Details coming at SXSW 2014 (March 8)

kennyisntdeadkennyisntdead Banned
edited February 2014 in Tales from the Borderlands

Just came across the article on this on Polygon.

Worth noting that it says in the article Telltale and Gearbox have been working for a while on this now (i.e. developing the title), and the release date is still 2014, so they're definitely doing active work on this (and probably GoT) while working on two of their current games.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/19/5425666/tales-from-the-borderlands-sxsw-2014-panel-telltale-games-gearbox-software

Also, I am 100% certain not to make the mistake of buying season passes this time.

Comments

• i prefer to get news of GoT instead of Borderlands . I may be the only one , but im really not interested in this game at all.

hope they reveal more about Game of Thrones soon and create its forum in the community section , like the other games.

• Im the exact opposite

Niels posted: »

i prefer to get news of GoT instead of Borderlands . I may be the only one , but im really not interested in this game at all. hope they reveal more about Game of Thrones soon and create its forum in the community section , like the other games.

• Yeah, i think this is coming "sooner" than GoT, considering all the twitter posts and now a panel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.