shears. Not because I'm so awesome (it was actually the part of the game that took me the longest to figure out) but because I didn't realize those little envelopes were telling me I had email, so I didn't end up noticing the clues until much later in the game.
  • BadStrong wrote: »
    Yeah, after figuring out I needed to
    enter the of Town's food vault to find it,
    I had to
    pry the hock out of Strong Mad's mouth using the tweezers from Marzipan's toolbox.
    But of course, I managed to salvage
    the thirteenth ham, as well as the hock, leading me into extended play where I found the bonus 59th ham hock. Pretty colorful that one is.
    Oh really? I'm still stuck where
    You have to get into Club Technochocolate

How do you do it? I already have the
    Grapenuts Robot and Pizz Outfit.... not to mention The Electric Shaver. Jeez, it took me hours to find out how to steal it from Coach Z! Who would've thought to summon the Shambling Corporate Presence to scare him?!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.