Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited March 2015

pudding_pie going to hospital because of Season 2 news

Alt text

SEASON 2!!!!! XD XD SWINEHEART!

Someone call an ambulance! EDIT: I mean, Doctor Swineheart!

• LMAO No they are not flirting but I can see where you can see that. XD XD

pudding_pie posted: »

I just noticed something....why does it look like they are flirting....0-o lol either way, I love it. Thank you again, man!!

• This place has been wonderful. You guys are talented in your own ways and I appreciate you all allowing me into your circle. :) This has been one fun filled year. Here is to another and more to come. #FABLES 4 Life

HazzatheMan posted: »

Stands up and raises a glass I would just like to say that, after ignoring this thread for so long, I am happy to know that I am in the c

• Can I see those pictures....lol

Other than that, Robert is really worrying me. We talked about this but still.....:( Georgie with that gun, though XD

Gren was not too sure, as his brother walked in from the back, took a cup and poured himself some coffee. He and Robert had their difference

• pudding_pie posted: »

once season 2 comes out.

• Keep being wonderful, man and allowing me into your world. You're talented and will go far. :) I fell in love with Lyla and Georgie and needed to know more. Because of that, I joined and met wonderful and talented people. This place is wonderful and will forever hold a place with me. Keep being awesome, guys!!

Next time, I'm fookin' takin' someone ELSE ta' the party... It was brought to my attention that this wonderful thread has been running fo

• Alt text

Made an edit to the OP and title above. It's just a little notice to ensure that you guys have the option to celebrate, have fun, talk about

• The Anniversary

Tetra woke up in his room and looked at his calendar...today was the one year anniversary on the thread today. He got in and out of the shower and looked at his clothes. He pondered what to wear, he's never been invited to a celebration before...he decided to dress casual. He threw on a tshirt with a button up and some pants with dress shoes. He put on his headphones turned on his favorite song and started walking to the pudding and pie...

When he got there Vivian greeted him at the door...

"Hello and welcome to the..." She introduced what the pudding and pie was.

It was an odd place to do a celebration. Tetra thought, but he hasn't been to any so maybe this was a normal place to have a celebration.

He walked in and saw everyone sitting at the bar. He could hear Pudding doing his Georgie impression, as he yelled "FOOK!" When he accidently dropped his drink. JJ laughed took a sip from his drink and ordered another drink for Pudding. Everyone else laughed and started telling tales of their stories, what they've been up to and having a good time. Tetra stood there, he felt out of place like he shouldn't belong. Yet at the same time he was happy to be here with everyone, and did belong. He didn't really understand and was confused. Dragon noticed Tetra standing there and waved him over.

"Hey Tetra! C'mon over here!" He said waving him over.

Everyone else noticed Tetra had arrived and gave him their welcomes with smiles and laughter just as they had done with the others. Tetra laughed and smiled taking his headphones off and resting them on his chest, he walked over and took a seat. Tetra felt weird but he thought to himself, this is what happiness must feel like. And joined in on the fun with everyone. Tetra stood up and raised a glass.

"To Dragon! For thinking of this thread, and bringing us all together! Creating not only an awesome community, but also a fantastic group of people that I can call friends!" Tetra said

"TO DRAGON!" Everyone shouted.

The rest of what the day and night had to offer....well that's a whole other story....

That's it! I haven't posted anything story related in a couple days and since it's the anniversary I thought I'd post how it would go down! :D

• Bro hug

Dude, this is awesome!! XD

Tetra posted: »

The Anniversary Tetra woke up in his room and looked at his calendar...today was the one year anniversary on the thread today. He got in

• -raises drink #3- XD

He could hear Pudding doing his Georgie impression, as he yelled "FOOK!" When he accidently dropped his drink. JJ laughed took a sip from his drink and ordered another drink

HAHA I've actually done that before, dude. XD And JJ to the rescue as always. This was brilliant, Tetra and well received for the one year of this thread. Awesome as always, man! :)

Now, Macarena time! -cue music- Ah fa' fook's sake...:)

The Anniversary Tetra woke up in his room and looked at his calendar...today was the one year anniversary on the thread today. He got in

• Sure. :3 I'll send you the links now in PM

JJwolf posted: »

Can I see those pictures....lol Other than that, Robert is really worrying me. We talked about this but still.....:( Georgie with that gun, though XD

• Thanks Hazza! :)

Bro hug Dude, this is awesome!! XD

• edited March 2015

Did it really? Hahaha! That's awesome! XD

Thanks Pudding I appreciate it! :D I'm not one for dancing but I can make an exception! :)

Proceeds to do the Macarena with Pudding

-raises drink #3- XD He could hear Pudding doing his Georgie impression, as he yelled "FOOK!" When he accidently dropped his drink. JJ

• edited March 2015

Proceeds to do the macaroni with Pudding

LOL!! You mean the Macarena!

Not make Macaroni :P

Did it really? Hahaha! That's awesome! XD Thanks Pudding I appreciate it! I'm not one for dancing but I can make an exception! Proceeds to do the Macarena with Pudding

• Stupid phone! XD

Proceeds to do the macaroni with Pudding LOL!! You mean the Macarena! Not make Macaroni :P

• edited March 2015

Pie accepts this challenge to dance! >:D

Alt text

BTW, I blame JJ for the paint comments but they're too fun. XD

Did it really? Hahaha! That's awesome! XD Thanks Pudding I appreciate it! I'm not one for dancing but I can make an exception! Proceeds to do the Macarena with Pudding

• I'll do both! XD XD

Proceeds to do the macaroni with Pudding LOL!! You mean the Macarena! Not make Macaroni :P

• Holy crap that's awesome! XD

Pie accepts this challenge to dance! >:D BTW, I blame JJ for the paint comments but they're too fun. XD

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited March 2015

Nice, dude. ;D Did you get my request for the next possible one?

BTW I loved the 5 elements, too. :D

Sure. I'll send you the links now in PM

• LOL Oh man. Sounds like us. :3 Well done, Tetra. I loved this! Here is to more adventures like this, dude. :D -cheers-

• Thanks JJ! :D Same to you man!

JJwolf posted: »

LOL Oh man. Sounds like us. Well done, Tetra. I loved this! Here is to more adventures like this, dude. -cheers-

• Good choices of media. XD Yeah, I don't have Steam either; don't have anything against PC's but prefer consoles.

Fair point with Terminator 2, and arguably 'The Empire Strikes Back' is better than 'A New Hope' in the Star Wars saga. Mentioning Terminator 1 reminds me of the movie quote I often use (with accent): 'I want your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.' Admittedly, a legitimate situation in which to use this has not occurred, but, y'know. :P

That is a great bit of trivia! It's oddly nice to know that they were friends off-screen as well as on. :P

Wow, that's some great instinct and sword skills, then!

That's quite the trick to play on the director! Wonder how the conversation went. Also, I've only just realised that John-Rhys Davies played Sallah in the first and third Indiana Jones movies!

It isn't trivia but you know the mace the Witch-King uses in The Return of The King, on the Pellinor Fields against Eowyn? I've actually seen that in real life! It's freakin' huge - totally something Nick or Cormac could use. :P

Movies and games... I'm the guy (sometimes for games though, my company of friends over here are really into online gaming on Steam... and I

• Ah, plenty to catch up on then!

Yes we're into the second half of series 5 :P

• That quote is from Terminator 2 though :P

John walked up to Jackson and said "Boss, I've had an accident" Jackson was worried until Davies revealed it was fake :)

Nick has no preference for weaponry (maybe just unarmed) and Cormac uses a very big, stone warhammer...

LupineNoir posted: »

Good choices of media. XD Yeah, I don't have Steam either; don't have anything against PC's but prefer consoles. Fair point with Terminat

• Great words, Pie! You've always made this thread a friendly place and entertained us with your characters, stories, and wonderful pictures. And you've included us into the birth of your first child, which is pretty epic event to say the least! :D

Next time, I'm fookin' takin' someone ELSE ta' the party... It was brought to my attention that this wonderful thread has been running fo

• -raises glass- It's a pleasure to have you on this thread and I second that it would be another pleasure to meet you all face to face someday.

Yes, even you Pie. ;D

Stands up and raises a glass I would just like to say that, after ignoring this thread for so long, I am happy to know that I am in the c

• Hey, whenever you're down in Oxford or I go to Sheffield... I have more chance of meeting you than the others :P

-raises glass- It's a pleasure to have you on this thread and I second that it would be another pleasure to meet you all face to face someday. Yes, even you Pie. ;D

• Good anniversary tale! XD It's great to imagine us all there together. :) And it's been nothing but fun knowing you, Tetra! :D

"TO DRAGON!" Everyone shouted.

TO DRAGON! XD

• Thanks, Noir! I appreciate the love and it's been a honor to share with you guys my journey into fatherhood. :3 You guys have been nothing BUT supportive and fantastic people as a whole. Glad my stories, pictures & characters have been wonderful additions to this little slice of fun. You're something special, Noir; always be positive, outgoing and creative as you've shown us. Never lose that spark, man! you're a radical dude!! To the rest of you: -group hug- I love you all! :D

Now: DANCE! :D

Great words, Pie! You've always made this thread a friendly place and entertained us with your characters, stories, and wonderful pictures. And you've included us into the birth of your first child, which is pretty epic event to say the least!

• Well, guess I'll say a few words.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me--

Oh, wait. Wrong speech.

Yeah, that's the sort of thing Weasel would do and there's probably more of me than I realise in that character; and even though this seems entirely selfish I really want to say thanks to everyone on this thread for allowing me to write the fewest stories with the most bizarre plots, because being able to share such ramblings with people who are genuinely kind, friendly, fun and passionate about what they're creating has been a joy and means a great deal.

You're all brilliant in your own ways, and regardless of how far apart we might be geographically (or not in the case of JJ and Pie :P), we've all shared and become closer than neighbours. Like me and my neighbours, for instance - not even sure what they're called!

Anyway, have fun in life! And demand TT to give us season two! :D

• I pictured this ittle Weasel with the Bowler hat, frantically searching his papers for the speech. XD XD It's been a pleasure to read your writings and getting to know you, Noir. It's too damn bad we all live in various sections of the globe. (JJ & I got lucky) XD Not sure if the world is ready for all of us to be in the same room but F it! Let's do it! :D You've been a wonderful person; here is to more of your fine writings and many more memories to share.

I agree about Season 2, as well! :D

Well, guess I'll say a few words. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me-- Oh, wait. Wrong speech. Yeah, that's the sort of thing Wea

• "In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Know there is no sky a Dragon cant soar.

Know of a vision no Pie can't paint.

Know of a glass no Grendel can't chug.

Know of a land no Weasel can't scout for the more flourishing of tea.

Know of a reason to live in Harmony.

Know that no devil or demon that can halt our Hazzahh''s.

Know of a Persona that we can summon and rain down justice.

Beware our power-- Fabled Avenger League of Super Awsomeness!

Made an edit to the OP and title above. It's just a little notice to ensure that you guys have the option to celebrate, have fun, talk about

• Thanks Lupine! One day it shall happen or I like to believe it will XD Haha! You're too kind Lupine thank you :)

Good anniversary tale! XD It's great to imagine us all there together. And it's been nothing but fun knowing you, Tetra! "TO DRAGON!" Everyone shouted. TO DRAGON! XD

• Dude....this is freaking awesome! I can picture all our OC's in capes and boots and all that fun shit! :D With my magic pencil, I'll create the word in vivid colors! -high five-

MasterStone posted: »

"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might Know there is no sky a Drag

• It's always awesome to read your stories Lupine just the other day I searched for the on that had beasts background story again and it's still awesome! Lupine you're an awesome dude! No matter where we are, or what time we are in, The bonds that we've forged with each other will never go away! We'll always remember the time where we wrote stories on a forum with one another! :D

Well, guess I'll say a few words. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me-- Oh, wait. Wrong speech. Yeah, that's the sort of thing Wea

• It's definitely possible!

Dude....this is freaking awesome! I can picture all our OC's in capes and boots and all that fun shit! With my magic pencil, I'll create the word in vivid colors! -high five-

• Know that no devil or demon that can halt our Hazzahh''s.

Aww dude, thank you so much for the mention :'P

MasterStone posted: »

"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might Know there is no sky a Drag

• edited March 2015

"Hey, Emily!"

Huh? Who's talking to me?

"You don't recognize your own OC's voice?"

.....Harmony? But....you're a fictional character. You can't be able to-

"There are no boundaries to writing."

But-

"Yes, I know, this is breaking the fourth wall and such. But today is such an important date that I felt the need to be the one to tell you!"

And what might that be?

"Wow, I thought you'd be able to tell me what it is before I told you. Are you sure you don't know?"

Oh, I know what day it is. It's Sunday. March 1st."

"Aaaaaaand?"

Will you just get to the point?

"It's my unofficial first birthday! And also, it's this very forum's first birthday! Funny how things work out, no?"

Wow, I hadn't quite realized, Harmony! Happy unofficial birthday! To you, AND the page!

"Oh, you make me blush, stop. But it's not my birthday that's important. It's mainly this very page, filled with fantastic writers and long-time internet friends! There's Dragon, the very creator of the page itself. Without his brilliant mind, I wouldn't have existed!"

Very true, Harmony. I wouldn't have ever thought to think you up!

"There's also Pie, and JJwolf, who both intertwine their amazing stories together in a way that works splendidly! By the way, the Porgie's throw epic parties! I just, ehem... I shouldn't be allowed to have anything to drink. There was that ONE time in JJ's story-.....we won't revisit that anytime soon!"

I don't know, Harm. I might have to depict you drunk at least once in my own story. Though, maybe you won't be THAT drunk... XD

"As long as I'm in my bed and safe before midnight, I suppose I have no true way to stop you! Anywho, we've gotten off topic. There's also LupineNoir, with his very gentlemanly OC, Mr. Weasel. He's pretty funny. I like his accent a lot!"

I know you do. I think Lyla likes it too.

"True that. Hmm, who else are we forgetting?"

HazzatheMan has a pretty dark and epic story brewing on here. And Tetra, who has Makoto and others. Makoto's got awesome blue hair.

"Kind of like the blue streaks in mine?"

Not quite, yours are a few shades lighter, like sea foam.

"Right, I get ya. Who else? There's also MasterStone, and his various OC's. And Hazza's OC Nick was pretty awesome, now that I think about it!"

I know. My kids- I mean, your kids were bothering him pretty bad at the Porgie's Superbowl Party. I hope he doesn't hate them.

"I doubt it, he seemed like a sweet man. Boys will be boys, you know. And nice save Emily!"

I try XD So, we should probably have a party or something!

"Generally, that's what birthdays are for, right?"

Exactly. So let's party! And celebrate! Happy Birthday, 'Start a story, Be your own Fable' Thread! It was one heck of a year! Harmony and I appreciate the kind words and support! I can honestly say you guys are my friends, just as much as most of the people I see in real life! Hopefully one day, when I'm a little older and we're all making bank working at one place or another, we can arrange for a week to chill and meet one another! I hope The Wolf Among Us season two will be a thing, I hope this page never expires, and I hope you all keep writing because you're all very much talented at what you do on here! It wouldn't have come this far, had our community not been so supportive and friendly as it is! It's great to have seen what most/all of you look like, and what you're all up to, and how things are growing and expanding at home.

Extra shout out to our first forum baby, Pie's daughter Emily <3 She's absolutely precious! Everyone getting through college, keep at it! You can do it! I've got one more year of school myself after this, and then it's off to college for me! I just got my first job yesterday, and I start on Tuesday! I also, for the first time with out an adult, went to an Author's Convention yesterday in Philly! I felt like an adult for the first time ever, lol XD My parents are starting to trust me alone in the world, which is not a bad thing! Alright, I'll stop rambling. While I'm still here, I'll post my latest creations from The Sims 4! I made the second part of Tim and Harmony's litter, their four youngest children. I kept them at child age, instead of teens because they're supposed to be babies but there's no toddlers in the sims 4 (Super duper sad face).

Jessamine:

Alt text

Alt text

Jason:

Alt text

Alt text

Adeline:

Alt text

Alt text

Gabriel:

Alt text

Alt text

That's all, folks! I'll write a chapter later!

• -High Five- Damn straight! Couldn't have said it any better, Pie! I'm so glad to have met you and everyone else on here, you're all some of the nicest most genuine people I've ever met (even if we haven't met physically) Keep on keepin' on, all of you guys! <3

• That's awesome! I love it, Dragon! With out you, this wouldn't have been possible <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.