Sam & Max Box Set

edited July 2011 in Sam & Max
Will there be a Sam & Max box set? And if so, will it just be all the games together? Or will it be in a box (hence the name "box set"). And will it have extra features?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Yes, there will be a season 1 "box set," although more likely it'll be in a DVD case, not a box. It'll be all the episodes from season 1, probably with a couple of extras (promo videos, etc.), and it will be available on our website once the season is finished.

More details about what to expect will be announced in the next few weeks.
  • edited September 2006
    So... Does this mean no packaged products until the whole season is out?
    All exclusively downloads until then?

PS. How about some of those sexy Sam & Max posters from E3 in the webstore? Any plans on adding more items for Christmas?
    edited September 2006
    Yes, there will be no packaged Sam & Max games until the end of season 1.

You'll be seeing some new Sam & Max merchandise before then, though.
  • edited September 2006
    Cool, thanks!
  • edited September 2006

Hmm. I think I'd like a Sam & Max hoodie. With a screenprint of MAX putting his hand down a cat's throat. Hell, that'd be wicked.

Then...a SAM & MAX pencil box. Yeah. Pencil-box.

Then, hmm....A SAM & MAX customized pair of NIKE shoes with SAM running on one shoe and MAX running on the other shoe. Yeah.

Then, Sam & Max, and all the BONE characters dressed as PIRATES, shouting into the air, screenprinted on a red shirt.

Yep. I'd COLLECT-'EM-ALL, as the marketers would say.

SAM & MAX cereal? You betcha!

SAM & MAX vinyl toys of them fighting for the phone? Ooh yeah.
  • edited September 2006
    Then, Sam & Max, and all the BONE characters dressed as PIRATES, shouting into the air, screenprinted on a red shirt.

I would buy that. But only on a green shirt. And only if Sam is wearing a red bandana, and Max has an eyepatch on his left eye. Or they could be wearing something else, but only if Smiley Bone has a parrot on his shoulder. Either shoulder's fine.

Yep. Now you know.
  • edited September 2006
    I'd love some Sam and Max action figures where when you push a button they say one of many hilarious phrases...

Series 1:

Sam
    Max
    Bosco
    Sybill
    Soda Poppers
    Desoto
    Their office!

think of the accessories they could have!!!
  • edited September 2006
    As much as I doubt action figures would be a realistic investment for Telltale at this point, I would so buy a toy version of the car.
  • edited September 2006
    Actually I would pay a good amount of money for a good looking high quality figurine of Sam & Max. The kind that you could put on your work desk and it would be more stylish than anything. Even if you had no idea who S&M were.
  • edited September 2006
    a huge figurine of max would be awesome.. like those cool hellboy ones :D
  • edited September 2006

hi !

1)
    i hope merchandise will be easier (mean cheaper) to get for
    europeans in the future.

2)
    since i plan to buy every episode on release i will
    be paying more than the ones who will be bying
    the whole season on dvd. will i get the same content
    as them ? (since you said that the dvd will have
    extra-content)

thanks, Toni
    :D
  • edited September 2006

Will there be an option for a reduce price/upgrade to the DVD for those who buy all episodes online, but want the package as well...?
    edited September 2006
    Something sort of like that. I can't go into the details yet (there will be a press release on this soon), but we're definitely going to make sure it's cost effective to get the games as they come out, as well as the Season 1 CD.
  • edited June 2011
    Emily wrote: »
    Something sort of like that. I can't go into the details yet (there will be a press release on this soon), but we're definitely going to make sure it's cost effective to get the games as they come out, as well as the Season 1 CD.

I bought every single season of Sam and Max, is there a cost effective way to get the box sets?
  • edited June 2011
    Wow, do you really think he's going to answer you 5 years later?
  • edited June 2011
    Emily? He? Furthermore she left Telltale a few years ago, so the question probably won't be answered (at least not by her)...
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited June 2011
    I bought every single season of Sam and Max, is there a cost effective way to get the box sets?
    If you bought all the seasons from the Telltale Store, the most cost effective way is to add the DVD's to your cart in a single order.
    The DVD's should be free and shipping costs will be lower than if you place separate orders.
    If the DVD's do not appear to be free even though you already bought the digital versions, e-mail customer service at support@telltalegames.com.
    Explain the problem and include the order numbers for every season.
  • edited July 2011
    Why is this thread being revived after 5 years?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.