When will Episode 1 come to Europe on WiiWare?

I have heard from people it it this Friday (tomorrow) but I can't find any confirmation. It must be out soon because PEGI have already rated it (12+) and the next WiiWare release is Friday. IF its not then it will be in 2 weeks time :mad:

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Wiiware?! What happened to the good ol' days?! When a man walked 5 miles, uphill both ways, in the SNOW to go to a hobby shop or electronics store to snag the latest and greatest in computer graphicing design on a 5 1/4 inch floppy or two?

...wenty?

.....four?
  • edited August 2008
    It is set to release sometime tomorrow on European Wiiware, as far as I can tell. I know that European Wiiware releases are on Friday, and SBCG4AP is set to be the next release.
  • edited August 2008
    It is set to release sometime tomorrow on European Wiiware, as far as I can tell. I know that European Wiiware releases are on Friday, and SBCG4AP is set to be the next release.

ok but do u have a sorce 4 this?

(LINK?)
  • edited August 2008
    I hope it comes out ASAP! I want in on the strong bad action!
  • edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure Emily confirmed this in another thread but I don't have a link..
    You're just gonna have to trust me:)
  • edited August 2008
    I'm pretty sure Emily confirmed this in another thread but I don't have a link..
    You're just gonna have to trust me:)
    What did she confirm? Friday as the release date?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Yes, it's supposed to come out tomorrow in Europe.
  • edited August 2008
    Woo! 7.00 AM in england now. At what time today does it launch :P
  • edited August 2008
    Review Mad wrote: »
    Woo! 7.00 AM in england now. At what time today does it launch :P

It has launched now!
  • edited August 2008
    Woohoo! I can't get homestar outta my house!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.