Who do YOU think is the villan?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Polo shirt, stealth hat, socks and belt.Glitches up the game to become a doppleganger of Strong Bad wearing the clothes. Has the voice of Trogdor, Bubs and Coach Z mixed for the voice, and is trying to become the ultimate glitch, and is also trying to erase Strong Bad into the Bargain Bin,Along with the Videlectix guys.I.E., some dumb crap.
  • edited August 2008
    No, wait, I think it's the Drive-Thru Whale.He/she/it WILL make us dance the...CONGA OF THE APOCALYPSE!*Dun, dun DUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!*
  • edited August 2008
    Hey! I Was the one that found that glitch! And besides, it just puts a blue triangle around him at the track!
  • edited August 2008
    none of the above.
  • edited August 2008
    Videlectrix voted "Some Dumb Crap" when I check the poll results.
  • edited August 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Hey! I Was the one that found that glitch! And besides, it just puts a blue triangle around him at the track!

It would evolve, like some crappy Missingno.
  • edited August 2008
    Videlectrix is the villan.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    I'd like to vote to have no villain at all. Strong Bad really isn't the kind of guy who fights villains, Evil Geniuses, or anything of the sort. Not his style at all.
  • In a crazy plot twist and cross over.... THE SHAMBLING CORPORATE PRESENCE!!! HE SHALL BE THE VILLIAN!

All will tremble over the might of this nine-eyed, four armed demon!!! Free Country, USA won't know what hit them!!!

*cough*

Now that I'm back to reality, I doubt there's gonna be a overarching villian. SB's not like that. Not gonna happen. Sorry about that.
  • Polo shirt, stealth hat, socks and belt.Glitches up the game to become a doppleganger of Strong Bad wearing the clothes. Has the voice of Trogdor, Bubs and Coach Z mixed for the voice, and is trying to become the ultimate glitch, and is also trying to erase Strong Bad into the Bargain Bin,Along with the Videlectix guys.I.E., some dumb crap.
    That glitch... is unmistakably awesome. IDK why, but it is.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    In a crazy plot twist and cross over.... THE SHAMBLING CORPORATE PRESENCE!!! HE SHALL BE THE VILLIAN!
    (...)

Heh. You should write a fan fic. ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Why does it have to have a main villain?
  • edited August 2008
    mre wrote: »
    Heh. You should write a fan fic. ;)

No, no he shouldn't.Please, no.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    No, no he shouldn't.Please, no.

Oh? ;)
    In a crazy plot twist and cross over.... THE SHAMBLING CORPORATE PRESENCE!!! HE SHALL BE THE VILLIAN!

All will tremble over the might of this nine-eyed, four armed demon!!! Free Country, USA won't know what hit them!!!
    (...)

"Oh no!", yelled Strong Bad in despair. "Who could ever help us stop the menace that is upon us?"

"Alas, my love", Marzipan said, clutching tighter her new-found lover's strong, muscular arm, "only someone capable of blinding all of the demons nine eyes and breaking off all its four arms could save us now!"

Suddenly, the sky was ablaze and a great voice was heard from afar. "I can do it! I can do it thirteen times!"

Or, maybe not. :p

EDIT: Doe! What was I thinking? Strong Bad slash Marzipan?? That's not how it's done.
  • edited August 2008
    Grab me a gun, please.
  • edited August 2008
    Grab me a gun, please.

*poof* There. You're a gun.

Oh wait... that joke only works when someone says "make me a sandwich" and then you reply with "Poof. Now you're a sandwich."

Oh well... I like that joke, and tried to fit it into the situation. I guess I failed. :(
  • edited August 2008
    "Oh no!", yelled Strong Bad in despair. "Who could ever help us stop the menace that is upon us?"

"Alas, my love", Marzipan said, clutching tighter her new-found lover's strong, muscular arm, "only someone capable of blinding all of the demons nine eyes and breaking off all its four arms could save us now!"

Suddenly, the sky was ablaze and a great voice was heard from afar. "I can do it! I can do it thirteen times!"

Here's a better one,
    "HerE'S yOUr...CompLimANTRY..CraZY, FRieS..."
  • edited August 2008
    If Homestar Was On Their Then That Would Be The Answer QUIZ MAKER!
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    Here's a better one,
    "HerE'S yOUr...CompLimANTRY..CraZY, FRieS..."

Huh? :confused:
  • edited August 2008
    Huh? :confused:

MST3K.Torgo's Pizza sketch.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    MST3K.Torgo's Pizza sketch.

Ah. Haven't seen it, and doesn't seem to be on YouTube. So, in some sence, it doesn't exist.
  • edited August 2008
    Ah. Haven't seen it, and doesn't seem to be on YouTube. So, in some sence, it doesn't exist.

Oh, it's real.Seen it, and it's freaking hilarious.
  • edited August 2008

You have no idea how tempted I am to flesh that out into a full fanfic parody. :p
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    You have no idea how tempted I am to flesh that out into a full fanfic parody. :p

Fan Fiction!
  • mremre
    edited August 2008

I am flattered. :)

But, like I said earlier, Strong Bad/Marzipan was a bit of a messup. The sun of fanfic does not shine upon heterosexual love affairs, mark my words.
  • edited August 2008
    Fan Fics and speculation, I'm gonna write one write now.
    Teh glichee endd
    1 day, stong bad wore his polo shirt at the track.I think I'm gonna do some laps, said strong bad.as he went, a strange blue triangle strangled him to death.Then, his shirt somehow morphed over his hole bodee, resulting with polo bad.Stong bad, a cheat addict, took a second life, and went to his wife's house to warn her of the murderous polo.DaAAah, why not get your ak, she said.so stong bad got it and shot polo, then (warning, this part is kinda inappropiate, so highlight at own risk)violated it's corpse.
  • edited August 2008
    I am flattered. :)

But, like I said earlier, Strong Bad/Marzipan was a bit of a messup. The sun of fanfic does not shine upon heterosexual love affairs, mark my words.

True, true. Strong Bad and Homsar would work better. :p Better yet, Strong Bad and Moderately Hot Homsar. That way you get the worst of both worlds. :D

Strong Bad's twees flexed with the strength of twelve men as he bent over to pick up the newspaper. Moderately Hot Homsar stared in awe from behind his whiffle ball garden. "DaAaAaAaA! I'm the capital of New JeEersey!", s/he announced, eyes agape with desire.
  • edited August 2008
    That's who the wife was in my fan fic.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    What's wrong with the Strong Bad/Homestar fanfic that was implied in fan club? ;)

Oh, what the hey.

"Alas, my love", Homestar said, clutching tighter his new-found lover's strong, muscular arm, "only someone capable of blinding all of the demons nine eyes and breaking off all its four arms could save us now!"

Now, that's fanfic! :)
  • edited August 2008
    Do you have to repeat it?
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    True, true. Strong Bad and Homsar would work better. :p Better yet, Strong Bad and Moderately Hot Homsar. That way you get the worst of both worlds. :D

Strong Bad's twees flexed with the strength of twelve men as he bent over to pick up the newspaper. Moderately Hot Homsar stared in awe from behind his whiffle ball garden. "DaAaAaAaA! I'm the capital of New JeEersey!", s/he announced, eyes agape with desire.

Oh, just noticed you've fleshed out your idea in an edit there.

I humbly admit defeat.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    Do you have to repeat it?

I didn't. ;)
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    Hm. Does anyone else have the slightest feeling that this thread has gone a bit off-topic?
  • edited August 2008
    everyone!
    i snuck in the Telltale office last night!
    and i heard a conversation on the phone!
    ..the Season villian IS *gets shot by someone from Telltale...possibly Tabacco*
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    (...)
    *gets shot by someone from Telltale...possibly Tabacco*

Yeah. He's usually quick on the draw, that guy.
  • edited August 2008
    the villain is obviously strong bad. i mean, come on, who else could it be?
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, he's the only villain around...or at least with some villainy ambitions.
  • edited August 2008
    Isn't Strong Bad the villiany type guy?
  • edited August 2008
    He was originally the antagonist, yes, but over time has evolved into more of a loveable jerk than a bad guy.
  • edited August 2008
    I think the villain should be...Old Timey Strong Bad! And the Sneak!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.