Strange bug

Sorry if there's already a thread about this!

I found an odd bug in the game...After the storyline is completed, if you turn the CD player to the conga music then use the luxa lounger, Homestar and Co return to your house, but can't be interacted with. You can use it again to make them stand in a line near the pizza boxes. I've been unable to eject them again, but it lets me leave the house as normal, and they still appear in other locations. Weird.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I'll try that.
    It does work.What's creepy is they all stare at you, their eye's following you.Also, if you turn the music off, they'll stay.But Coach Z Magically warps next to the window.And Homestar's in the basement, standing near the Trogdor machine...
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, it is more than a bit creepy, them just standing there...looking at you...gazing into your soul....
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe they are clones from the jibblies painting!
  • edited August 2008
    Umm, that painting didn't have clones in it. Just The Goblin and Roculm.But it gives yah the jibblies all right...
  • I HAVE to try that! That's awesome!
  • edited August 2008
    Does anyone else find it hilarious that when you activate the glitch, Homestar just looks back and forth a little, and suddenly starts dancing?
  • edited August 2008
    Then just stands, and stares deep into your soul, judging you...
  • edited August 2008
    This scares small children, where's the M rating?
  • edited August 2008
    Shut up, jack thompson.
  • edited August 2008
    I've ran into this glitch, but I don't want "you-know-who" to find out...
  • edited August 2008
    Who's he/her?
  • edited August 2008
    Who's he/her?

When I say 'you-know-who', don't you know? Fine....
    VIDELCTRIX
  • edited August 2008
    If you mess with them graphics, they'll come and pop up where you don't want 'em! You gotta treat them like a nice woman, yes?

If only you coulda done that with the eyes!
  • edited August 2008
    I was just about to say this. I also found another glitch after you beat the game. Put another chocolate bar at marzipans door the kot will come and leave(he wont fall in a hole again:() marzipan will come out the door like normal then ring the doorbell shell say im back here or whatever but she wont be there.
  • edited August 2008
    Here's one. During extended play on the Wii, talking to Coach Z on the track immediately freezes the game. I have to turn the power off to get things working again.
  • edited August 2008
    RadioKJ wrote: »
    Here's one. During extended play on the Wii, talking to Coach Z on the track immediately freezes the game. I have to turn the power off to get things working again.

That's one everyone talkes about.

Set it for fullscreen mode.
  • edited August 2008
    I went to the photo booth on extended play. I stood in the scene with a costume on and warped somewhere else and I was still wearing it after I warped.

NVM I just looked at the walkthrough and saw that is part of extended play
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Aye in extended play, you get to keep your costume on.
  • edited August 2008
    supmandude wrote: »
    That's one everyone talkes about.

Set it for fullscreen mode.

Yeah, he has the Wii version, it's ALWAYS fullscreen. Wide screen is the promblem.
  • edited August 2008
    We're talking on a TV. If you're watching television, 'full screen' means 'not widescreen.'
  • edited August 2008
    You thinkin' of those black lines at the top and bottem? On an actual wide screen TV, they ain't there!
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    You thinkin' of those black lines at the top and bottem? On an actual wide screen TV, they ain't there!
    I know that, but...
    Okay, I think what we've got here is a failure to communicate. On the Wii version, you've got two options in the graphical settings: Widescreen (for widescreen televisions) and fullscreen (for not-widescreen televisions). If you're playing in widescreen, talking to Coach Z in extended play may make the game crash. If you take it off of widescreen, it won't. Are we on the same page?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.