Dear Mr. Telltale,

mrtelltalevy9.jpg

Mr. Telltale,

We hate to tell you and your employees "I told you so". But we actually like to tell you this. We WARNED you about GOOD GRAPHICS. Your fancy suits and computers don't make you spacemen!

We would like to remind Mr. Telltale and his employees of a little-known computer video-game.
snakeboxer5ye0.jpg

Oh yes, the "Mini-Game". We'd like to draw attention to the fact that this is not "Oh no I don't have eyes" V or "Lookit my weird fire box" V. This is because this is apparently the name of the "big main game" that doesn't work on our computers.
eyesis0.jpg

As you can see, our GOOD GRAPHICS and BLASTULAR PROCESSING allows up to four eyes on screen at a time! Sometimes, your NEW COMPUERS only allow ZERO EYES. And as you can see above, you can't spell GOOD GRAPHICS without two capital eyes!
081108142704vu3.png

I think we have made our point about GOOD GRAPHICS and why your no-box no-floppy not-green-text computers can't make better computer video games than Apple II's and 24 5 1/4 inch floppies.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Holy crap. I just peed myself a little.
  • edited August 2008
    Win! So... much... win!

I crouch in awe.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah Videlectrix!
  • edited August 2008
    I'll buy them graphics...
  • edited August 2008
    Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing.
  • edited August 2008
    Videlectrix Team, you guys make a great point. Maybe you guys should take a shot at making the next episode of the game?
  • edited August 2008
    Haha! Nice one.
  • edited August 2008
    best...post...ever!
  • edited August 2008
    This is too great.
  • Vidletrix Scares me. You guys scare me. D=
  • edited August 2008
    You guys really don't know what actual GOOD graphics are, do you?
  • edited August 2008
    Do we ever! We here at Videlectrix strive for excellents in graphics! We are always working with th latest, top-of-the-line systems. That is how we got 16 colors into Peasant's Quest. 16!
  • Do we ever! We here at Videlectrix strive for excellents in graphics! We are always working with th latest, top-of-the-line systems. That is how we got 16 colors into Peasant's Quest. 16!
    WHOA! GREAT JORB!

Man... 16.. wow... I could never do that... wow...
  • edited August 2008
    Do we ever! We here at Videlectrix strive for excellents in graphics! We are always working with th latest, top-of-the-line systems. That is how we got 16 colors into Peasant's Quest. 16!

um, first of all,
    your good graphics are pixels.
    Telltale's good graphics are 3D, what is wrong with you?!
    no one uses Pixels anymore! well except you guys..
  • edited August 2008
    yeah but thier VIDILECTRIX!
    there alowed to call tost good graphics.
  • I has nothing agaisnt Videletrix. You guys are awesome, and Snake Boxer 5 is awesome...

but here's an awesome idea: Get a larger Pixel count, and smaller Pixels.

Do that and it'll be even Gooder Graphix!
  • edited August 2008
    I has nothing agaisnt Videletrix. You guys are awesome, and Snake Boxer 5 is awesome...

but here's an awesome idea: Get a larger Pixel count, and smaller Pixels.

Do that and it'll be even Gooder Graphix!

I back SCP 100%!:D
  • edited August 2008
    smaller Pixels

Wacky spacem'n... you talk like they have some enormous resolution, like 640x480 or somesuch! We won't even see 320x200 until at least 20X6!
  • edited August 2008
    I feel your pain, and I love you Videlectrix.
  • edited August 2008
    I think maybe your computers don't work with the latest systems.:D
  • edited October 2008
    Seriously guys, Snake Boxer 5=GREATEST GAME EVERI finally managed to get 15 knockouts(albiet with a little cheating, kinda guilty there)! I hope Videlectrix can maintain this high standard of excellence with their games to come!
  • edited October 2008
    Aren't you pretending to be someone you aren't? Unless of course you are the Chapman Brothers, in which case, you guys are awesome! Otherwise be the normal joe that you are.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.