'Playing Dead' returns on IGN - trailer for Episode 2 & interview with Scott Porter

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

It's here! The trailer for The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 2 - A House Divided just went live. Check it out in this episode of IGN's web series, Playing Dead, along with an interview with Scott Porter, voice of Luke.

Remember, the episode is set to release in early March... not long to go now!

Comments

• What about "i thought you were dead" guestion D: WHERE IS THAT

• Amazing trailer..love you telltale games

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

In the game! ;)

buchy posted: »

What about "i thought you were dead" guestion WHERE IS THAT

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Shaun did a great job on that trailer... makes me excited to play the episode all over again. :)

Amazing trailer..love you telltale games

• edited February 2014

Where's Pete? 0:
    I think that means Pete's gonna die and Nick's gonna survive no matter who you save , right?

• It's pretty natural they don't show that in the trailer. Keeps the suspense up. I hope Pete won't bite the dust no matter what you do, the dude's a legitimate badass! And possibly the one most people liked the most from the cabin group.

secret234 posted: »

Where's Pete? 0: I think that means Pete's gonna die and Nick's gonna survive no matter who you save , right?

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

The same reason why they didn't show scenes like the I Thought You Were Dead. They can't show too much. We have to play the episode still. :)

Where's Pete? 0: I think that means Pete's gonna die and Nick's gonna survive no matter who you save , right?

edited February 2014

In this episode, or sometime in the game? I hope you guys won't do what you did with Smoke & Mirrors with the Next Time on The Walking Dead. Sliding that scene to Episode Three would be a huge slap across the face.

puzzlebox posted: »

In the game!

• edited February 2014

In the early episode trailers of season 1 of the Walking Dead, they chose to only show one choice route: that of Doug. Carley did not feature in the trailers at all despite the possible variation of circumstances since seeing them "coexist" would have felt really weird.

edited February 2014

This. I'm positive on it's gonna be either Pete or Nick showing up in Episode Two, depending on who you saved. Like you said the Carley and Doug choice. They just had to pick an approach for the trailer.

Reusou posted: »

In the early episode trailers of season 1 of the Walking Dead, they chose to only show one choice route: that of Doug. Carley did not feature

• maybe the I thought you were dead person is Pete. in this new episode they might make you think Pete died. but then at the end she will say I thought you were dead and its Pete.

• i think it will be that guy that Russel said that is carver idk maybe not

• Isn't there a Carver in 400 Days?

• edited February 2014

good choice to get Greg Miller to do the playing dead, i like Greg and he clearly likes the walking dead game

and there is a girl in a green top at 3:06, it could be Becca

edited February 2014

About Pete and Nick. In the trailer Carver say he's looking for seven people. A couple of farm boys, and an old man. Obviously Pete.

• Greg, how could you just gloss over Pete like that. Scott Porter, you are the man. I feel nothing but loathing for IGN, can you tell?

• Duh... Pete still could of died you know.

FreddeN93 posted: »

About Pete and Nick. In the trailer Carver say he's looking for seven people. A couple of farm boys, and an old man. Obviously Pete.

• Or worse...

They could have that EXACT scene at the end of the episode,and then end it before it shows who it is.

FreddeN93 posted: »

In this episode, or sometime in the game? I hope you guys won't do what you did with Smoke & Mirrors with the Next Time on The Walking Dead. Sliding that scene to Episode Three would be a huge slap across the face.

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• I almost cryed when i saw kenny in episode two.... it is so great to have him back!!! I hope they keep him around for awhile if anyone should have a chance too stay with clem its kenny. And its great he found a good girl after all the hardship he went through in season one. I just hope notthing bad happens to her.....but it is the walking dead so we will see.

• maybe you should mark this with spoiler ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.