KOT castle enigma?

Why does strong bad go out the top window when caught, when we never go up any stairs?:confused::confused:

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Why does strong bad go out the top window when caught, when we never go up any stairs?:confused::confused:

Strong Mad isn't gentle
  • edited August 2008
    So... he goes upstairs to throw him?
  • edited August 2008
    So... he goes upstairs to throw him?

Strong Mad's arms look big.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    These answers might just constitute the best forum answers at any time in the history of the internet.
  • edited August 2008
    Umm, that doesn't make sense.Wait, never mind.Occasionally my brain swaps from "Smart" to "Average Joe" to "Stupid".
  • edited August 2008
    The castle could just have really high ceilings. Who says it has to be two stories.
  • mremre
    edited August 2008
    The castle could just have really high ceilings. Who says it has to be two stories.

Shush! Don't go all logic-y on the issue! :mad:
  • edited August 2008
    I'm guessing Strong Bad walked up to the second floor while looking for the criminal record.
  • edited August 2008
    Well the way I saw it is that you are on the second floor automatically. The first time you enter the castle strong bad has a dialogue describing all the chambers he's passing as he's coming around that corner. So I'm guessing it just cuts out the whole first floor altogether. He does in fact go upstairs except it's not shown to save time/programming useless areas.
  • edited August 2008
    ElAdriano wrote: »
    Well the way I saw it is that you are on the second floor automatically. The first time you enter the castle strong bad has a dialogue describing all the chambers he's passing as he's coming around that corner. So I'm guessing it just cuts out the whole first floor altogether. He does in fact go upstairs except it's not shown to save time/programming useless areas.

Especially since this area of the KoT's castle has never been seen. What TBC have shown in toons doesn't look anything like this.
  • edited August 2008
    I see it the way Strong Max sees it: Strong Mad threw Strong Bad so hard, he broke through the ceiling and kept a great enough momentum to fly out the window.
  • edited August 2008

um if you listen to Strong Bad when he came in he found other rooms, so he is on another floor
  • edited August 2008
    I see it the way Strong Max sees it: Strong Mad threw Strong Bad so hard, he broke through the ceiling and kept a great enough momentum to fly out the window.

Well I see it the way tester scott sees it, which is a first.
  • edited August 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    Well I see it the way tester scott sees it, which is a first.

Oh, then I misunderstood you. I was sure you were saying that Strong Mad looked strong enough to throw SB through the ceiling. =p
  • edited August 2008
    The Rule of Funny opened up a portal between the first floor window and the second floor window.
  • edited August 2008
    I agree with ElAdriano. Also, I think the window behind Strong Mad is suppose to be the one you are thrown out of.
  • edited August 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I agree with ElAdriano. Also, I think the window behind Strong Mad is suppose to be the one you are thrown out of.

But that is in the back, when you are thrown out the front!!!
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    um if you listen to Strong Bad when he came in he found other rooms, so he is on another floor

When you enter the second time, it seems that he is on the 1st floor.
  • edited August 2008
    When you enter the second time, it seems that he is on the 1st floor.

Who wants to litson to it every time they go in? It would really annoy people, espeshally if they're stuck there. And, if you alredy knew the route, would you list the rooms you passed in the same order?
  • edited August 2008

That's some flawed logic, and inconsistent with the Homestar Runner continuation.

We all know every character, aside from Strong Bad, has teleportation abilities.

And Strong Mad probably used some No Clipping cheat.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.