Strong Bad PAL Version

Hello People! (YAY 1st Ever Post)

Since Strong Bad has been released in Europe today, Does anyone know if the PAL Version Freezes Randomly, like the NTSC Version?
I want to know before I buy it of the Shop Channel.
Thanks!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Hasn't for me....
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The versions are theoretically the same. Admittedly, we are still working on why the game is crashing in the first place, so I'm not 100% sure it will have the same problems as the US, but there is at least a fair chance.
  • LAALAA
    edited August 2008
    Hasn't for me....

Have you got the PAL or NTSC Version?

@ Will

I think its something to do with the 16:9 TV setting, or 480i/480p setting, from what I've read.
    People say it doesnt freeze if you change the screen setting from 16:9 to 4:3.
    For anyone who has the PAL version, playing it on 16:9 setting and has talked to coach Z on Extended Play mode, then can you say if it crashes or not.
  • edited August 2008
    LAA wrote: »
    Have you got the PAL or NTSC Version?

PAL....
    LAA wrote: »
    For anyone who has the PAL version, playing it on 16:9 setting and has talked to coach Z on Extended Play mode, then can you say if it crashes or not.

I'll give it a test.
  • edited August 2008
    It froze in widescreen during the scene where you are awarded the Silver Trophy of Ultimate Destiny for me. (PAL)
  • edited August 2008
    No bugs for me, and I just finished the game. I had a lot of fun but, Telltale's guys, can't you give me an option to enlarge the font used in the game? It's so small that I can't read it from my couch!
    I'm italian and so I had to turn the subtitles on during the game, and the font is oh so small!

R.
  • edited August 2008
    It has freezed for me without any setting change. Wii for me
  • edited August 2008
    Magiustra wrote: »
    No bugs for me, and I just finished the game. I had a lot of fun but, Telltale's guys, can't you give me an option to enlarge the font used in the game? It's so small that I can't read it from my couch!
    I'm italian and so I had to turn the subtitles on during the game, and the font is oh so small!

R.
    Funnily enough, I just came from a thread complaining about the text being too large.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I just came from a thread complaining about the text being too large.

Well, I guess that an option to change the font size would be great!
    :)

R.

P.S. I played Strong Bad on a "normal" SD TV (4/3) from my couch. I guess that on a PC/Monitor/HDTV things would be different :)
  • edited August 2008
    No bugs for me. I have the WiiWare PAL European version of the game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.