Bigby is invisible in Ep. 2

The first time I tried to play Episode 2, the came just froze at the loading screen and locked up my XBox.

After restarting, I was able to start Episode 2, but the audio for each scene would start before the video (audio and video were in sync), and the cutscene was choppy. Worst of all, Bigby was invisible in all scenes except a brief moment near the end. Bigby continued to remain invisible during gameplay.

The third time around and now I can't start Episode 2 again as it just gets stuck on the loading screen and locks up my XBox. I can't access the XBox menu.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what model Xbox you are using, how big the hard drive is, and if you are using an external storage device to store the data from the game?

• edited February 2014

I have an XBox 360 E console with a 250GB internal hard drive. The game and save data are on internal storage.

I first downloaded the the game when only Ep. 1 was available. After finishing Ep. 1 I bought the season pass, but didn't download Ep. 2 until about two weeks ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what model Xbox you are using, how big the hard drive is, and if you are using an external storage device to store the data from the game?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Your save file may be corrupted. I recommend deleting your save file, and deleting the game from your system. Then make sure that you have deleted any game data from your system associated with The Wolf Among Us. Then re-download the game, and make sure you are connected to the internet when starting the game to receive all available Title Updates. Once the updates download, you should be able to play and not run into this issue again. My apologies for any difficulties this may cause.

I have an XBox 360 E console with a 250GB internal hard drive. The game and save data are on internal storage. I first downloaded the the

This discussion has been closed.