This Game is Cruel!!!!

Why did Strong Bad have to roid' up the moles!No he possibly made their species die as a side effect from Steroids!!!!:mad: And Strong Bad kicking The Cheat into the dryer is cruel!The Cheat would suffocate in there!And why did Coach Z use that poor turtle as a hurdle??!?!?!?:( :( :( :( You're cruel Telltale, unstable people will respond to this game and do this sort of cruel deeds!I HATE YOU TELLTALE!:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Those animals you mentioned are fictional. Cruelty to fiction is OK.
  • edited August 2008
    dude, your making a big deal over nothing, it's just a game, It's not like moles are being hurt in real life or anything
  • edited August 2008
    We at Videlectrix would like to mention that our "MINI"-game has 83 percent snake handler approval. We believe this shows our concern for the enviroments and woodland critters, real or digimonster.
  • edited August 2008
    I found SB kicking the Cheat into the dryer hilarious... does that mean i'm a sick and twisted individual?
  • edited August 2008
    Why did Strong Bad have to roid' up the moles!No he possibly made their species die as a side effect from Steroids!!!!:mad: And Strong Bad kicking The Cheat into the dryer is cruel!The Cheat would suffocate in there!And why did Coach Z use that poor turtle as a hurdle??!?!?!?:( :( :( :( You're cruel Telltale, unstable people will respond to this game and do this sort of cruel deeds!I HATE YOU TELLTALE!:mad::mad::mad:

Dear Animal Lover,
    1.Teh C. dosen't exsist.
    2. The moles aren't real!
    3. Turtle, not real!
    4. It's a game, get over it.
    5. Why do you use so manny smiles? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    6. Did I mention NONE OF THIS IS REAL!?!
  • edited August 2008
    I should make a game about killing and cooking babies, so all y'all would go ahead and support me. =)
  • edited August 2008
    I should make a game about killing and cooking babies, so all y'all would go ahead and support me. =)

Wow, a biography?

I'm flattered.
  • edited August 2008
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • edited August 2008

ohhh you didn't just say!!!
    *puts you in headlock* TAKE IT BACK TAKE IT BACK!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    I'm going to assume that this guy is kidding around. I've seen trolls with more intelligence than this.
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, I'm kidding around.I made an alternate account for this.I occasionally do that for satire.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Cool. Don't do that again.
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, I'm kidding around.I made an alternate account for this.I occasionally do that for satire.

That's usually frowned upon. If not always frowned upon.
  • edited August 2008
    Ok.
This discussion has been closed.