Really?

Really? Wallace & Gromit? Really? Is Telltale going to collapse from it's own greatness like a neutron star, because I predict it.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I wouldn't doubt it.
  • edited August 2008
    It probably will.Especially if they decide to do a Domo-Kun point-and-click.
  • edited August 2008
    i'm so happy about it, i love W.G
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i'm so happy about it, i love W.G

Wallace G... who's that?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I think he means he loves wallpapers/general. Or maybe Wallace & Gromit.

Glad you guys are excited about the game :)
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I think he means he loves wallpapers/general. Or maybe Wallace & Gromit.

Glad you guys are excited about the game :)

I think the former option is more likely.
  • edited August 2008
    Anyone see curse of the Were-Rabbit? As a man who believes one of his spirit animals is a rabbit, I can say it was very good!
  • edited August 2008
    Anyone see curse of the Were-Rabbit? As a man who believes one of his spirit animals is a rabbit, I can say it was very good!

...Are you a druid?I mean, I DO believe in spirit animals, but only for occupation.Politicians, for instance, are the rhino.Powerful, and when in danger can run like hell.
  • edited August 2008
    Druids aren't the only ones with a belief in spirit animals, y'know. ;) (For the record, I've come to the conclusion that mine's a dog. Not a wolf or anything cliche like that, just a terrier or retriever or something.)
  • edited August 2008
    Odd. I've always felt a strong association with the platypus.
  • edited August 2008
    I guess the daemons from "His Dark Materials" are kind of like spirit animals, dontcherthink?
  • edited August 2008
    My spirit is the chimpanzee.Curious, and smart.Uses tools.etc.
  • edited August 2008
    ...Are you a druid?I mean, I DO believe in spirit animals, but only for occupation.Politicians, for instance, are the rhino.Powerful, and when in danger can run like hell.

Only slightly. My beliefs are a mixed view of every single religion on the planet. And since Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, all use the same basic theology it wasn't that hard. Hail Satan Praise Christ! Another one of my animals is the dog, not the genius mouthless type that help out British bald dudes but the Irish ones that reap souls & report to the Egyptian god Anubis. At least that's what I think.
  • edited August 2008
    Hail Eris
  • edited August 2008
    All Hail Discordia
  • edited August 2008
    wow, this thread got off-topic pretty fast:p
  • edited August 2008
    supraface wrote: »
    wow, this thread got off-topic pretty fast:p

pretty much all threads do...
    i just wish i had more to say with this whole "animal spirit" thing...
  • edited August 2008
    Porkahol is animal spirit, it goes well with hot ham water.
  • edited August 2008
    I think he means he loves wallpapers/general.

of course!
    wallpapers/general is my favorite thing ever!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    ladognome wrote: »
    pretty much all threads do...

That's a recent change. These boards used to be pretty on-topic most of the time.
  • edited August 2008
    This one is getting more off topic than most too, but than again it wasn't that deep of a topic to begin with.
  • edited August 2008
    That's a recent change. These boards used to be pretty on-topic most of the time.

really? i guess it's just all the kinds of forums I go to. just my luck! :p
    it's not even that i start the randomness!
  • edited August 2008
    I think it's because of the kind of demographics Homestar attracts. Don't get me wrong, most Homestar fans are great and I'm not going to say that either of the main fan communities we have here (H*R, S&M) is better than the other, but it would appear that Sam & Max fans are better at staying on topic. Of course, a lot of people here are fans of both, so maybe I'm just way off.
  • edited August 2008
    Um, I made a theology thread for this very purpose since this topic no longer has much to do with Wallace & Gromit.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, this thread has wandered plenty off topic. Feel free to make another to continue the original topic.
This discussion has been closed.