what console?

edited August 2008 in General Chat
I was just wondering what game console you play the most.I am always all the time on the wii.:D

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I call flamebait.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm always on the PS2, mostly playing RPGs. Recently got into FFX again so that's been sucking a lot of my time.

Got a Wii, but I barely use it. Was on it quite a lot when I first got it though.

Desperately want a PS3 for LittleBigPlanet, so I reckon I'd spend a hell of a lot of time on that and a few other games I'm interested in when/if I get one.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm usually on the Wii.
  • edited August 2008
    We design and graphic our games on only the latest systems! We have graphiced most on the Apple II, the Compy line of PC's, and most recently on the Fun Machine for gameplaying on your Telebision set!
  • edited August 2008
    PC. :D

(Is there an anti-caps protection thing in here?)
  • edited August 2008
    Other - DS

On the train, in the car, in bed or on the can :p you can play the thing everywhere.

When I'm confined to play in front of a TV I guess it would be the ps2
  • edited August 2008
    Alucard wrote: »
    Other - DS

On the train, in the car, in bed or on the can :p you can play the thing everywhere.

I'm going to make a poll about handhelds later.
  • edited August 2008
    360, ninja gaiden and halo 3 customs
  • edited August 2008
    We design and graphic our games on only the latest systems! We have graphiced most on the Apple II, the Compy line of PC's, and most recently on the Fun Machine for gameplaying on your Telebision set!

Make more games for the Compydore 64!!!
  • edited August 2008
    PC is not a console and nothing beats a game of Team Fortress 2 with the local goons.
  • edited August 2008
    PC right now, I'm addicted to Warcraft 3 again.
  • We design and graphic our games on only the latest systems! We have graphiced most on the Apple II, the Compy line of PC's, and most recently on the Fun Machine for gameplaying on your Telebision set!

That's... um... great? I'm amazed these guys even know how to post on the forums. Anyways, I'm on Wii, most of the times
  • edited August 2008
    I chose PC. As for my Video Game consoles, I love my Wii and XBox 360 equally.
  • edited August 2008
    Wii or PC most of the time.

Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed the rest of the time.
  • edited August 2008
    Man, man! I'm on the Wii, like, all the time!

Which explains why this is my first post...

-iRock
  • edited August 2008
    I voted PC...cuz I don't own any of the others. lol
  • edited August 2008
    PC cos I like adventure point and click games!
  • edited August 2008
    I chose PC, mostly because it's that much easier for me to rip resources from PC games than it is to rip from (most) console games. If I can get my hands on the ROM, though, I'm usually able to rip just as well, unless the data is heavily compressed (damn you, Bahamut Lagoon and Golden Sun!!)
  • edited August 2008
    OK I guess I'm changing my answer from "Other" to "PS3".
  • edited August 2008
    i can't choose between pc and other (ps2)...usually depends on what games are out...but i guess, the pc is winning...cause the ps2 is pretty much dead. they just released the 80gig ps3 over here. i might be getting one...someday.
  • edited August 2008
    My prefered platform is the PC, but I've been playing my Wii more often recently for the multiplayer in Brawl. However, I think I spend more time gaming on my PC in total.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm PC to the bones. Actually, I'd love to say I hate consoles but I never played any, so what do I know?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.