Episode 3 and 5?

since episode 3 and 5 will be released in october and december, do you think episode 3 will be halloween themed, and episode 5 will be decemberween themed???:confused:

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Maybe ep 3 will be Haloween themed, but since ep 5 is the season finalee, I'm sure that Telltale has something way more awsome then a Decemberween themed episode in store.;)
  • edited August 2008
    maybe ep 5 will be decemberween AND somthing awesome!
  • edited August 2008
    Like, strong mad who was really drunk on eggnog shotgunning down the Decemberween Thnikkaman, so Strong Bad has to deliver the blank CD's and tapes by sneaking into everyones house?
  • edited August 2008
    i'm pretty sure i read that episode 3 would have a
    "battle of the bands"
    -type plot.

i'm also pretty sure there's a thread for this ;)
  • edited August 2008
    November or Episode 4 could be decemberween like in Sam and Max.
  • edited August 2008
    Bobeo wrote: »
    November or Episode 4 could be decemberween like in Sam and Max.

Ice Station Santa was not really a christmas Episode, well it was but i highly doubt that Episode 4 or 3 will be part of the seasons
  • edited August 2008
    The game was delayed 2 months so this probably won't happen
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, this has been brought up before. Not happening.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Yeah, this has been brought up before. Not happening.

I seem to remember having a huge argument with you that landed me a flaming charge about this very thing, and yet i was right all along.... i must have diluted psychic prowess that only allows me to see things I believe will happen and nothing else.... I must test these powers, be back later.
  • edited August 2008
    My receipt from Telltale says that Ep 4 will be out in November, but Ep 5 is still TBA - so it could be out January...
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    I seem to remember having a huge argument with you that landed me a flaming charge about this very thing, and yet i was right all along.... i must have diluted psychic prowess that only allows me to see things I believe will happen and nothing else.... I must test these powers, be back later.
    I think that was over something else.
    What I recall happening was somebody asking and then one of the Telltale guys responding with something along the lines of 'we didn't actually know what our release schedule would be like during the planning phase, so no.'
  • edited August 2008
    azza29 wrote: »
    My receipt from Telltale says that Ep 4 will be out in November, but Ep 5 is still TBA - so it could be out January...

So they could pull a "WE'VE RUINED YOUR CHRISTMAS AHAHAHA!" move on us?
    If so, just as long as they post a hilarious devil picture with that caption, I'll be happy.

But yes, I don't think the entire episode would be around the seasonal theme. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Halloween or Christmas themed items in the respective episodes, though.
  • edited August 2008
    MikeyJC wrote: »
    So they could pull a "WE'VE RUINED YOUR CHRISTMAS AHAHAHA!" move on us?
    If so, just as long as they post a hilarious devil picture with that caption, I'll be happy.

But yes, I don't think the entire episode would be around the seasonal theme. I wouldn't be surprised if there was Halloween or Christmas themed items in the respective episodes, though.

Like that devil from...crap, what was that mexican christmas movie called? Where "Lucifer" did some gay ballet thing in hell, and then tied to ruin christmas?And where santa has thousands of children on some crappy planet?And some stalking technology?I know it was on MST3K....
  • edited August 2008
    Like that devil from...crap, what was that mexican christmas movie called? Where "Lucifer" did some gay ballet thing in hell, and then tied to ruin christmas?And where santa has thousands of children on some crappy planet?And some stalking technology?I know it was on MST3K....

Wasn't it Santa Claus? 1959 release?

EDIT: How it should look... somewhat.
  • edited August 2008
    azza29 wrote: »

it happened once but we've been told it won't happen again.
  • edited August 2008
    MikeyJC wrote: »
    Wasn't it Santa Claus? 1959 release?

EDIT: How it should look... somewhat.

Yep, that's it.AH! BAGGY PANTS! IT BURNS US!
  • edited August 2008
    I just think that it would be cool. There could be a halloween plot about the jibblies, or the goblin (maybe...)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.