Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• It's all gone...

JJwolf posted: »

This goes to all of you. This place has been a wonerful edition to my life and this past year was marvelous. Pie and I would like to say our

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

Pie would like me to inform everyone he has lost interest in this thread and will be lurking the forums but not returning to this thread. Only to like, if anyone posts and that's it. I will be doing the same. He wanted me to tell you all he loves each and everyone of you. You all had marvelous work and he enjoyed reading. So many good times and memories from this thread. He said good luck, Ems, with school and life in general. He's proud of you, like a big brother would be to his little sister. To everyone else, he wants to thank you all for supporting the Porgie Clan and their many adventures. Also, good luck and he loves each and everyone of you. He's really upset about all this but it's been in the making for some time now. He's on DA, FF.net and Tumblr soon; his DA is georgiepudding.deviantart.com and will continue posting his art and pictures of his family, too. I'll be on there for pictures, too and my story of Robert and Frank.

As for me, I'll be lurking and will comment and like a story, if posted. I too, am worried about Tetra, for I have no information on him. :'( Love you, dude. You were truly a wonderful addition to this forum.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok guys, this day has fucked me up and I'm extremely sad, but I have to know this so that I can make a decision as well: Who is staying a

• Ok so at least you will be staying on the forum. Don't think we can leave it ALL behind in case TWAU Season 2 gets announced!! XD

Pie would like me to inform everyone he has lost interest in this thread and will be lurking the forums but not returning to this thread. On

• Don't we all? :D

No, I'll stay on the forum, as will pie but not this thread. We still have hope for a 2nd season.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

No, I'll stay on the forum, as will pie but not this thread. We still have hope for a 2nd season. :)

Ok so at least you will be staying on the forum. Don't think we can leave it ALL behind in case TWAU Season 2 gets announced!! XD

• Ok, so I've made my decision:

I will no longer write on this thread, but chances are I will continue to read, like and comment on stories that are posted here. I will be returning to FF.net AND will get a DA so I can continue with my OC stories.

It has been quite an experience, I love all of you, see you on the other side :')

• edited May 2015

I finally come on after an unexpected nap and see all these farewell comments in return? :(

(sigh) I should've known that this was bound to happen sooner or later, even though I had hoped you guys would've planned to stay somewhat active through the upcoming summer. I suppose my earlier 'announcement' led to this too. It's a pity, though, as I didn't expect this to turn out the way it did so soon. ;(

Regardless, I respect and see where you guys are coming from: having lives to tend to, education, friends, and/or family - all of which are completely fine reasons. And as always, you guys know I wholly appreciate every one of you making the thread into what it is today, the numerous stories/art you all have brought in the past and present. Ugh, simply amazing - Grade A stuff, seriously!

@pudding_pie, @JJwolf, @EMMYPESS, @MasterStone, @LupineNoir, @Hazzatheman, @Tetra

Some of you may remember the surprise pictures I drew for you guys earlier in the year. If these are to be final goodbyes for most of you, let me at least create one final one - concerning your guys' Fables and mine.

For me, I'm still going to post on this thread, it may not be as much in the past since most of you are leaving, but I know I'll still be here for the time-being. Heck, I may even create a similar thread in the Tales from the Borderlands section, see where that goes.

Also in the meantime, I will be responding to your previous comments above.

• It is your thread and there is always the possibility of more authors coming here! Rammstein is still here, LeWulf has joined and NoHopeLeft has an idea for the Vampire Challenge...

Tetra is fine now, we made him see sense :P Yeah it's his University... and other things. I will still read and comment on stuff on the thread, maybe even start back up if it becomes active enough, but for now I'm done.

I know I'm going to stay, see where this thread goes during the summer, possibly even fall if it's lucky until then. And what's this about Uni? That the college Tetra was going to?

• edited May 2015

I know I'm going to stay, see where this thread goes during the summer, possibly even fall if it's lucky until then. :)

And what's this about Uni? That the college Tetra was going to?

Ok guys, this day has fucked me up and I'm extremely sad, but I have to know this so that I can make a decision as well: Who is staying a

• I thought each part of the forum had a fan-thread already?

I'm gonna continue to read the stories on here actually, just not write on here anymore... My reasons are my own, this was bound to happen sooner or later, and I wished it didn't happen now, but... :(

I'm going back to FF.net, and DeviantArt is my new port-of-call for other works. It was fun Dragon, I personally thank you for introducing me to all of these wonderful people, their stories and their characters. We aren't truly gone, and you are more than welcome to join us on both FF.net and DA :D

Most of us are on DA, and we'll probably all be on FF.net soon :P

I finally come on after an unexpected nap and see all these farewell comments in return? (sigh) I should've known that this was bound to

• Right! I have inspired and brought people together in this thread. Perhaps I could still do the same for future writers to come, including the ones who are still here, of course.

Sucks that he was suspended, glad he's doing well now, no doubt!

I understand, take your time.

It is your thread and there is always the possibility of more authors coming here! Rammstein is still here, LeWulf has joined and NoHopeLeft

• i'll still be on the forum, just won't post anything anymore. I'll read and comment and like but that will be it for pie.

I'd like that, man. The Porgie Clan would like one final moment with Tman before we hit the dusty trail. :) You've done wonderful with this thread and no matter where we all go, I'll have this to remember. This place was wonderful and you've all been talented and fun people to speak to.

Here is to a season 2, folks!

I finally come on after an unexpected nap and see all these farewell comments in return? (sigh) I should've known that this was bound to

• There you go dude :)

Right! I have inspired and brought people together in this thread. Perhaps I could still do the same for future writers to come, including t

• Well I'm never leaving FF.net, and I made a DA account an hour ago :P

Some of them technically do, but not all. Certain ones like interactive story discussions and short OP stories get moved to a section called

• Some of them technically do, but not all. Certain ones like interactive story discussions and short OP stories get moved to a section called 'forum games' by mods, however.

I was already on Deviantart, but it just gives me all the more reason to be really active on there now. Plus, there's still that Fanfiction account I need to make myself. ;)

I can see it hopefully happening, possibly continue our creative streak there - and DA, too. :P

I thought each part of the forum had a fan-thread already? I'm gonna continue to read the stories on here actually, just not write on her

• edited May 2015

You've had a pretty good storytelling run anyway, don't you think? You also got your DA to post future stories to as well!

I agree, club man. Maybe have an ice cold glass bottle of Mundy Cola while we're at it. :3

Season 2 is a must, most def. Hopefully after they're done with Borderlands and Game of Thrones: they'll surprise us out of our socks with a tweet about it. ;)

pudding_pie posted: »

i'll still be on the forum, just won't post anything anymore. I'll read and comment and like but that will be it for pie. I'd like that,

• Yeah sure, I'm on there along with everyone else (literally everyone, it's weird) FF.net has a lot of open-minded viewers and fans :)

I can send you my DA account in a PM on here if you forgot it, because I know I mentioned it to you at some point in this thread. Anyway, tomorrow or later this week, I'm going to make an FF account and join you! :P

• I'll still be on the forums, I'm usually heavily active in the Borderlands section anyway. (The wait game for EP 3 is real man...) I must say, I am grateful to stumble upon this thread after being a fan of TWAU and Fables in general. This thread also spark my interest in fanfiction, and I plan to take what I've learned and excel.

I thank you for this Dragon and everyone else who could make this thread as big. There a saying all good beginnings must come to an end or something like that. Lol

Like the others, I'm on FF finishing up Marco's story and redoing a few of my past stories. And I'm on DeviantArt, planning on posting some old drawings and doodles. I think I've already added you on Xbox live.

Also I do remember that drawing you did of Etan in the Green Lantern suit, it was amazing. XD Had to go back and find it.

Alt text

One final drawing of all of us would be suffice for our leave. :)

• I can send you my DA account in a PM on here if you forgot it, because I know I mentioned it to you at some point in this thread. Anyway, tomorrow or later this week, I'm going to make an FF account and join you! :P

Well I'm never leaving FF.net, and I made a DA account an hour ago :P

• Damn it, I can imagine our characters doing an epic music video with this, the awesomeness is just too great!

I would like your email, if you don't mind, say hi and all that. Including on whatever your DA is going to be too!

This goes to all of you. This place has been a wonerful edition to my life and this past year was marvelous. Pie and I would like to say our

• XD Yes! The first drawing I did for the surprises. Thanks for bringing this up to show again, I needed that. :) I can give you my DA as well, if you'd like!

You have, regardless of us gaming our separate ways on there, haha.

MasterStone posted: »

I'll still be on the forums, I'm usually heavily active in the Borderlands section anyway. (The wait game for EP 3 is real man...) I must sa

• edited May 2015

I made the rules to try and make things fair, but the reactions and controversy about it are all over and done with it seems. Hey, at least there was some good that came out of it, right? I'm still sorry if you still feel sour about it and the joke fiasco, however. :(

By the by, this dragon still loves you as a friend, Grendel. I hope you do too. ^^

Because one, I'm getting really busy. I have other things on my mind: dating, work, school and I explained in my post above. Two, I have a h

• edited May 2015

That would great, I recently signed up on there. MasterStone94

Also what kind of games you play? I usually play shooting and fighting. Used to play Sunset Overdrive back when it was hot.

XD Yes! The first drawing I did for the surprises. Thanks for bringing this up to show again, I needed that. I can give you my DA as well, if you'd like! You have, regardless of us gaming our separate ways on there, haha.

• edited May 2015

Recently I've just been playing GTA online and the free Neverwinter game that's available on the marketplace.

For games in general: I typically play rpg's, first or third person shooters, and/or driving games. If you remember my gamertag, you should be able to compare games and see what else I play. I have Sunset too, but it got boring since there's nothing else to do in the game anymore.

That would great, I recently signed up on there. MasterStone94 Also what kind of games you play? I usually play shooting and fighting. Used to play Sunset Overdrive back when it was hot.

• I did have a good run with the Porgie Clan. :) If I change my mind, I'll post. I just noticed I have to finish my challenge! :0 I have my DA, though, now and always.

Georgie and Lyla would love that coke, man. :)

You know what, I have yet to play Borderlands! XP I'm hoping for a season 2 of TWAU. A surprise would really get the juices flowing! :D

You've had a pretty good storytelling run anyway, don't you think? You also got your DA to post future stories to as well! I agree, club

• Thanks for being understanding man. I hope the best for you and your future! I agree, everything that EVERYONE made has definitely been Grade A; Who knows, maybe one day we'll see each other's names on New York Times Bestsellers! I'm very hopeful. I won't be entire 'gone', but I think I'm done writing on here. I've just got new interests, and although I love my fanfic and all it contains, I think it's running dry. Harmony love her Aunt Rose and Uncle Tez VERY much!

And I'd LOVE to see something in the Borderlands Section! I'm not too literate on everything Borderlands, but I DO have the second installment of the game and I play every once in a while. Maybe I'll contribute something.

• edited May 2015

All good things come to an end.

Bigby and Snow are happy to be at the head of an amazing legacy of children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and so on. They love each and every one of their babies and beyond with all their hearts, and continue to guide new additions with love and grace. Their legacy is as follows:

The Children:

Therese Wolf: Married Reynard the Fox after FINALLY revealing their boiling romance to the world. It happened more by accident; Sometimes Reynard just CAN’T keep his love for her to himself. It took a while for his teenage daughter, Fair, to accept Therese as a step-mom; The girl came around though after a few months of getting to know one another. Therese has one child with Reynard, a little boy with reddish-blond hair and a mischievous personality. He has both wolf and fox qualities, and can be described as a perfect hybrid of the two animals. She remains as one of Harmony’s favorite Aunt, though don’t tell her other sisters that!

Conner Wolf: After years of studying with Cinderella and becoming her second in command, the two struck up a brief romance. They’re occasionally on and off, which makes for especially awkward scenarios when on missions for Fabletown, but it’s all good. They’re currently together, and content with things the way they are.

Blossom Wolf: Ever since she was little, she was fascinated with her Aunt Rose’s work as Fabletown’s ‘King Arthur’ of sorts. She shadows Rose as her apprentice, learning magic and how to lead so that one day, when Rose is no longer able to lead, she can take her aunt’s place. She dates around, and has a similar but much more bubbly personality that her Aunt Rose possesses. She doesn’t plan on having children, but it’s still a possibility. If she can get over that whole ‘commitment’ thing.

Ambrose Wolf: Becomes a famous journalist for the Fabletown community. He’s married to Lady of the Lake, or Lake for short, and the two live in a remote cabin on his family’s property. They’re undecided on whether they should start a family; for the time being, they enjoy the presence of the millions of nieces and nephews roaming around the Farm.

Winter Wolf: Is still a prosperous leader of the North Wind Kingdom. She visits occasionally, bring the winter time with her. She couldn’t be prouder of her only daughter, Harmony, as well as her two remaining sons, Isaac and Mason. Not much happens at the Kingdom, but she’s finally started looking for a soulmate, after years of partial heartbreak and depression. Rumor has it that she especially appreciates Jack Frost’s annual visits, and hopes to strike something more than a mutual friendship with him.

The Grandchildren:

Isaac and Mason Wolf: Still live in the North Wind Kingdom with their mother. The boys are just casually letting their lives go by, not really caring what happens. They miss their brother, but have both moved on. For a while, Mason had been heading down a destructive path, and nearly died himself. But with the help of kind words from his brother Isaac, the two avoided another tragic end. These days, they can be seen working on the castle, hunting in the woods, and flirting with the wolves that inhabit the area.

Harmony Cratchit-Wolf: A lot needs to be said about her. Too much, in fact. She is, afterall, the main character of this series. She’s a beloved wife, mother, and sister. There’s never a dull moment in her house. She had five children in her first litter, a motley crew of rambunctious teens later on in life. She had a second litter of four children, who were equally (If not, moreso) rambunctious as the last. She loves these children with all her heart and soul. She is now the leader of the Thirteenth Floor Witches. She’s got more grandchildren than can be counted. Her and Tim, in the future (when the quads are about twenty) end up getting pregnant one more time, and give birth to a single baby pup, a girl they name Amity Cratchit. After her, they are officially done with having babies. She looks like the perfect mix of both parents.

Ashlyn Cratchit: Ash ends up faring well in life. She marries her sweetheart, and first love, Franklin. The two go on to have a litter of half wolf, half vampire children. A very unique combination. She has two sons and two daughters, and their names are as follows: Helena, Lillian, Maxwell, and Drew. Helena is a lot like Dad, Max and Lilly are like a mixture, and Drew is the spitting image of Ash. Ash lives in a large apartment in Fabletown, and has a lovely life with her husband and family.

Noah Cratchit: Noah never settles down with any single person, but DOES have a daughter with one of his previous girlfriends. His daughter is his life. Her name is Sophia. He works as Mary’s second in command, alongside his cousin Carter. The two are like Fabletown Police officers; Ever since joining, crime and chaos has cut in half. They’re an invaluable asset to Fabletown’s government. He still works out at the gym all the time, and occasionally accepts a date or two, but isn’t particularly concerned with marrying anytime soon. He’s happy with the life he’s got.

Elora Cratchit: Married her long term boyfriend, Anubis only fairly recently. People were waiting for forever for her to accept his proposal; She’s not one for jumping in to things quick. It took her a long time to build up the courage to go out and do something with herself. She still, to this day, cannot remember most of the things she forgot in the accident she was in. She has two children, two little boys named Remi and Osidan. She’s an artist, and she sells her pieces for thousands sometimes in anonymous auctions. Her husband is now the main surgeon after Swineheart at The Knights of Malta hospital, and was the one who delivered their sons each time she went into labor. They are happy in their apartment, a few blocks down from the hospital.

Robert Cratchit: Robert, like his brother Noah, hasn’t settled down with a single person. He has interests, and has broken up with his long-time girlfriend, Beauty, more times than he can count on one hand. Still, he swears that one day they’re destined to be together, but she isn’t so sure of it. When they’re not together, he’ll date other women, but it’s never the same to him. People constantly tell him he should try Bliss, Beauty’s daughter, but he just doesn’t feel that way for her, even if she’s more close to his age. Oh well. He’s very intelligent, and helps the mayor of Fabletown make decisions from time to time. One day, he aspired to be the mayor himself.

Scarlett Cratchit: Married her highschool boyfriend, Jackson. They had a daughter when they were still teenagers, Charlotte. It took a long time to agree to have more children, but it did eventually happen, and they had a set of twins. A boy and a girl. The boy’s name is Rory, and the girl is Colleen. They’re inseparable. They reside on Wolf property on the Farm in their own little cottage, secluded from others who also live on the property. They love their life together and couldn’t have it any different.

Great-Grandchildren:

Many babies were born in the future. In total, there are five boy grandchildren, and five girl grandchildren. The oldest is Charlotte, the youngest is Sophia.

Charlotte and Tobias become the keepers of time. Together, they keep the balance between universes and time, and do a fantastic job at it. She knows all the possible futures she could have, but is content with living in between it all, in a cozy home for her and her partner. The two have a relationship that can’t be described with mere words. They cannot live without each other. They’re not romantic; The best way to describe them would be that they could very well be the same person. One cannot exist without the other. There has been speculation as to Tobias’s origins, but the two are content on not ever knowing who his real dad or mom is. If you ask Toby, the only family he ever had was Charlotte at most times.

Charlotte is twenty years old as of the present day. Tobias is four. The rest of the grandchildren are aged as follows:

Remi is five and Osiden is three.

Lillian, Helena, Maxwell, and Drew are all two years old.

Rory and Colleen are four.

Sophia is 6 months.

Harmony’s last child isn’t born until Sophia is an adult, and it comes to a surprise to most of the family.

Extended Family and close Friends:

Mary and Hans: Are still happily married. In total, they have five children. Carter, Rachel, Eleanor, Franklin, and the newest edition, Madeline. Hans does not get a son XD He has to settle with his adoptive sons, but he’s perfectly fine with that :) Mary is the head Sheriff of Fabletown. Hans owns the Pudding and Pie, and lets his oldest son and his nephew Noah tend the bar during nights.The family couldn’t be happier.

Carter Horner: Carter has grown into a gentleman and very respectable among the community. At one time, he’d been in love with a mundane girl at school; in a whole mess of events, he’d realized that even though he loved her, she did not feel the same way back in the end. He later on found out that a fellow Fable, Fair Fox, had a crush on him, and after brief thought on it, he realized how truly pretty she was. The two dated shortly after confronting feelings for one another, and are now engaged to be married, and they want a few kids in the near future :)

Morgan Le Faye and Family: Morgan’s husband, Peter Pan, died at some point due to a tragic accident. It was later discovered that the whole thing had been staged as an accident, and eventually it was found out that Tiana, one of the people rescued by Morgan back in the day, had turned dark once more and enacted in revenge. She was eventually caught and thrown down the witching well. Morgan had three children with Peter; Wendy, John, and Arthur. The three children stay strong with their mother in their time of grieving. These days, Morgan has stepped down from leading, and has let her apprentice, Harmony, guide the 13th floor with grace and efficiency. She couldn’t be prouder.

Ava: After several years of spending time apart, Ava rekindled her romance with Jian-Mihn when they met in the Beijing Airport in China. They like to travel around the world together, and got married in Tahiti in the summer time. They want a family, but are content with waiting a while before doing so, because they still want to travel around and see the world. They’re also considering traveling the Homelands.

Prince Charming and Family: Charming tends to be the ‘cool’ grandpa; Sometimes he’s scolded by his own daughter for not taking things seriously enough. He’s married to his Indian wife, Nalayani, and they’ve got one child together, Harmony’s half-sister Adi. Adi is a little younger than Harmony’s first litter of cubs. The three of them have a fairly nice home life, and rumor has it that Charming might be Mayor again for Fabletown. He’ll have fun bossing his grandson around, that’s for sure.

I’m sorry if I’m leaving out anyone you wanted to hear about that I can’t think of, but I believe these are the most important characters I’ve introduced since the beginning. I’m so happy- No, GRATEFUL for your audience; you have no idea how much of a blessing you guys have been to my life, and I can never thank you enough. I wish I could stick around for longer, but sadly, it’s time for me to move on with things. I’ve got a lot ahead of me, and I’m excited for the future. If you want to keep contact, I’ve probably said this A MILLION TIMES, but you can find me on Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, DeviantArt, Roblox (Not nearly as often as other things though), and roaming around on this forum here. I won’t be completely gone, but I think it’s safe to say that my journey writing about fables has ended. I might occasionally write a mini-chapter in my free time, but whether I keep it to myself or post it anywhere is up to me, and me alone. I write tons of other stories on Google Drive if you’re interested in reading any, if so just PM me and I’ll try to get back you you ASAP.

You’ve been a wonderful audience, and even better writers.

• Please do, I still need to comment on your ending of the clan on my end. Plus, I need to reply to your comment on my pic of Fayde on DA too!

TT's take on Borderlands is actually pretty hilarious from what I've seen - I may wait until the game comes out on disc like I have done with the second season of TWD.

Hell, a 3 second teaser would be more than enough at this point, seriously. :P

pudding_pie posted: »

I did have a good run with the Porgie Clan. If I change my mind, I'll post. I just noticed I have to finish my challenge! :0 I have my DA,

• edited May 2015

I strive to be, and I hope the same for you. :) Haha, maybe one of us could own our own tv show or restaurant chain as well - that would be something!

Oh, this dragon thief blushes. :3 And I get where you're coming from again, similar to what the others have said before you.

The way I see it, the Borderlands universe has the same leeway as the Fables universe does. You can literally write anything without having to worry about sacrificing canon too much, you know? I should make a thread about it eventually.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Thanks for being understanding man. I hope the best for you and your future! I agree, everything that EVERYONE made has definitely been Grad

• edited May 2015

Obrecht, you son of a douche! Had a hunch you were 'bad blood' from the beginning. On the other hand, I watched Underworld yesterday - so I can see some influence taken from the movie included in here, if that's what you were going for. Anyway! Very interested to see what happens next like usual (if you plan on continuing). I'm mostly intrigued by the assassin: Sadira as well. :3

Vampire Challenge- Chapter 7 Vampire council, Spain After The Count and Obrecht finished up their conversation about who would succeed

• edited May 2015

I've decided I'm going to stay on, like you noticed below. It's a shame you are giving up your vampire story. But at least you can always go back to it, if you'd like. If not, then that's fine - I enjoyed it for what it was!

The last gif made me smile, fyi. And thanks. :)

I've actually not been on in over a week, so that's why I've not been writing any posts or anything. I've just been so busy doing everything

• edited May 2015

I'm sorry for the whole argument we've had back in April, I think? I know you and I forgave each other but I just wanted to say it again. I know you're still weary about the rules I made but I still think it's best. And turned out the best for the most part. :) Anyway, I am glad you and the others have become close (and possibly even closer) due to the thread!

You're being too hard on yourself and it shows. You've been a terrific person and host of this thread. We've all become so busy recently and

• Thanks, most of my story has some inspiration from Underworld and Trueblood :)

I do plan on continuing on FF.net when I get all set up. I'm redoing some stories of my old OC's also afterwards.

Obrecht, you son of a douche! Had a hunch you were 'bad blood' from the beginning. On the other hand, I watched Underworld yesterday - so I

• Same name on FF, right?

Thanks, most of my story has some inspiration from Underworld and Trueblood I do plan on continuing on FF.net when I get all set up. I'm redoing some stories of my old OC's also afterwards.

• Right back at ya!

Alt text

All of this has been very thorough, which is one of the many things I've liked about your biographies or explanations.

I'm going to ask you for your DA through a PM, if you don't mind answering!

All good things come to an end. Bigby and Snow are happy to be at the head of an amazing legacy of children, grandchildren, great-grandch

• Yep.

Same name on FF, right?

• When I find the time, I'll have to finish up Brandy's tale. I have 4 more chaps and I can't just leave her hanging. Take your time on all the above, my good man. No rush. :3

I'll probably do the same, just like they did for TWD and TWAU. I've heard mixed rebiews at Boarderlands but I guess it just depends on the person playing it.

Think my xbox is sick of seeing me replay season 1. :P

Please do, I still need to comment on your ending of the clan on my end. Plus, I need to reply to your comment on my pic of Fayde on DA too!

• Thanks man! Thank you especially, for the whole aspect of this page and what it's represented. I'm glad you liked how thorough I was; I had SOME plans, which you've seen displayed in this little 'ending' of sorts. My DA is the same user name I have on here, so I shouldn't be too hard to find XD I'll still respond to the PM if I see it though!

Right back at ya! All of this has been very thorough, which is one of the many things I've liked about your biographies or explanations. I'm going to ask you for your DA through a PM, if you don't mind answering!

• That's good! And who knows? Maybe I'll come back and contribute something small if I'm in the mood. I'll still be checking the page as regularly as I can and seeing what everyone is up to. I'll have to see what you write from time to time! I DO want to continue my vampire story; I've just lost the will to push forward with it for now. Maybe in a few weeks I'll take a shot at another chapter, if you don't mind :)

Thanks :) I was taking a REALLY long time trying to find something meaningful; glad I could find the perfect one :)

I've decided I'm going to stay on, like you noticed below. It's a shame you are giving up your vampire story. But at least you can always go

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

I say I'm alright, Dragon but in the end, I'm really not and you and the others know this. That to me, was a low blow because there was no need for any of those words, even if you were joking. I'd never do that to anyone's OC. It's all water under the bridge. I have forgiven you but as you can see, have not forgot about it.

The rules did help for the most part but I feel like it was more of a lecture from my mother then it was from a fellow contributer and user. Those are just my opinions and since the rules, that's all I ever see: posts about people not commenting or liking or reading or whatever. It took the fun away. Before, no one cared. It was whatever. And unfortuantly, you can't help but like a single user's story or two then over the others. We ALL had that one person we couldn't wait to read about and you know this. We ALL did it one way or another but again, those are my feelings. The rules will indeed help for future writers still interested in creating a Fable.

I'm sorry for the whole argument we've had back in April, I think? I know you and I forgave each other but I just wanted to say it again. I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.