What was that guys name?

edited August 2008 in General Chat
You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?

Comments

• edited August 2008
    ......?
  • edited August 2008
    He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.Nah, changed my mind.Ever seen one of those "Saw" movies?
  • edited August 2008
    i don't like that man :mad:
  • edited August 2008
    He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.
    !!!
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    !!!

that's what i'm saying!
    omg 900!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    ........?
  • You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?

Osama Bin Laden?
  • edited August 2008
    osama bin laden?

it has been revealed!osama's current location!
  • edited August 2008
    You know, the guy who did the thing? The guy who did the thing to you? The guy who made it so that their game company wouldn't make adventure games? The guy who decided to fire everyone who was making adventure games & decide making games for a movie series that has looooooooooooong since been hated. The guy who was the head of Lucas arts & ruined the hopes & dreams of Sam & Max fans everywhere but didn't think that if they struck them down they would come back more powerful than ever before? What was that guys name? He got fired right? You ever notice how game company owners are a lot like politicians? Seriously though what was that guys name?
    Maybe his name was.......Yoshimickster?????!!!
    suspicious.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    He wants to know the name of the head of Lucasarts who fired all of the adventure game creators in the company, and basically said "Screw you, Sam & Max, and all you adventure gamers."I do to, so I can hunt him down and kick him in the balls.

I also want to know that guys name!
  • edited August 2008
    I've narrowed it down to three people:

Jeffrey Gullett

Michael A. Nelson

Jim Ward
  • edited August 2008
    Bad Asp wrote: »
    Michael A. Nelson
    [/B][/I]

!!!
    ......?
    Oh. A.
  • edited August 2008
    Jim Ward.
  • edited August 2008
    Really? Thank you very much!*sharpens knives*
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    !!!
    ......?
    Oh. A.

Mike.png ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Michael A. Nelson, come on! What do you think I'm stupid?
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Seriously. I have know idea what you're talking about....
  • edited August 2008
    The guy who made the decision to make the original sequel to Sam & Max go kaputz!
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I haven't even played the original "Sam & Max go kaputz"! What!?!?
  • edited August 2008
    ......... I said who is the man who made it so the original sequel to Sam & Max Hit the Road NON-EXISTANT! Am I that cryptic, really?
  • edited August 2008
    (I think Kev was joking).
  • edited August 2008
    Kevin wrote: »
    I haven't even played the original "Sam & Max go kaputz"! What!?!?

You should. The dance-off with the giant flying comma was incredible. Not to mention the blinking contest.
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    You should. The dance-off with the giant flying comma was incredible. Not to mention the blinking contest.

yeah ,but the max in drag sequence frightened me for years
  • edited August 2008
    You know, that actually happened in the cartoon, Where was that picture again?
  • edited August 2008
    Satan I never know when ANYONE is kidding anymore. My dad uses sarcasm in EVERYDAY speak & I mix it up with actual speech some times.
  • edited August 2008
    Uhh, what?I don't get it.
  • edited August 2008
    Okay now your just trying to make me mad. So was it really Jim Ward or what?
  • edited August 2008
    Well, if it was, pay attention to the headlines.
    "SOME MAN FROM A ZOO ATTACKS SOME JACK- I MEAN JIM WARD."
  • edited August 2008
    Thank you. How do I lock threads?
  • edited August 2008
    Thank you. How do I lock threads?

You don't.
  • edited August 2008
    I predict thread lock-age...
  • edited August 2008
    You know the option to lock your own threads through a simple button would be nice. It can be quite convenient, plus you can unlock it later.
  • edited August 2008
    How about... no.
  • edited August 2008
    Why not? If you find that your thread has done it's purpose-BAM! Self-muti-lockage.
  • edited August 2008
    Why not? If you find that your thread has done it's purpose-BAM! Self-muti-lockage.

Probably because your not a moderator.:cool:
  • edited August 2008
    This thread is on the topic of locking it, but it's not locked.
    INSANITY!
  • edited August 2008
    ok everyone, it's time to play a nice round of KILL THE THREEEEAAAD!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    This is getting out of hand.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah, usually when someone says kill the thread Telltale locks it...
This discussion has been closed.