Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Okay, 'Rosey Red' is just too damn cute. xD Interesting to see how Rose gets on with John and Nancy, seeing as I don't think they've met much in Pie's stories. Did John really loose himself to the prospect of Harmony bringing Danger, or was it something else? And, would Fayde be damaged if Rose shot her given that she's a ghost?

Whatever the case, it's entertaining. :)

Chapter 8, Part 1: Sudden Blame "Get away from me!" Fayde had her arms tightly wrapped around the girl, to prevent her from doing any

• Ubisoft Montreal= Abstergo Entertainment in Montreal :P

Sure let's set the game in the French speaking part of Canada :D I'd go for a different location, but modern cities aren't really suitable for the gameplay of AC, except maybe modern day Italy...

I have Watch Dogs, but I stopped playing it when I got The Last Of Us Remastered XD

Gonna get back to it at some point!!

LupineNoir posted: »

It's not as big in scope as the main console games, but it's an interesting tale nonetheless. And it briefly features Connor, too! Which

• You too! And it's good seeing who most of us are, considering we all talk to each other so often. As for a slight chance someday, I think you might be right!

Used to watch The Walking Dead but then I got way behind by accident. :/ Better Call Saul is based off of Breaking Bad, isn't it? I'm still catching up with that on Netflix. :P

Hope you all had a good rest of your days - after the whole selfie thing most of us did! Really nice seeing you all though. Now, it's just t

• Ahha, thanks for clarifying! If you're going to be exposed to cold environments it sounds like you can legitimately have some then; what about deserts and similar?

That is going to be a bit of cut.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I think your hair has to be grade 4 or shorter... You CAN request to grow facial hair, but I think it's limited to serving in arctic envi

• Unfortunately, I've only seen the first series of TWD. Otherwise, yeah, can't think of anything else. :/

I'm catching up with Breaking Bad on Netflix and will probably watch that after! Doubt Better Call Saul will be on TV for a while if it's on Netflix though!

Gotham has already started up again and we have nothing! At least TWD comes back a day after it's American release Also Better Call Saul has no release date for the UK, except on NetFlix!!!

• Yeah, I was trying to make it fit with the in-game universe. :P They wouldn't have to go far to map the city, at least!

I'm guessing that's sarcasm but correct me if I'm wrong. xD I'd go back to Italy, but somewhere knew would be nice. Like somewhere east, or the southern hemisphere.

Ahh, fair enough. XD It's set in the same universe as Assassin's Creed, so Ubisoft might rely more on that for their modern-day set games. Could be wrong, though.

Ubisoft Montreal= Abstergo Entertainment in Montreal :P Sure let's set the game in the French speaking part of Canada I'd go for a diffe

• American Sniper does not mean you can have a full beard in the middle of the desert :P

The restrictions are pretty high for hair length; like I said, facial hair is requested and is decided upon based on where you are posted :/

Facial hair in the desert... I doubt it cuz of the climate.

Ahha, thanks for clarifying! If you're going to be exposed to cold environments it sounds like you can legitimately have some then; what about deserts and similar? That is going to be a bit of cut.

• Saul is Walt and Jessie's 'criminal' lawyer in Breaking Bad. I think Better Call Saul is a prequel...

You too! And it's good seeing who most of us are, considering we all talk to each other so often. As for a slight chance someday, I think yo

• I'm still playing catch up on Dexter :P

Btw have you seen the new series Fortitude (on Sky Atlantic)? It's like The Killing (which I didn't watch but my Mum raved about it)

Unfortunately, I've only seen the first series of TWD. Otherwise, yeah, can't think of anything else. I'm catching up with Breaking Bad

• I was being sarcastic, sorry :P

Did they really have to set Watch Dogs in the same universe? I'll admit that the idea of mixing the two games would be awesome, but come on Ubisoft :/

Make another Prince of Persia already!!

Yeah, I was trying to make it fit with the in-game universe. :P They wouldn't have to go far to map the city, at least! I'm guessing that

• Great day so far here in Cali. I'm still giving JJ hell for those selfies, although I agree: it was neat seeing all your facs. :3 JJ knocked it out of the park with Jan's challenge and with everyone being busy, postponing the challenge for now works until future months,

My girl saw it and she LOVED it. :3 I was busy at the time....lol stupid essay! >:(

Hope you all had a good rest of your days - after the whole selfie thing most of us did! Really nice seeing you all though. Now, it's just t

• You know I just thought of something:

TellTale don't have specific forums for their old games like Back to The Future, Sam & Max etc. because they aren't making those games anymore.

But if TWAU doesn't get renewed for another Season or a DLC and TellTale abandons it, does that mean that this forum will be closed?

All the stories, all the conversations.... What do you think? :O

• I don't think they will but if they do then I'd have no reason to be on the forums unless if we were to have a huge group PM. And I'd just be generally sour about the situation.

You know I just thought of something: TellTale don't have specific forums for their old games like Back to The Future, Sam & Max etc.

• You didn't see TWD last night!?! :0 No, pie!

JK Man, that essay IS no flipping joke. Is it true Tammy had Emily with her? :P And you're all so welcome with the selfie challenge!! I thought it was too fun; you all look fabulous and it was neat putting faces with names! Bunch of good looking people we got here! :D

And wow, my challenge was good? :3 -blushes- Hell, I'm going to need to include ALL our Fables again soon! I do understand putting them on hold, though; busy, busy, busy lives. :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Great day so far here in Cali. I'm still giving JJ hell for those selfies, although I agree: it was neat seeing all your facs. JJ knocked i

• Your right, it is a prequel! Might work out watching that first after all then.

Saul is Walt and Jessie's 'criminal' lawyer in Breaking Bad. I think Better Call Saul is a prequel...

• Never seen Dexter but I hear it's good. :P

I haven't as I've not got Sky, otherwise I'd definitely watch it. The Killing (Danish and American versions, though I've only seen the former) are both on Netflix. It's a slow burner, so to speak, but great if you like those sort of tense things.

I'm still playing catch up on Dexter :P Btw have you seen the new series Fortitude (on Sky Atlantic)? It's like The Killing (which I didn't watch but my Mum raved about it)

• Alt text
    Well since everyone is posting selfies I thought why not !
    *Also was thinking of doing some twau costplay someday could u tell me which one would suit me best :3. I was thinking Nerissa, but not sure though :p

• Haha, it's fine. xD

The references to each other are pretty neat, but at the same time they're not really doing anything more than that, which seems a bit of a waste. Actually, Far Cry is also set in the same universe.

Only played a bit of Prince of Persia, but a reboot would probably be fun!

I was being sarcastic, sorry :P Did they really have to set Watch Dogs in the same universe? I'll admit that the idea of mixing the two games would be awesome, but come on Ubisoft Make another Prince of Persia already!!

• I've been pretty busy lately, but everything's been good :)

AND YES I SAW THE EPISODE I CRIED T3T

• Cool! A new person! You're super pretty ^-^ You'd probably be a good Nerissa, or even Snow, if you really tried!

Well since everyone is posting selfies I thought why not ! *Also was thinking of doing some twau costplay someday could u tell me which one would suit me best . I was thinking Nerissa, but not sure though

• I'v been so busy with homework, this thesis paper AND work; luckily I'm on lunch, so it gives me a chance to catch up.

I'll watch it either tonight or sometime this week. I know my girl cried. She won't tell me why; it must have been really upsetting. Tammy rarely cries during movies or shows. And yes; Emily was in her arms asleep but still. :3

JJwolf posted: »

You didn't see TWD last night!?! :0 No, pie! JK Man, that essay IS no flipping joke. Is it true Tammy had Emily with her? :P And you're a

• I love the smile! :3 As far as cosplay, I was actually thinking you'd make a wonderful Snow White. :)

Well since everyone is posting selfies I thought why not ! *Also was thinking of doing some twau costplay someday could u tell me which one would suit me best . I was thinking Nerissa, but not sure though

• I don't think they've met at all in his stories, just only JJ's (I'm pretty sure) and now mine. And yes, he really was THAT concerned for his safety of his 2 children, I thought it would suit the current situation at hand given his character. :)

Rose didn't completely think things through when she pointed her gun at Fayde, but it would've done a good amount of damage regardless of her being a ghost/spirit - thankfully, Rose made a right decision not to pull the trigger.

Okay, 'Rosey Red' is just too damn cute. xD Interesting to see how Rose gets on with John and Nancy, seeing as I don't think they've met muc

• edited February 2015

At least watch the first season for TWD if you can, it's a classic when compared to the other seasons. But all of them are good in their own way.

That sucks about the food, dude. Maybe you can try getting payback on her someday? >:)

Tetra posted: »

Well I wouldn't say I had a bad day but me and my roommate got swindled out of our only food for the day by my ex who was running register t

• Thank you ! :3

I love the smile! As far as cosplay, I was actually thinking you'd make a wonderful Snow White.

• edited February 2015

You make it sound like it's a bad thing?

I'm down for that if any of us pitches in our ideas for what location to meet up at, assuming if anyone would be willing to actually travel to the place as well. XD

Walking Dead starts up again tonight in England I think in the future we should try and make the meet up a reality! Decide on a location that is as convenient as possible and go from there :P

• edited February 2015

I'm doing the same thing like you, but with Gotham instead. I've only seen one episode of it randomly on tv and that's pretty much it. I should consider watching The Flash and Arrow series too, although, there are too many shows to try and watch these days (especially on Netflix), it's insane!

MasterStone posted: »

I'm going to wait till the current season streams on netflix, but my main shows right now are Gotham, The Flash and Arrow. Also, I agree on JJ knocking the Jan challenge out of the park.

• edited February 2015

Yeah, what Hazza said. XD The first part of the Better Call Saul premiere on AMC should be available to watch again this Monday evening, while the second part of it should air tonight as well.

Your right, it is a prequel! Might work out watching that first after all then.

• Gotcha I will try and do that :D

Hah! The only thing she would get was a slap on the wrist, if I tried to get revenge I'd probably get thrown in jail XD but I wish I could :P

At least watch the first season for TWD if you can, it's a classic when compared to the other seasons. But all of them are good in their own way. That sucks about the food, dude. Maybe you can try getting payback on her someday?

• New people! :D I have to go with Pudding on the smile and Snow White as a cosplay.

• Good, good! At least you seem you are set for your educational life for now! :P

I lost my shit when past characters appeared, like, omfg...

EMMYPESS posted: »

I've been pretty busy lately, but everything's been good AND YES I SAW THE EPISODE I CRIED T3T

• edited February 2015

I'm going to have to go with what you and Emmy said the first time, you'd make a good Nerissa cosplayer in my opinion!

And welcome to the thread, btw. Have you considered on making a fictional story on here? You would be even more welcome here if you do. Entirely your choice, though.

• Don't kill him just yet, pie. We may need him for further ideas in the future. XP

If I'm correct, AMC should play the old TWD episode before the new episode airs every Sunday evening. So if you're not busy during that particular time, you should be able to watch it.

Great day so far here in Cali. I'm still giving JJ hell for those selfies, although I agree: it was neat seeing all your facs. JJ knocked i

• As long as she doesn't call the police, you should be fine. Or if it's just a harmless prank towards her. Entirely your call on the matter, though. :P

Gotcha I will try and do that Hah! The only thing she would get was a slap on the wrist, if I tried to get revenge I'd probably get thrown in jail XD but I wish I could :P

• Eh I can't be bothered really sure it sucked but eh I've been through worse then super hot food XD

As long as she doesn't call the police, you should be fine. Or if it's just a harmless prank towards her. Entirely your call on the matter, though. :P

• edited February 2015

Dexter is a great series :)

Fortitude has the main detective from The Killing (the actress at least) as the Governor.of the 700-strong community :P

There is a mix of nationalities this time around...

Never seen Dexter but I hear it's good. :P I haven't as I've not got Sky, otherwise I'd definitely watch it. The Killing (Danish and Amer

• Far Cry, Watch Dogs and AC all in one universe.... Jesus :/

Haha, it's fine. xD The references to each other are pretty neat, but at the same time they're not really doing anything more than that,

• edited February 2015

Hello guys, well, I guess most of you know me already. I've been avoiding this thread for a long time, coming here only to read some stories in my free time :) Well, I've decided to give it a try and wrote a first chapter of my fiction :) Criticise it as much as you want.

Also, English isn't my first language, so sorry in advance for any mistakes I'll make :)

PART 1

Deep in his own thoughts, sheriff Bigby Wolf was in his apartment. He stood near the window, looking down to the street, seeing nothing. A cheap cigarette was burning in his hand, and from time to time Bigby inhaled the smoke to calm his nerves. The dark was setting in New York, but Bigby couldn’t sleep. He heard a party going on in the main hall of Woodlands, but he didn’t join them, even though he was the hero of Fabletown this evening. He ended Crooked Man’s reign, he stopped the corruption and terror, the king is down, now all he needs to do is finish all the pawns and tie the remaining loose ends. Not tonight though. Tonight Bigby’s mind was occupied with something else. One particular someone.

Nerissa wasn’t leaving his mind, no matter what he tried to do. ‘What a foolish mistake it was to let her go like that’ Bigby was thinking to himself. ‘Now how will I figure everything out, she may be gone for good already”. Such minds were haunting Bigby as the night sunk in and Bigby’s cigarette burned to the end. Wolf shaked to get the numbness off, and went to his office. The party was getting bigger, deciding by the rising shouts and laughing. Bluebeard’s gift to the community – hosting a party with his money to celebrate the fall of Crooked Man’s empire. ‘What a piece of shit, didn’t do anything in the process of investigation, only interfered, and now he pretends to be a hero, one of the unmaskers of the whole thing’ Bigby thought to himself while unlocking the door to his working place. ‘We should be thanking Nerissa for coming to be a witness… Oh crap’ Bigby shaked his head in anger. He was just forgetting it and she popped into his mind again…

To take his mind off this topic, Bigby took a file with ‘Crooked Man’ written on the top of it. After reading a bit, he threw the dossier on the table. ‘Maybe I should join the party after all, since this is going nowhere tonight’ Bigby thought to himself. He stepped out of the office, locked the door and went to the elevator. As he was waiting for it to arrive, Bigby was thinkin about her. So many questions, so little answers. Besides, he couldn’t throw away the thoughts about her red hair, her pure brown eyes, sad smile… Elevator door popped, awaking Bigby from his dreams. Going inside the cabin, he said to himself ‘I need to get drunk tonight, no matter the consequences’. After all, the party would continue all night…

In the dark, something was moving. Something shiny, something small. A glass finger. ‘How curious’ thought an old man, obviously a beggar, who came in this building to look where to spend the night. He approached a moving finger, which was moving in all directions, like pointing at something all over the place. The man got a bit scared, since the finger was all sharp, nothing natural… And that shining…
    Beggar took a step behind, and bumped into something. ‘Oh now, aren’t we very clumsy, huh ?’ asked a lazy voice behind him. The man turned around terrified, and what he saw was a woman – black hair, with some of it red, black outfit, crazy look in her eyes. ‘Look, Miss, I don’t want any trouble. If you let me, I’ll just go, didn’t know this was occupied already…’ the beggar was trying to slowly back off the woman. ‘Oh sweety, you’re not going anywhere. In fact, you can stay here. I’ll soon be gone – duty’s calling, you know ? But first…’ the woman pointed a hand to the man, however, where her pointer finger should have been was an empty hole. The beggar started to tremble, and then he heard a rustling just behind him. He didn’t even have the time to turn around when a glass finger, the one he found earlier, flew straight through his chest, leaving a bloody hole. The finger landed on the woman’s hand, right where it’s place was. ‘Wha-what was th-that’ the man stuttered, while falling down on his knees. ‘Look, I’d love to stay and chat, but I really have to go now. One particular wolf needs to be domesticated. See ya around, sugar’ said the crazy woman, sending an air kiss to the man, bleeding to his death. The last thing he saw was the lady, exiting the building, while whistling a melody, known only to her. And so Bloody Mary returned to Fabletown, with one sole purpose – the hunt of Bigby Wolf.

Bigby was standing near the table, which was all filled with food and drinks. However, none of that seemed to matter to Bigby, as he was staring at the Fables having fun – dancing, chatting, drinking, laughing- but none of that reached Bigby’s mind. He was clutching a single cup, filled with punch since he came into the party and was met with massive applause. Bigby’s plan to get wasted wasn’t working - his mind was wandering again – to all the deaths that occurred, all the things he had to go through to achieve what he did. And to her… The amount of strength that he needed to not tear Crooked Man to pieces when he heard what Nerissa had to say about him was terrifying even to Bigby himself. He hadn’t felt such rage for a long time, and to contain it… That was extremely difficult, but he was proud he managed to do so. He showed all the Fabletown how much he has changed from his old cruel and ruthless ways – a new, reformed Bigby! Proving his power without having to tear his opponents apart.

Without tilting his head, he felt Snow approaching him from the side. Her company always helped him cool his head, contain his emotions, be more… humane. ‘Are you okay, Bigby ? You seem worried’ words came out of Snow’s mouth. ‘Yeah, Snow, I’m alright. I’m just thinking of how much work we have in fron of us.’ Bigby replied. ‘Yes, but now, with Crane gone and Crooken Man brought down, I think we can really rebuild this place Bigby. Think about it – I know we’re both going to try and make the right decision, and with the recent events…’ Snow stopped. ‘What is it Snow ?’ Bigby looked her in the eyes. ‘You’ve earned respect Bigby. Not fear, but respect and love from the community. Everyone has seen how much you’ve changed since the Homelands. And now, when you sacrificed yourself so much for us all and chose the right path at the end – you’re the hero, Bigby! And maybe you didn’t notice, but the only thing that was stopping us from being the most efficient was that people were avoiding you. They were scared of you, and they tried to get help from other sources. Now, everything’s going to change. I really believe in that.’ Bigby considered her words, and felt warmth creeping up his chest. His lips were stretched out by a smile, an expression which rarely crossed his face. ‘Thanks ,Snow. I’m starting to believe in it too.’ Snow answered Bigby’s smile with her own and said shyly ‘Maybe you’d like to dance with me, Sheriff ? One dance for the brighter future of Fabletown ?’ Bigby was surprised by such proposal to say the least. Luckily, he managed to form an answer ‘Miss White, that’d be an hon…’

A powerful kick to the door opened them wide. Fables were taken by surprise, falling back while shouting drunkenly. Bigby and Snow stepped forward to meet… Nerissa, and just behind her, holding her by the hair, Tweedle Dee. The situation wouldn’t have been so bad if Dee wouldn’t have had a shotgun, pointing at Nerissa’a back. The Little Mermaid was crying silent tears while Dee screamed at the top of his lungs ‘WHERE’S THE BIG BAD FUCKING WOLF ?’. ‘I’m here, Dee, calm down’ answered Bigby, clearly smelling the booze and drugs coming from Dee.

Bigby stepped forward, in front of all the Fables, Snow just behind him. ‘Calm down and we can talk this over. Just lower the gun, please’. Dee chuckled. ‘Wouldn’t that be fucking convenient to you, you fucks. Nah, this shotgun is staying the way it is until I get what I want.’ ‘Mr. Dee, please, nobody needs to get hurt. We can sort this out without violence…’ Snow tried to interfere. All it did was make Dee even more mad. ‘I said NO! Stay where you are, you damn dog, or this fish is going to Davy Jones’ locker!’ Dee screamed at Bigby, which was trying to slowly approach Dee. ‘You killed my brother, you fuckin’ stabbed me, stay away. STAY AWAY or I’ll shoot this bitch!’ Dee shook Nerissa by the hair violently, causing her to weep more and start shaking. Bigby stopped dead in his tracks and asked Dee calmly ‘What is it that you want, Dee ? We have nothing to give you.’ ‘Oh, but I want you, Bigby. I want to fuckin’ shoot you in the chest with this very shotgun. Did I mention it’s loaded with silver bullets ? No ? Well now you know, motherfucker. I want you to stand straight and take these bullets into the chest like a dog you are, or I’m putting them into your precious little whore’s head.’

Bigby felt something awakening inside him, something wild, something furious… Something he thought he put to sleep long time ago, something that only recently, in the trial, raised his head from sleep and sniffed the air… It was the wilderness, the fury Bigby put to sleep. He felt his mouth twitch a little bit, his eyes turning red, his nails growing bit by bit. Dee noticed it aswell, and this time he interpreted the cause of this right. ‘Oh, you’re mad because of this little bitch ? You want to fuck her, no ? Why not catch some other slut and fuck her, and leave this to me ? I’m sure I’d have a good time with her. After all, there are hundreds whores like her, she’s nothing. Nothing. Worthless. Isn’t that right, deary ?’ he asked Nerissa, while forcing her to her knees. ‘Ain’t that right, you little mermaid bitch ? Not a very bright princess right now, are we ?’ he continued to mock her and Bigby aswell. That wasn’t the best decision. Bigby with every word felt more furious, more angry, more wild. He felt the cruelty awaken in him.While Dee was laughing, Bigby straightened his back and let go of all his humanity. ‘Dee.’ he growled. That caught his attention, since he stopped laughing and looked at Bigby mockingly. ‘Let her go. Shoot me.’ Snow gasped ‘No…’ behind Bigby, but he ignored her. ‘Let her go, now. Now.’ Dee smirked and said ‘As you wish, doggie. Here, take the bitch’ he pushed Nerissa forward, towards Snow White. Nerissa fell on the ground, crying. Snow crouched and helped her move away from the scene. ‘Now it’s only me and you, wolfie. And I’ve got nothing to say to you, shithead. Just rot in hell’ Dee pointed the shotgun at Bigby and took aim. ‘We’ll see’ Bigby smiled.

Time seemed to slow down around these two. Bigby got ready, focused… and when Dee pulled the trigger, he lurched to the side, smiling mockingly. “Missed. Care to try again ?” he taunted Dee. Dee, enraged, turned to Bigby and shot another shot, which Bigby dodged quite easily again. ‘Third time’s the charm they say’ Bigby smiled again, and when Dee shot the third time, he didn’t just dodge the bullets – he ducked under them and jumped towards Dee, grabbing the gun and pointing it sideways. ‘Seems like you’ve lost your small advantage already’ Bigby said to Dee, looking at him from above. Bigby forced the gun out of Dee’s hands and tossed it aside. ‘Now we’re going to have fun’ Bigby growled.

Dee, suddenly panicking, tried to push Bigby away, but Bigby only smiled and with a good hit knocked out a few of Dee’s teeth. The fatman fell on the ground, and instantly felt Bigby on him. ‘Let’s make this fun, ok ?’ the Sheriff was smiling a bloodthirsty smile. ‘Is it all because of that whore, Bigby ? Didn’t know you were so attached to worthless cunts’ Dee smirked with a bloody smile. That was the last drop of Bigby’s patience. He stood up, holding Dee by his shirt, and tossed the man to the wall outside of the party hall. Dee crashed with big force, leaving a bit of a crater there. Falling to the ground, he fell Bigby holding him again, this time holding him up against the wall. ‘Where’s that knife wound, you fat fuck ?’ Bigby asked, while growling. Bigby ripped the shirt off Dee and found a wound, covered with rags. Bigby ripped of the rags and put one of his long-nail fingers into the wound, causing Dee to scream like crazy. ‘We.Don’t.Use.Curse.Words.Here.OK?’ Bigby asked, with each word thrusting his finger deeper into the wound. ‘Sheriff, stop right now! I said, right now!’ Snow screamed behind Bigby, but he didn’t seem to care. He hardly noticed it at all. ‘That’s enough, Sheriff’ Bluebeard approached Bigby from behind and tried to pull him off Dee. All that earned him a good, hard elbow hit to the chest, causing him to fly off. ‘Bigby, what are you doing?..’ asked Snow, almost crying. That got Bigby’s attention for long enough for him to answer. ‘Justice’.

With those words, he pulled out the finger out of Dee’s wound and slammed him into the ground. Dee, breathing heavily, started to beg – ‘Bigby, old boy, come on, please, I’ve had my share, please, don’t…’ None of those pleas reached Bigby – he formed his hand into a fist and punched Dee with all his strength, breaking his nose. Another hit – black eye. Another – swollen cheek. But Bigby didn’t stop. He punched and punched and punched until Dee’s face was only a bloody mash, with him being barely conscious, one eye a bit open. But Big Bad Wolf didn’t have enough yet.

He raised Dee to his legs, and stabbed him in the abdomen with his claws out. Dee managed to let out a scream, before Bigby found something to hold on to and pull. With one heave, he pulled Dee’s intestines out, followed by a lot of blood. ‘And now, for the Grand Finale’ Bigby muttered. He grabbed Dee by the neck, and started to twist and pull. For the horror of all the other Fables watching the slaughter, Bigby took Dee’s head straight off and held it with one hand like a trophy, while Dee’s limp body fell to the floor.

Bigby smiled a victory smile, but then he suddenly felt all the fury falling back. He realized he was standing in the pool of blood and intestines, with a body near his feet and a head in his hand, in front of half of Fabletown. Everyone was shocked and horrified, looking at Bigby without trying to hide the absolute fear. Some of Fables were crying, others shaking – nobody reacted well to such an act of violence. The Sheriff slowly lowered the head, separated from it’s owner, then dropped it altogether. He started walking forward, passing crying Snow White, ignoring all the looks from his neighbours, friends, colleagues. He approached Nerissa, who was still crying from shock. Being in full human form again, Bigby silently asked ‘Are you okay ?’ Nerissa didn’t answer.

Then Bigby gently put one of her hands on his shoulders, while raising her to a carrying position. He turned around and just walked out of the hall, through the door, going to the elevator, with Nerissa clutching her arms around his neck tightly. Bigby pressed the button to open the door, entered the elevator, and then pushed another button for the elevator to bring him to his floor. Only then he felt Nerissa relax a bit, yet he said nothing. There’ll be enough time for words later…

A dark figure was walking down the street. The lights from streetlamps weren’t bright enough to expose her face, but she only liked it. It made her more mysterious, more terrifying. She stopped in front of a house, just looking at it. Without saying a word, Bloody Mary started to dematerialize. Just before disappearing in a puff of smoke, she whispered ‘I heard you were calling me, children…’

• It's a bad thing cuz everything gets released a day later in England than in America :P

Well I know Pie and JJ are in California, Tetra is in North Carolina, EMMY is in New Jersey and me/Lupine both live in England...

Is there really a medium?

You make it sound like it's a bad thing? I'm down for that if any of us pitches in our ideas for what location to meet up at, assuming if anyone would be willing to actually travel to the place as well. XD

• We'd just relocate to General Chat and be like 'Yep, let's set up camp' :P

I don't think they will but if they do then I'd have no reason to be on the forums unless if we were to have a huge group PM. And I'd just be generally sour about the situation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.