Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Haha yeah x3 My entire day was made when I saw it!

I really enjoyed this chapter, it was extremely well done.

pudding_pie posted: »

No problem. I've been wanting to draw them for the longest time but I've been so busy. Glad you liked it. I'm trying to throw certain ch

• Strange.... Morgan thought to herself. She used her magical powers to scan the entire area around the small cottage, including any villages existing directly out of her radar. She even took to the skies, looking down from above the tree tops.

"No living Fables in the area, but as soon as they stepped out of the environment, bam! Danger." Morgan flew toward the boundary, where the swamplands began.

She landed in the marshy dirt, her boots clinging to the mud like glue. She made note to form a shield, just in case that ogre hasn't run out of bullets yet. She approached the swamp, becoming increasingly aware of how eerie it felt.

"More trespassers? In me swamp?" The green monster emerged from his little hut. He held the same gun in his hand, swinging it toward Morgan with anger. He took a shot, but due to Morgan's preparation, it deflected and hit the nearest tree.

"Eiy, ye got a fancy magic screen on, do ya? Well that won't stop me from eatin' your bones an' feedin' the remains to me kin!" He yelled. His voice echoed, making the water on either side of Morgan tremble at the sound. She stood her ground, much more prepared for a battle from this thing.

"Where did you get that gun?" Morgan had to yell for the ogre to hear here.

"Gun? That was this thing called? Why ya be askin'?" The ogre's dinner never asked him questions before, usually begged for mercy, if they weren't already dead.

"Just answer, or I'll be forced to take you down." Despite the ogre's menacing appearance, Morgan knew he stood no chance to her magical power. She stood straight and tall, waiting for an answer.

"With yer wee, tiny hands, now? Bah! I think not! But, if you are to be my food for later, I might as well answer yer questions, seeing as they be the last ones ye will make. I got it from a magic wizard claimin' ta work with the Adversary! I didn' believe the feller, but it was so shiny, so I boughts it. It works mighty fine to keep trespassers a minimum. Tho', you and yer witchness has proven a bit harder to catch."

Morgan narrowed her eyes, looking the ogre up and down. He was telling the truth, and he was also right about this supposed wizard who worked for the adversary. Gepetto hadn't even seen a gun before Fabletown invaded and killed each of his soldiers.

"I guess I will spare you, but-" Morgan was cut off by a giant whack to the back of her head. She went unconscious.

I woke up again, the room much brighter from the morning sunlight. Mary was gone, replaced by her grandmother, Snow White.

All of the sudden, it hit me.

"It was your cottage!" I say, though the sudden burst of energy sent more pain around my entire body.

"What?" Snow asked, looking up from the magazine she'd been reading.

I sat up, ignoring the pain this time,"I was living...in your cottage. It's where you lived at when you were a girl! I can't believe I didn't realize it until now, I-"

"Hold on, now. Slow it down. You're telling me that the cottage you happen to come across back in wherever the hell you were, was in fact the one I happen to occupy as a child? How do you know?" Snow was at my side now, placing pillows behind me and adjusting the bed to a sitting position.

"I know, because my grandfather's sense of smell carried down to me," I say. "Of course, it's not as good as his, but it's still better than the average Fable or Mundy."

Snow sighed, leaning back some,"Oh. Right. Are you sure-"

"Yes, I'm positive. There was a rose bush with red and white roses at the front gate, and a little kitchen and there was a cobblestone fireplace, and-"

"Enough!" Snow yelled, anger in her face.

"I'm....sorry?" I say.

She looks away, standing,"Enough.....Do you, um. Do you want to see the ultra sound Swineheart took a few days ago?"

"A few days ago? That's how long I've been out?"

"Yeah, 3 to be exact. Do you want to see them?"

"Well, yeah, but...Tim? Did he?"

"He did. I'll go get them."

"There's more than one? Picture, I mean."

"Yeah. Well, yeah. You'll see." Snow grabs the orange folder from inside my end table, unhooking the strings and pulling out the pictures. She hands them to me in a stack.

"One....two....three, four, five? There's...." My mouth hangs open in shock.

"It's another thing you inherited from your grandfather. Wolves have litters, not just one baby. Usually."

I frown,"That's a lot, Snow. How am I....?"

"You will. I know you will. I took care of 6 on my own for 5 years. You can take care of 5 with Tim. Together." Snow wraps her hands in mine and pulls the photos from them. She gives a soft hug so as to not disturb my wound, then she places one hand on my slightly bulged out midsection.

"God, if I'd known a few years ago that I'd be here today, I wouldn't have taken so many things for granted. I love you, sweetpea. Your mom wants to see you later, and so does Tim and Mary..." She stands up.

"I'm ready when they are," I say. Snow exits the room and leaves me alone for a good while.

Five babies.

Five cubs.

The end of another chapter, I hope you liked it. I'm not sure how much longer I'll write my story, probably until the day TT decided to botch this section. But that won't be for a while, will it?

Please tell me it will :*(

We'll have to figure something out about that another day. For now, goodnight! Or morning! Whenever you're reading this!

• Chapter 10

"Forgiveness"

Alt text

'She did it...'

I found myself wiping the same spot located on the bar. All I could see was her. Fuck. The image was burned deep within my mind. My uncle Gren could see the frustration and concern upon my face.

"I don't know how you fucking do it, kid." He tossed back the Bourben and sighed. "I honestly don't know how the fuck you can manage this bullshit."

My aunt Carla leaned over and smacked him. "Really, Grendel? Lay off, will you!"

"What!? C'mon, Carla! Not too long ago you said the same thing-"

"Well, he wasn't two feet from me, either!"

Is this what people really thought about us? I tried ignoring their remarks, as I poured him another shot of Whiskey. Holly stood beside me, arms folded and carefully smiled in my direction.

"Its okay, kid. No one said love was an easy thing-"

My uncle Gren laughed. "Yeah, well, no one said fuckin' Bloody Mary would be easy either."

Holly slammed a glass down. "Really, Gren? Give the poor kid a break, will ya?"

"Oh, so now I'M the bad one! Half the time I FORGET they are together! No offense but half the time she is gone! He seems like a single father these days, Holly!"

"Shut the fuck up, Gren." Carla snatched the shot glass."You're drunk."

Gren sighed. "Damn, kid. You're a wonderful father and a loyal partner. He raised you right, that low life piece of scum..."

"GREN! Seriously?!"

I needed some air. Holly gave me the okay and as I took off my apron, Gren reached over and grabbed my sleeve.

"Hey, Junior. You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, uncle Gren. I know that..."

"Well, I'm here for you if you need anything." He exhaled. "Look, if, anything DOES happen-"

I tried to disregard his remark. "I'll be right back..."

Outside the moon was embraced by numerous dark clouds. The wind gently picked up, as the thunderous booms loomed over the mountains of buildings and darkness. From a distance, I could see the flashing of light fly across the night sky. My instant thought was George; he was too much like me and despised thunder storms. Luckily he was with his grandparents; my dad knew how to handle him in stressful situations likes this.

While inhaling the smoke deep into my lungs, there was a silhouette of a female located near the alley. My eyes adjusted quickly enough to see who it was. My heart sunk to my knees, as she walked closer. Bloody Mary. Even standing beneath the street lights and hair layered in rain water, she was beautiful.

"Hey, Porgie." She tried to laugh. "How are you?"

Even with the anger boiling within me, seeing her face was enough for me to look past all that. It was true. I KNEW the kind of person she was and yet, insisted on creating a life I've been dreaming about for years. Perhaps it was her, that had remorse for the life she chose.

"Hey, Mary." She reached out and touched my face. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see you...that is, if you want-"

"You know I always want to see you, Mary..."

"Look, about this evening. I-"

"Its fine, Mary. Maybe my choice of words were a bit much and I never meant to hurt you." I paused to look up at the sky. "Its just, there are times you act out and I'm not sure you notice what you're doing half the time."

"Well, excuse me for not acting like the typical 'housewife' you so much desire."

"SEE!? There you go again!" She could tell I was peeved by her comment. "Do you even know how much your son misses you, Mary?"

She glanced up. "What do you mean, Porgie?"

"George. He wanted YOU tonight, not my folks again. He wants his mother, Mary!" I punched the wall. "But you're too fucking selfish to see that."

"Excuse me, Porgie?" She pinned me to the brick wall. "Selfish? I've made sacrafices for those kids, Porgie! You want to talk selfish!? Look at yourself!"

"What are you talking about, Mary!"

She growled, her eyes slowly changing. "I didn't want this, Porgie!"

Mary released me from her grip. I was startled to hear these words. My heart was crushed. The feeling to vomit, close my eyes and pretend none of this was happening. This must be a dream, I thought. A foolish, heart wrenching dream. But when my eyes fluttered open and I came to my senses, this was not a dream. She stood before me, cold, hair a mess and the world crashing around us.

"Porgie-"

"So, you regret all of this, don't you?"

"You have to understand. I wasn't-this wasn't...fuck, Porgie! You're not making this easy!"

"Why the fuck should I? You regret the kids...US! How could you..." Along with the rain, my tears soon followed. "How could you do this to me...I wanted this, Mary. I...I love you."

She looked down at the ground.

"I used to be something much more than this, Porgie. I was feared. Desired. Respected. They would tremble at my name, Porgie. Now, its all a joke. That the son of Georgie Porgie managed to 'tie' me down. I never wanted to be tied down. I love my babies-"

"You liar..."

"Fine! Think whatever you want, Porgie. I knew this was a mistake coming here-"

I snatched her arm before Mary had a chance to run into the night. She struggled to free herself but the more she swung her arms around, the angrier I became. The marking on my neck burned and a trickle of blood made its way down my back. Mary instantly stopped the second the copper smell invaded her nasal pasages.

"Porgie. You're bleeding..."

"When you piss me off, this shit happens!" I leaned against her chest, as Mary examined the mark. "Every fucking time, Mary. I'm...I'm tired of fighting with you."

Mary was silent. "Porgie-"

"Do you love me, Mary?" It was something that was bothering me for the longest time. "I mean, REALLY love me..."

"Fuck, Porgie. You know I do. Its just-FUCK! It happened so fast, you know? One minute you are feeding lungs to the family dog, the next your breastfeeding a child and staying in an apartment watching shitty soap operas all afternoon!"

"Mary-"

"I don't REGRET this, Porgie. I love my kids...I love you, you British piece of shit."

"Wow. Now THAT'S love, Mary." I laughed. "Bet Hallmark has Valentine cards that say that-"

Mary passionatly kissed me, as our bodies entwined against the storm approaching. I had her pinned to the brick wall, my hands wrapped around her waist. The rain poured down, her fingers planted around my neck, tracing the mark with her finger. As she looked up, her eyes had changed.

"I fucking hate you sometimes, Porgie..."

Without warning, I could hear stomping from snake skin boots. Uncle Gren.

"JUNIOR! Hey, bud, where wre ya?"

"You better go. They ain't too happy with you..."

"Hmm. THERE is a shocker."

"Please come back. We can talk better at the apartment."

Mary lightly kissed my cheek and without warning, vanished into the dark. As I stood there trying to collect my thoughts, uncle gren grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me back to reality.

"HEY! There you are, kid. You ready to come back..."

I smiled, which sent him in a tailspin. He wasn;t too sure at that moment if I was about to snap and murder him. "Junior-"

"I'm alright now, uncle Gren. Four hours down, four more to go."

Pleased, I walked back to the Trip Trap. I'd call the kids when I returned inside. As I walked past the bathroom mirror, it quickly vibrated and let out an eerie red glow.

"Love you too, Mary."

Chapter 11 soon :)

Hmm. Something is really bothering Mary but what could it be? Ariana? The kids? Her relationship with Georgie Porgie Junior? Any questions or concerns, you know what to do. :) Enjoy!

• 1st time....Shutup, Pie! XD

Well thank you, Chuck. It was fun because this was 1st time doing so. I was worried he'd come out looking like shit! XD

• Alt text

Sheesh, Pie! I REALLY hope they work something out. You have me worried bout the whole 'baby' thing and Mary....fuck!

The picture, though! How cute are they! Love me some Aubrey and Sophia! #BloodyPorgie

Chapter 10 "Forgiveness" 'She did it...' I found myself wiping the same spot located on the bar. All I could see was her. Fuck.

• It's amazing like hell dude!
    which means really good.

LupineNoir posted: »

Here's my picture for the August drawing challenge! It's based on the styles of noir movie posters from the early and mid 20th centur

• edited August 2014

NEVERMORE

Chapter 5: Pan in Scarlet

The previous day

"Odette!" Peter held the unconscious large swan in his arms as they fell down below. Hippogriffs darted away as large explosions and the dragon's painfull screams filled the sky. Peter shook her but the swan was still unconscious. He tried to pull her up but she was to heavy. It was hard to focus on happy thoughts as the rain and terror blinded and deafend him.He had to squint his eyes and saw a small river nearby." Crash landing it is then..." he muttered and guided the two towards the river while trying to halt the speed of their descent as much as possible. A thought of a film brought a smile to his lips which seemed to power his flying a bit more."Falling with style..."
    He closed his eyes as they hit the water.

Confusion hit him as he looked around the water. He lost his grip on Odette and was frantic to find her. Something grabbed his leg. For a moment he thought it was Odette, the womanly shape made him think that. But when he saw the long red hair, naked torso and a fish tail he knew enough. The mermaid hissed at him as she tried to drag him down. Immdiatly Peter drew his sword and stabbed her between the eyes. A series of bubbles erupted from her mouth as scarlet blood filled the water. He kicked the dead mermaid's hand from his leg and swam upwards.
    A heavy force knocked him aside as it swam past, another mermaid. Like her sister she hissed and came directly at him. Peter had his sword ready but noticed something was pulling on his legs. Another mermaid, and another. More and more as they flocked around him.
    He stabbed bad kicked in vain, his lungs were burning and things were getting dark. He couldn't fly, he couldn't fight. He felt his grip on his sword loosen as his eyes began to close.

The smiling and grinning mermaids faded as he saw bubbles form his mouth drift past him, showing him things. Tinker Belle guiding him through the dark, A house in London, three children who stood with him on the Big Ben, a duel with Hook, the Lost Boys in the Neverwood ready for orders. The Wendy house....burning. Goblins, knights in armour and dragons flying past as everything burned. Lost boys dead on the floor, running, fighting, dying. Hook and his pirates fighting on the deck as Smee tended to Peter's wounds as Tink hovered nearby. The arrival at Fabletown, signing the charter. Old man Ravello and his traveling circus. Bigby Wolf visiting once in a while. Blimps covering a London skyline, Wendy's grave, a needle injecting some kind of white substance in his veins. A human glamoured Tinker Belle sitting by his side in the hospital with a disapproving Swineheart. He and Jack drinking and going off on schemes with a furious Tinker Belle left behind. Him entering Tink's appartment to find her in bed with another man. Rumblestiltskin giving him a offer to go back to Neverland...
    He could never say Tink he was sorry. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was Wendy's face. Wendy, he thought...

He felt several hard pushes on his chest as water came out of his mouth. He coughed as the cold substance poured out of his nostrils and mouth. The boy was turned to his side as someone patted his back.
    "Throw it all out, Peter." he heard Odette say." Throw it all out, it's alright."
    He did as told as a small puddles worth was next to him. He took a few deep breathes before he could look Odette in the eye. She was soaking wet, as a bloodied sword was laid next to her.
    "T-thank you..." Peter coughed before he wiped his mouth.
    Odette nodded." No problem. I came to you as fast as i could. I thought the mermaids were your friends..."

"So did I..." Peter sat up against the tree." You alright?"
    "I'm fine, I heal a lot faster during the night. Curse and all.." Odette began making a fire.
    "You sure that is a good idea?" Peter asked but when he began to shiver he knew that question became rhetorical.
    The Swan Queen smiled as the flame came and eagerely drank in the warmth." We'll rest here for the night before we try to find the Jolly Roger, assuming it still exists."
    "Agreed." Peter warmed himself as well.
    "I thought you were powerful here, Peter."
    "Same..." Peter mused." Even back when the Adversary invaded i felt a lot stronger than I am now. Maybe Neverland needs a moment to...find me."
    "Like a internet modem?" she looked at him." Takes a little while to find your internet?"

"That is one way to bastardise a mythical connection between boy and his paradise, but sure." Peter smirked.
    Odette returned the gesture." Did you ever find out what the source of your power was?"
    "I'm not sure...the fairies who brought me here did something to me." Peter tried to remember.
    "You never once asked why they did so you could do..whatever you do?" Odette asked." Flying, traveling from world to world, being a good fighter, acrobatics.."
    " I was made Neverland's guardian. hence me and Hook fought the entire time. For some reason they chose me. Truth be told I never did ask why..." he smiled." Like everyone says, I felt like a god and this is my garden of Eden. I brought the Lost boys here, I fought alongside them against the Pirates and the Picaninny tribe. We had adventures every day."
    " And if you could make a educated guess?"

Peter frowned as he rubbed his chin in a thoughtfull manner." If I were to guess, deep in the heart of Neverland is a magical fountain. If you drink one cup of it, you become immortal. However if you drink to much you will die, drink to little and you die. It took Hook thirteen men to find out the correct dosage. He, Smee and a few others drank before me, the boys and Tiger Lilly managed to flush them out."
    "So how come Hook and his pirates cant fly?"
    Peter shrugged." I think the fairies may have blessed me....I dont know. I'll ask next time we find one." he sighed." Wish Tink were here..."

"I dont think Rumblestiltskin or Prince Charming asked her to come along with us." Odette said." If I may be honest I thought you would ask, you two always seemed to be together at the hip ever since you arrived in Fabletown. I always saw you two together at Rememberance day."
    Peter looked into the fire." I dont want to talk about it."
    The Swan Queen was about to speak but held her tongue at the last minute before she gave him a nod." I understand, we all lost something in the centuries we were trapped with the mundies."
    "Did the mundies hurt you?" Peter asked.

Odette rubbed her hands together as she shifted uncomfortably." No...In fact the first time I saw Swan Lake I was flattered. I actually took up dancing because of the mundies. "
    "Then what did you lose?"
    "Well, not me personally....but others did. Toad lost his house, Snow White and her sister fell out, Beauty and Beast had money issues, there was that troll who got hooked to drugs and..." she stopped." Sorry, I didn't mean to summon that old haunt."
    "You know about that?" Peter raised his brow.
    "I...may have picked up a thing or two from everyone..." Odette replied cautiously." I didn't mean to offend you."

Peter frowned and laid down." You have first watch, good night."
    "Peter-"
    "I SAID GOODNIGHT." he angrilly shut his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

The next day, after a breakfast of fish Odette caught, the duo flew over the forests. Both did not say much save for Odette sometimes asking directions which made Pete look to his compass. A few minutes passed before the boy spoke.
    "Tink hated me taking drugs." Odette craned her head to the right."She got used to being a human, blending in. As a fairy she had only room for one emotion at a time. As a human she had numerious more. And because of her magic she could fit in with the 13th floor. I didnt have anything. I ran off to join the circus a few times but it wasnt the same as this...flying. The drugs made me feel good, made me fly."
    "I'm sorry." Odette said as she flapped her wings to keep up with Peter.

"After the third nearly overdose she walked, I dont blame her. In fact it got my act together sort of speak. I was clean for a few weeks, just before the Battle of Fabletown, so I went to see her. When I came to her appartment I found out she moved on with Hadgar' grandson."
    "I thought you two weren't together?" Odette asked.
    "We aren't." Peter said.
    "Then why the spurned lover angst?"
    "...I dont angst." Peter frowned.
    "Pete, you have more angst in your being than a Byronic hero." the swan said."When we get home after this heist, you will go back there and apologise and wish her and her new lover the best of luck."
    "I dont think he needs more luck, he kicked my ass!"
    "So a mundy with some magic spells kicked your ass...so you tried to take on his Norse God blessed grandfather?" he cocked her head to the side.
    "I work with the third time is a charm thing. If I come across Odin or Thor, I got that fight in the bag." he chuckeld.

The Swan Queen joined in the laughter. As they laughed Peter began to pick up speed.
    "Look!" he cheered." I'm flying faster then before!"
    "See, a little positive attidude gets you everywhere!" Odette retorted.
    The Pan felt his inner joy and energy return. Every time he took drugs he got close to achieving what he felt now but not quite enough. He felt his heart beating, his being burning. He stopped and inhaled deeply before he crowed as loud as he could. THE PAN WAS BACK!

The feeling of euforia was infectious as even Odette seemed to cheer up considerably.
    That feeling quickly faded when a large net caught both and dragged them down. Peter tried to wrestle free as they hit the ground but he felt a blunt weapon on the back of his head and blacked out.
    When he came to he was being dragged along by two soldiers who appeared to be puppets. they seemed similar to the ones that attacked fabletown not to long ago save they had more imperialistic armour.

"To think Commander Rufio lost a dragon an the entire hipogriff suqadron to these lot, Brother Dempsy." the soldier that dragged Peter said.
    "Indeed Brother Makepiece, he has given this meat to much consideration. As does most meat with meat." the other soldier said. Peter turned his head slightly and saw Odette was back in her human uise and also slowly came to. Peter motioned his head to the two guards to which Odette shook her head. She motioned one finger towards their back toward several others. Peter nodded...before he flew in the air and smacked the wooden soldier against a tree with his net, which broke in several pieces.
    "Brother, I am dissasembeld!" The severed head of Makepiece said before Peter picked it up and threw it at Geralt who had a similar fate.

The Pan dragged the net of Odette." Odette, find the others! I'll hold them off!"
    "Pe-"
    "Go!" he urged and flew toward the remaining puppets. He heard her fly off and the wooden soldiers curse her for fleeing but his focus was on the wooden soldiers. He felt his powers had returned but only somewhat. But even on his best day he doubted he would've been able to hold them off for five minutes, let alone fight them down. It did not take long before Peter was clamped in irons and dragged into the Neverwood.

There the Wendy House stood rebuild but was covered with goblin sentries and even a few human forces. The pan was dragged inside and thrown in front of a large throne made out of wood, both forest and driftwood. HIS former throne.
    "Commander Rufio, this one woke up and destroyed Corporals Dempsy and Makepiece. I demand you cut off his legs so he will be immobilised."
    The commander was a tall human male. His armour was a mix of imperial steel and gladiator leather. He also wore a long red coat which reminded Peter of Hook. His eyes were covered in black war paint. At his feet was a harem of scantly clad women. Peter looked at them and for a moment he seemed to remember them, but Rufio's fist threw Peter on his back.

"A good start, I will fetch the saw." the soldier said.
    "No, I need his blood. preferably all of it." Rufio glared." That will be all Captain, you are dismissed."
    "But-"
    "DISMISSED." he ignored the wooden puppet and pulled Peter up by his throat." Remember me, Pan?"
    "N...no..." Peter replied."Are you the Crocodile? You sure look it-"
    Rufio slammed the boy against the wall and squeezed his throat harder." Always with the funny. Look into my eyes, Pan...."
    Peter refused at first but after another slam he relented and did so. After a moment Peter's eyes bulged." No....you?!"
    "Yes....me." Rufio smirked and threw the Pan down hard on the floot." You thought banishing me because I was to old would never come back to haunt you, eh? Guess what Pan, i'm back! Your Neverland is mine, your fairies are my whores and I made everyone here hate you with a vengeance..." he smirked and leaned down to Peter's fading eyesight." And soon enough, your powers will be mine as well..."

TBC

Fanfiction.net Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10586652/5/Fables-Nevermore

• Oh, that whole Snow bit and the cottage. :( Then the ultrasound showing the 5 wolf cubs! Oh, how exciting! And hmm...that ogre is back. The same one, I assume. Morgan's behavior has me curious now. What is she up to?

Well, I'd like to see the story continue. :) I'm curious. You add not just the game but comic in as well. Even as this place slowly dies out, I'd still like to get me fanfic on.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Strange.... Morgan thought to herself. She used her magical powers to scan the entire area around the small cottage, including any villages

• Yeah, I figured Snow would have some hard feelings about that time in her life, and the fact that her Granddaughter discovered the place may have bothered her, only because it was one of the few things not many people knew about, other than her sister Rose, you know?

Yes, it's the same Ogre. The Homelands doesn't have technology like guns and stuff, so Morgan want's to know exactly what's up. She's making an investigation, and it'll be surprising in the end, to say the least.

I'll continue for as long as possible, until I'm all dried up of ideas :) Hopefully, that won't be for a very long time. I'm still gonna be on the forums though, following Borderlands (Because I love me some borderlands) And whatever games TT decides to add.

Oh, that whole Snow bit and the cottage. Then the ultrasound showing the 5 wolf cubs! Oh, how exciting! And hmm...that ogre is back. The sa

• Oh my god, Gren just wouldn't stop no matter what Carla said! It's good to see them again, I was sorta missing them and their little girl (Who's not so little now, of course.) And Gren Jr, too. Junior is having a tough time dealing with what his family all thinks, which sucks.

Man though, the accusations and such killed me. But in the end, they do love each other, and their kids. It's sad that they fight, but what healthy relationship doesn't? I loved it, again, as usual. And the twins at the top are adorable! If I'm not mistaken (Which most likely I am) Sophia is the one with the teddy and Aubrey is in the pink. Seems like she's not totally Slayer and Metallica like her sisters and her mother XD

Chapter 10 "Forgiveness" 'She did it...' I found myself wiping the same spot located on the bar. All I could see was her. Fuck.

• An intense chapter, Gorvar! I really liked the campfire scene where Peter and Odette started conversing with each other, the immortal fountain in the Neverlands being most particularly interesting.

So, it's just Peter and Odette that are by themselves in the forest, correct? Who happen to be surrounded by Adversary soldiers in the process? I just want to make sure.

Gorvar posted: »

NEVERMORE Chapter 5: Pan in Scarlet The previous day "Odette!" Peter held the unconscious large swan in his arms as they fell down

• edited August 2014

This was a very good read like always. I also agree with what pudding mentioned above with the cottage bit. :(

After when Harmony pops out the babies, (excuse my choice of words) she has to come back to the swamplands for payback, and to save Morgan of course.

SaveMorganandKickAss

Strange.... Morgan thought to herself. She used her magical powers to scan the entire area around the small cottage, including any villages

• Oh, you'll see how that turns out soon enough ;)

This was a very good read like always. I also agree with what pudding mentioned above with the cottage bit. After when Harmony pops out

• edited August 2014

It was pitch dark. Morgan lifted her head, aware that her hands were bound behind her back and around a pole in the ground. Ogres may be strong, by they're also stupid. He knew she was a witch, at least he'd try a little harder to bind her properly. She was able to use her powers to untie the ropes. Her arm was throbbing and the back of hr head hurt like hell. She stood up, using her magic to create a light source within the palms of her hands.

"I'm in a pantry," She muttered. She heard whispers behind the door in front of her. The closer she got, the better she could make them out.

"....Ye', she believed me, Dee. I swear!" It was the ogre.

"You swear? Why'd ya tell her anything in the first place?" Dee's angered accent could be heard clear as day.

"I was gon' eat her anyway, why's it matter?"

"It matters because she's from FUCKING FABLETOWN!" Morgan heard the sound of a slap, presumably across the face.

"So?" The ogre sounded like he was whimpering.

"So? FUCKING SO? That means, if she ends up escaping, our WHOLE PROJECT goes down the shitter! Don't you understand?"

"Yes! Yes, I understand, just....don't hit me again, please..." He was crying. An ogre, afraid of Tweedle Dee. Something Morgan never could have imagined. She stayed still as a statue and quiet as a mouse, listening further.

"Is the truck ready? Peter! You lazy twit, did you get the car ready?" Dee was calling outside to whomever Peter was.

Morgan heard footsteps toward the door. She panicked, unsure of what she should do. She picked up a frying pan attached to the wall and prepared herself.

The door slowly open, and Peter said," I'll go grab the-"

WHAM!! Morgan slammed the metal pan into the guy's head. He slumped over immediately.

"Oh, now she done it!" The Ogre's rage came back and he took a swing at Morgan's head. She ducked under, running past him into a dining room table.

"Git' back here, ya bugger!" He yelled. She slid under the table, avoiding his giant hands and searching for an exit. She crawled to one end of the table, but then her leg was pulled and she was dangling upside down in the ogre's hand.

"You thought you could get away?" Dee laughed in her faced.

"Restraints....can't....hold me!" Morgan yelled.

"They can, when they're dipped in an Achilles blood potion!" Dee said, walking around and binding Morgan's hands and feet.

"Throw her in the back of the truck, along with that pansy," Dee pointed to an unconscious Peter, still lying on the ground. "Wendy'll get a kick out of that."

The blood began rushing to Morgan's head. She tried to think quick, something had to be able to get her out of this. Her arm burned and the back of her head pounded with a head ache. The last thing she saw before passing out was the lingering rays of a sunrise, peaking over the swamp trees.

I was going to write a chapter of Harmony, but I decided I'll do that later. I hope you liked it, maybe this chapter surprised you!

• I missed Gren and Carla as well and since Junior works at the very bar he drinks at, figure he'd be a regular when he's at work. :)

Yes! You did get it right! XD Aubrey ALWAYS has the binky in her mouth and wears a little more pink than her sisters. I guess Junior kinda got his wish when he asked for ONEof his daughters to act 'girlie.' Mary and Junior love each other; heaven and hell couldn't seperate that but she's, I guess, having a moment; remembering WHO she used to be before the kids. I'll have a brief section of this later in the upcoming chapters.

Oh my god, Gren just wouldn't stop no matter what Carla said! It's good to see them again, I was sorta missing them and their little girl (W

• Wow. I'm not sure how to react to this chapter. First off, Morgan is a badass! Plan and simple! Second, is the Peter you mention 'Peter Pan?' Cause I see the name Wendy and well, assumed I guess. XD I'm loving the Achilles blod, too. How creative!

Can't wait to see the rest and find out in the name of hamburgers is going on here! 0.0

It was pitch dark. Morgan lifted her head, aware that her hands were bound behind her back and around a pole in the ground. Ogres may be str

• Haha, yeah. The Peter you saw is Peter Pan. I figured there was a Peter Piper in Fabletown, but no Peter Pan, so why not? We're about to see where Dee has been since the Crooked Man days, and what he's been up to recently. I wouldn't say he's the boss, but he's definitely a Ringleader, if that makes sense. I thought up the Achilles Blood Potion literally as I wrote it. I figured the legend of Achilles' Heal might as well play into it all, too! More Harmony next chapter, and maybe another short one afterwards of our beloved Morgan.

Wow. I'm not sure how to react to this chapter. First off, Morgan is a badass! Plan and simple! Second, is the Peter you mention 'Peter Pan?

• Good to know! And yay, I got it right XD The girls and George are fantastic, I love them.

I missed Gren and Carla as well and since Junior works at the very bar he drinks at, figure he'd be a regular when he's at work. Yes! Yo

• Well they crashed in the middle of the forest which was far away from the Neverwood. It was when they tried to find their way to the Jolly Rodger they got caught. The Adversary's forces were around but they werent where they crashed. My bad if it was a bit unclear heh.
    I introduced the Fountain idea since it would explain Peter' source of strength and why Hook actually traveld to Neverland to begin with.
    Glad you liked it dude!

An intense chapter, Gorvar! I really liked the campfire scene where Peter and Odette started conversing with each other, the immortal founta

• Alright, I think I get it now! You're welcome btw!

Well they crashed in the middle of the forest which was far away from the Neverwood. It was when they tried to find their way to the Jolly R

• edited August 2014

"Welcome home," Tim said as he opened the door and escorted me into our apartment. It felt weird being here, knowing that it was several months of being gone in the other world, and only days in this one. I almost expected a layer of dust on everything, but then I remembered that it'd only been a week.

Tim flipped on the lights, illuminating the living area. Mary had obviously been crashing here, judging by the empty Chinese food containers and a pizza box.

"Doesn't smell very fresh in here," I say, picking the garbage up and tossing it in my little trash bucket. Tim walks up behind me, pulling me into his arms. He wraps his hands over my belly and whispers,"Can you believe it?"

"Believe what? That we're already a family of 7 and we didn't even have to try that hard?" I laugh, though not as convincingly as Tim wanted.

"Is something wrong?" He lets go, helping me pick up the rest of the trash.

I ignore the question, focusing on the tiny kicks I was feeling in my abdomen,"They're playing soccer with my kidneys right now, I need to pee."

"Alright then. I won't stop you," Tim sounded disappointed that I didn't want to talk about it.

I enter the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I did have to pee, but I wasn't in there just to do that. After I went, I carefully pulled my shirt off. Swineheart said my shoulder would start hurting again soon, and that I should take only the pain medicine he prescribed since I'm pregnant.

I look at the bandage covering the wound. They had to do surgery to get the bullet out, and there's bone that has to heal in that area. It's only a crack, not a break. I can already feel the medication wearing off, a slight tinge of pain every time I touch it.

The next thing I do is fully examine my midsection. My stomach is starting to pop out noticeably. I sigh, rubbing my hand over it.

"I can't wait to hold you little monsters," I say. I feel another kick, right under where my hand is, and I smile for a moment. I look back into the mirror, at myself. I look at how much I've changed. I tanned some from being outside all the time. I'm still an amateur, but I've learned so many spells on my own. I've even kept up with my fencing, as best as one person can.

But what for? Did I expect I needed to?

Was it all for nothing?

I sigh again. How am I supposed to take care of 5 children, when I'm still a child myself? Even my own mother is still a child.

I want to do what's right. For the children I'm carrying. For my nephew, Carter. For my friends, my family.

Even if it means, betraying a few to save most.

"Are you alright in there? Harm?" Tim calls from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming out now," I say, tossing my shirt on fast as I can. I unlock the door and exit the bathroom.

"Surprise!" Mary said as soon as the door opened. She held Carter in her arms, so much bigger than when he was first born. He sleeps in her arms wrapped in a tiny blue blanket, his blonde curls shining some from the brightness of the room.

"Oh my goodness! Carter!" I say. Mary smiles bigger than I'd ever seen her smile, and she carefully hands me the baby.

"Your gonna have to get used to it. Soon you'll have five little fuckers to hold at a time. You too, Tiny," She directs her attention to Tim.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," He said. The baby squirmed a bit in my arm, adjusting himself to a comfortable position.

"Mama's little kickass, ain't that right, Carter?" Mary said, cooing at her child. I looked down at him. His eyes opened for a few minutes, the same color as Mary's. He has his father's hair, although I doubt he has his personality. He's too adorable to be a jerk-off.

"He's so precious," I say, holding him close to my face. The baby's arm reaches up aimlessly, touching my cheek, then my chest.

"Oh, Christ. He's hungry. Timothy, look away. Mama's gotta whip her boobs out and feed the kid. I'll take him from ya, Harm," Mary reached for her son and sat down on the couch behind her. I sat next to her while Tim occupied himself in the kitchen, presumably making something for the rest of us to eat.

"So, how's this going to work out for you? I mean, 5 babies is a lot of breast feeding," Mary says, looking down at Carter.

"I don't know. I'll talk with Snow. She had six, it's probably not much different."

"True. Hey, what if they're not born....you know....?" Mary looks toward me.

I sigh, a bit exasperated from all the questions. "I don't know, Mary. Just....let's watch some TV. I'm only 4 months or so. I've got time to think about it."

"Sorry. Yeah, that's fine. Listen, Harm? You're gonna be a good mom, no matter what. You'll figure it out."

"Thanks, Mary." I turned the television on to our favorite TV show, Law and Order SVU.

"Ah.....fuck. My head....I've got a fuckin' welt on my forehead. Jesus..." Morgan stirred awake from Peter's insistent complaining.

She opened her eyes, looking toward the guy who was sitting across from her on the truck bed. Despite a cloudless sky, the chilliness of winter nipped at both their noses, making them red and a little runny.

"Why the fuck did they leave me back here? And with the bitch who did this ta me?" This Peter guy was getting on Morgan's nerves. She wasn't complaining about the bullet wound and her own welt on the back of her head.

Peter turned his attention to the window, leaning over Morgan's body to knock on it and get either Dee or Tiana's attention.

"Yo! Tiana? You in there? Hey!"

The girl, presumably Tiana, opened the window,"What do you want, shit for brains?" She asked.

"Why'd you leave me with the prisoner?" He asked. Morgan tried ignoring them, but their obnoxious voices kept infiltrating her thoughts as she tried to contemplate escape routes.

"Because you're the idiot who used the wrong rope to tie her up earlier. It's your own damn fault for getting hit with a frying pan."

"Well it's not like they were labelled! Both ropes looked exactly the same!"

"Hey, would you two kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Dee called from the driver's side,"Or I'll turn around and feed you to Ben, back in the swamp!"

"Whatever," Peter said. He sat back, leaning against a large rusted tool box and a blue plastic cooler. Morgan noted that Dee must have brought these mundy things in himself.

Peter began complaining to himself now,"Tiana get's 'special treatment' because she's the queen of frickin' Maldonia or something. Well, just because she's royalty doesn't mean she's as much of a fuck up as I am. You know, she was the one who packed the ropes in the first place. She could have separated them a little better."

"Are you done whining like a baby?" Morgan said,"I'd like to get out of this mess with my sanity still intact."

"Fuck you! I don't have to take order's from a prisoner."

"I didn't order you to do anything. I asked you if you were done licking your wounds."

"Ugh! Nobody understands! I try to do things right. I always end up being the shit-head kid who can't do anything right."

"I'm sure that's not true," Morgan said. She shifted herself off of her blistering bicep, leaning up against a spare wheel.

"Yes it is," God. This guy sounded like he was gonna cry. Was everyone in Dee's crew so....emotional?

"For fuck's sake, man. You've gotta stop being so hard on yourself," Morgan said. She instantly felt like she was turning herself into this guy's therapist.

Peter looked up at her,"Easy for you to say. You aren't me."

"You're right. I'm not you. I'm goddamn Morgan Le Fay, a witch of the thirteenth floor. Yet no one ever comes to me for help. Ever since Ozma became leader, it's like my word doesn't matter." Morgan was, of course, talking out of her ass. Even though Ozma was recognized as leader, everyone had a say as to what goes in there. She was just trying to gain this guy's trust so she could figure a way out of this situation.

"Wow, that does suck. If your so great, why don't you just get rid of her?"

"It doesn't work that way," Morgan said.

"That's lousy. You should be able to do whatever you want."

Just then, the window opened again,"Are you talking with the prisoner?" Tiana asked.

"What? No- I was just telling her to mind her own damn business!" Peter lied.

"Whatever. You're goddamn useless." She shut the window again.

Morgan actually felt bad for the guy.

A little more for the night! I'll write more tomorrow. I start school Wednesday, so IDK how often chapters will be out when that happens.

• So how does this work? Is there certain critter OCs need to meet or anything?

• edited August 2014

No requirements necessary, just make a story or biography about anything that pertains to your Fable really.

Maximum124 posted: »

So how does this work? Is there certain critter OCs need to meet or anything?

• Morgan - talking like Snow there for a second! With good reason, too! This is really cool, is Tiana part of the comics?

"Welcome home," Tim said as he opened the door and escorted me into our apartment. It felt weird being here, knowing that it was several mon

• Well..

Alt text

Ive already written some stuff out, I'll just copy paste it I guess

his name is Drake and he is THE DRAGON,

actually just the first european one from Beowulf, I just kinda went with it cause if Grendel can be alive from it then why not the dragon

He’d look old but he realllllly doesn’t want to, besides its not like you can translate human age well from dragon age

hes got good glamors cause he can actually afford them, good enough to allow him to change how he looks as a human and to transform to his normal form at will. As well as keeping some dragon qualities as a human, like really hard skin and fire breathing

He likes the one on the left over the more vanilla one just because he can convey his badassness in human terms, everything he owns besides dress clothes have some sort of reptile/dragon motif, that leather jacket has wings on the back and his pants look like they have a tail wrapped around one of the legs

he wears a lot of jewelry, doesn’t really worry about being robbed.

Thing is hes INCREDIBLY LAZY he’ll sleep for months at times and hates to do things himself, he’s also incredibly greedy and he’ll take the clothes off your back if he thinks they’re worth something.

hes always looking out for himself, wont actually speak to people unless he thinks he can help him or if hes in trouble, he’s actually a bit weak if hes ganged up on as he has a one track mind, and he’s on equal footing with other European dragons if not at a disadvantage. He’s actually a reallly shit fighter but dont say that around him.

Hes really prideful and doesnt like being in enclosed spaces, likes to scare and shock people with how he looks. He signed the fabletown compact just to get off scot-free for his past transgressions. He still avidly wants to enslave villages and the like, but with modern technology he could easily be shot down. He's paranoid about losing since he fell to Beowulf's and Wiglaf's blades.

All and all he's not all that clever.

(I hope this is all right?)

• Well, welcome to the Fable thread. I'm loving the character you are portraying here. His glamour is wonderful, too! Badass! XD

Oh and from Beowulf, huh? Nice! Can't wait to see more of your character. Gren is not gonna like this. He's a major character in my fables. XD

Again, great work and welcome. :)

Well.. Ive already written some stuff out, I'll just copy paste it I guess his name is Drake and he is THE DRAGON, actually jus

• Well thats the thing I'm in no way a writer, I don't really know what to do other then post this so...

That's it really!

Well, welcome to the Fable thread. I'm loving the character you are portraying here. His glamour is wonderful, too! Badass! XD Oh and fro

• Ohhh...I'm curious now what will take place! Oh, Dee....I hope Harmony or someone just DESTROYS him.

you have me curious now what's going to take place. Hopefully nothing too bad. BTW, good luck with school. Fun fun. :(

"Welcome home," Tim said as he opened the door and escorted me into our apartment. It felt weird being here, knowing that it was several mon

• Well, either way I'm loving the character. :)

Well thats the thing I'm in no way a writer, I don't really know what to do other then post this so... That's it really!

• Really good, thank you for considering on sharing your character with us! It's always nice to see another dragon Fable.

Well.. Ive already written some stuff out, I'll just copy paste it I guess his name is Drake and he is THE DRAGON, actually jus

• Another? There's already one here?

Really good, thank you for considering on sharing your character with us! It's always nice to see another dragon Fable.

• Thanks, bud! :)

It's amazing like hell dude! ... which means really good.

• This is a little late, but, I love that drawing!

Chapter 9 "Blurry" "What's wrong with you, Junior? You look pathetic." Penelope handed her brother the leftovers from dinner. As he

• Ack, this is more emotional than a soap opera! You've really got me wondering what's going off with Mary, and though I'm not sure what it is, I suspect it's going to be sad :(

• Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just reference Byron?

"Pete, you have more angst in your being than a Byronic hero."

The Byron who was able to keep a bear at his lodgings in Cambridge because, when told he wasn't allowed to keep domesticated animals, he assured the people in charge that is wasn't domesticated? The poet, Byron?

Because if it is that Byron, I may actually love you for that one reference alone.

I just really didn't expect it xD And the chapter was an entertaining read :)

NEVERMORE Chapter 5: Pan in Scarlet The previous day "Odette!" Peter held the unconscious large swan in his arms as they fell down

• Peter doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb, so to speak! Got to wonder what Dee and them are all up to, and if it has a connection to the fact that it's the world Snow and Rose grew up in. Hmm strokes imaginary beard

• Welcome! That's some great concept art. The little detail like his ponytail being on different shoulders depending on his guise is a good touch! Sure you can't be tempted to write some more about him? :)

• Not unless people ask questions really, I RP him a bit with my partner but that's about it. I can't really think of any sort of story he'd be in, as his life is pretty boring and mostly spent sleeping and being unpleasant.

I did have sort of the idea that him and grendel are sorta friends though, part of the "beowulf fucked me over" club but don't really keep in touch.

Welcome! That's some great concept art. The little detail like his ponytail being on different shoulders depending on his guise is a good touch! Sure you can't be tempted to write some more about him?

• You could go places with him and Grenedel, they could get revenge on Beowulf or something. It's up to you, of course, it's just interesting to get new storytellers!

Not unless people ask questions really, I RP him a bit with my partner but that's about it. I can't really think of any sort of story he'd b

• Yeah thats the thing Im not a story teller, my writing is very repetitive and I use the same sentence structure for everything. I'd have a better time doing a comic then anything else. But that takes up a lot of time and I gotta do stuff. I barely draw now as it is because of health complications. And like I said before, his life really isnt that interesting.

You could go places with him and Grenedel, they could get revenge on Beowulf or something. It's up to you, of course, it's just interesting to get new storytellers!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.