Okay, this is seriously bugging me.

I find myself starting a new game to listen to "My Style" quite a bit. And it's annoying that Strong Bad's glove passes through the bag of chips so many times. Why does it do this in the game, when it didn't in the IGN preview video?

Also, watching the two back-to-back, it is very obvious that a bunch of small but very substantial changes were made in the background music and sound, which really made the audio of the song far better than the first time I heard it. But that doesn't bug me. That's a good thing.

Comments

• MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    Concerning the music... At one point the music and lyrics were 2 separate tracks in the game, this was for lip sync purposes initially. However, the 2 tracks would often go out of sync causing the timing to be noticeably off. In the end we combined the 2 tracks for a better sounding experience and found some other way (I assume magic) to lip sync the mouth.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Is the clipping in the Wii or the PC?
  • edited August 2008
    Oh thanks, Rather Dashing. Now I noticed it, and I'm all like " D= ".
  • edited August 2008
    Will wrote: »
    Is the clipping in the Wii or the PC?

it happens to me to,
    and it's for the PC, not Wii
  • edited August 2008
    On the PC here. If anyone has the Wii version, maybe they should start up a new game and watch the potato chip bag in the first part of "My Style" to see if there is clipping in that version too.
  • edited August 2008
    On the PC here. If anyone has the Wii version, maybe they should start up a new game and watch the potato chip bag in the first part of "My Style" to see if there is clipping in that version too.

It dosen't. I cheacked.
  • edited August 2008
    the ign preview does show strong bad throwing the bag of chips though... weird...
  • edited August 2008
    I've played Both, I own it for WiiWare but downloaded the PC demo.
    Yeah, his hand does go through only on the PC, Wii works great.

Here's a JPG of it happening, doesn't really bother me though.
    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/751/sbtd8.jpg
  • edited August 2008

It doesn't happen on wii.It might be because of the wii's Super-not-letting-strong bad's-hand-through-the-potato-chip-bag-processer.:p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.