Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Thank you so much! I actually took her story from a local legend, and I couldn't find it in the Fables comic either.
    Here's a bit on her back story, at least, what I'll be basing some of it on. :D
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahmaran

pudding_pie posted: »

OH! My curiosity has been taken! I'm loving Maran so far; she seems like a no holds-bar kind of girl and even if it pisses yoou off, too damn bad. Curious now about her back story and her role in Fabletown. Good work so far!

• I'll definitely be reading this from the beginning. Love the illustrations!

Chapter 29 'The Big Bloody, Porgie Wedding "Oh God, you're ugly..."(Our 1st encounter...he was perfect...) "I'd be lost wit

• OH MY GOD I MIGHT START HYPERVENTILATING AT THE AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

First off, the pictures!!! They're SO STINKIN AMAZING! The one of the kids is the cutest thing EVER, and seeing Mary and Junior and even Lyla and Georgie, and the baby pic of Junior and the one at the end of your comic cover- SO AWESOME!!!

Like, I can't even express the feels <3

As for the story, THAT WAS AMAZING TOO! Just picturing Mary and Ariana in the beginning was enough to send me over the deep end; I was so happy and it was so awesome and I can't stop saying awesome, I wish there was a better word in my vocabulary to choose XD

Hold on....-Goes on Thesaurus.com-

THIS STORY WAS STUPEFYING AND BREATHTAKING AND FUCKING JUST AMAZING.

I feel a sort of mirror-situation (Not entirely) with Snow and Bigby's wedding/story. ITS SO GOOD.

I CAN'T STOP RESORTING TO CAPS IT"S EXPRESSING MY HAPPINESS!

Then Junior and Georgie's moment before the wedding...their dialog is just perfect!

THE KIDS ARE SO CUTE! I THINK I SAID THAT ALREADY BUT I'LL SAY IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S TRUE. IT'S NOT EVEN OPINION ANY MORE IT'S JUST A FUCKING FACT.

And the song was just perf <3

EVERYTHING WAS SO GODDAMN PERF!

-Whispers in surprise- even Bigby and Snow White attended.....-fangirls all over the place- NOW IT'S REALLY REALLY PERF!

-Sighs- This has been one HELL of a ride...but I enjoy every millisecond of it :) The guest list made me all warm and fuzzy to see all the attendees and what not. It's just too...too....

awesome.

too fucking awesome.

Chapter 29 'The Big Bloody, Porgie Wedding "Oh God, you're ugly..."(Our 1st encounter...he was perfect...) "I'd be lost wit

• Haha, his expression is so awesome XD

@LupineNoir EVERYTIME I read your stories, I pictured Mr. Weasel like this! XD I hope you like it. For those that I promised a picture to, they are on their way soon.

• edited September 2014

Snow presses her lips against Bigby's neck, breathing in his smell, feeling his arms and his body beside hers. They had taken a spot on Harmony's pullout couch, focusing on each other's breathing and reveling in the complete idea that they were finally with each other again, at last.

Bigby sat up and felt Snow's arms clinging without resistance to him.

"Snow, I have to pee," He said, trying to pull away.

"Oh. Sorry. I just..."

"Yeah, I know. I won't be gone more than five minutes. I promise."

"Alright. Just make sure you wash your hands."

Bigby chuckles,"Yeah, yeah."

The bathroom door swings open and he turns the light on. He squints at it's brightness for a minute, but then adjusts and pulls his pants down to pee. He keeps remembering that he's a grandfather, and a great-grandfather, each time his thoughts wander to it.

"I can't fucking believe it," He says to himself. The toilet flushes and he turns the water on.

Then, he hears a little cry. One of his great grand kids.

He urges the door to the nursery from the bathroom open, five little cots lined in a semicircle in the room. He passes each one, a little sleeping baby in every bed. His little grand-cubs.

The last one is squirms, her little grunts filling the room. The rest are still fast asleep, and Bigby would like to keep it that way. He lifts her out, her red eyes looking up at him in the dark.

"My, what a little wonder you are," He says. She immediately pacifies once in his arms, and he slowly sways her back and forth.

The door opens and Snow enters. She wraps her arms around him from behind, looking over his shoulder at their offspring's offspring's offspring, touching the baby's little foot with her right hand while her left hand grips Bigby's side.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you two," he whispers back.

A cutesy little paragraph :) In the mood for writing awesome stuff. Curse you Pie, this is all your fault XD

Which reminds me, I just came home from helping make over one hundred apple pies for our town's apple festival tomorrow. Got to bring extra pie filling home <3

• I woke up late that morning, and then a flooding relief filled my body when I had remembered the events of the previous day. The returning of my grandfather, and the reuniting of him and my grandmother. I walked straight through the bathroom to check on the babies, and notices a few were missing from their cradles. I lifted Noah and Ashlyn from their cribs, then headed for the living room.

There, sat Snow with one cub, Bigby with another, and the third...In Rose's arms?

Elora snuggled against Rose, the two bonding rather adorably.

"Morning, Harm," Bigby said. I was still getting used to having him around. The only times I had met him were when he was either a glass statue or feral.

"Gosh, you're as shy as the cubs were when they met Bigby for the first time," Snow laughs. I sit on the couch between them, my two remaining babies in my arms. Tim enters, his bedhead hair sticking in wild directions. It's obvious he forgot we had guests over.

"Oh, shit. I'm gonna...put some pants on. You probably don't wanna see my underwear." He blushes, turning back into the room and locking the bedroom door.

"So, as I was saying," Rose continues from what she was talking about prior to my interuption. "You don't have to be the bad guy anymore."

"It's really that simple?" Snow asks.

"Yep. Basically, fight with me. We'll get that little shit Brandish and castrate the fucker."

"Sounds like a goddamn plan," Bigby says. In his arms he hold Robbie, who coos and turns his head around to see everything.

"So how's it going to work, then?" I ask.

"I don't know," Rose replies. "You see, I don't think he's building an army, but I could always be wrong. If it's true, we gotta get the knights together and whatever can kill his minions efficiently before he gets too strong to handle. The only problem we face is actually killing him."

"Yeah," Snow says. "His heart is stored somewhere, although I have no idea where we could look."

"Do you think Dark let him hide it here when it was just them occupying the castle?" Bigby asks.

"Could have. No way we can tell where though. I know he get's a bit antsy about wanting to get done with all his work so he can return to this castle. Must be here somewhere, I know it." Rose says. She stands, poking her finger into Elora's belly, which makes her burp.

"I need to get going," Rose says. She places the baby in one of the bouncers, grabbing her jacket off the hook and heading out the door.

"See ya soon," We all say goodbye as she exits. Bigby holds Robbie up to his face, while Snow feeds Scarlett a little bottle of pumped breast milk.

Tim walks out, dressed now. "I miss anything?"

"You missed everything." I say.

Haha i wrote another chapter, surprise! I feel like I haven't written much the past few days, so I decided to separate this from the one above. Hope you liked it <3

• LMAO Welcome to the Porgie Train! Next off, Romance and sweet feelin' ville. XD BTW, an Apple pie sounds wonderful right now!

What a sweet moment between Bigby, Snow and the great grandbabies! DAWWWW! Its nice seeing them interact with the children and being involved in their lives. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Snow presses her lips against Bigby's neck, breathing in his smell, feeling his arms and his body beside hers. They had taken a spot on Harm

• Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the story and images. I wanted to do various ones to show you guys their world. And yes, Bigby and Snow showed up to the ceremony for two reasons: One, Peter and two, despite their past and sour relationship, Georgie and Bigby really do TRY to put that past them and carry on. (Especially after the birth of Peter. THAT changed a lot of things between them.)

The kids have won a lot of hearts and I'm glad you and so many others have taken a liking to them. :)Like I said in past posts, this story was to prove to the readers that no matter WHAT you may think or your background, there is always hope. I know, I know...I'm nothin' but mush these days. :)

OH MY GOD I MIGHT START HYPERVENTILATING AT THE AMAZINGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 First off, the pictures!!! They're SO STINKIN AMAZING

• Yeah, I want them to be involved, partially because I love them, and partially because this is their family, and Bigby in particular is a big believer in keeping family ties and what not. He may have hated his father, but he knew that he couldn't keep his kids away from their grandpa, and he may have despised his brothers, but when he rediscovered them, he let them live and even gave them specific missions to perform for Fabletown. I think after I'm done with Rose's project, I might actually skip a few years ahead, to when Harm's kids are getting big enough to walk and talk and also to see how things have changed in between the times that we skipped.

LMAO Welcome to the Porgie Train! Next off, Romance and sweet feelin' ville. XD BTW, an Apple pie sounds wonderful right now! What a swee

• I can't wait to see what you do with Katie and Jersey, that story is definitely going to be something! Hopefully as good as this was :)

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the story and images. I wanted to do various ones to show you guys their world. And yes, Bigby and Snow showed up

• edited September 2014

It's finally here, all! Here is my picture for my original characters, Tezoth and Kiki, both are located in the middle and right. While Rose Red and Reynard from the comics are on the left. Enjoy!

Alt text

Now most of you know what I'm capable of doing when it comes to art. :)

• It's actually one picture, but you'll see it soon enough. ;)

LupineNoir posted: »

Looking forward to seeing them both, Dragon!

• It's up now! :D

Sweet, can't wait

• edited September 2014

The wait is finally over man! Go check it out! I think you'll love it. :) I need to comment on your pictures/chapter below as well.

Cool! Can't wait! Looking forwars to FINALLY see what he looks like! I'm with you in the lack of comments and participation. Making TONS of images for the last pages of my story.

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Another fantastically well-written end to another fantastically well-written story. This literally had me smiling the whole way through. 10000/1000 Adding in the guest list was a nice touch, as well as the Bloody Porgie mirror scene too! XD

• Not bad, not bad at all! Got my attention, most certainly! Really loved the description of Miss Maran too.

• I think Noir's going to faint when he sees this. :D

@LupineNoir EVERYTIME I read your stories, I pictured Mr. Weasel like this! XD I hope you like it. For those that I promised a picture to, they are on their way soon.

• Apple pie, huh?

Alt text

I'm sorry, I just had to. XD

In all seriousness though, really good. It seems that Bigby finally calmed down his feral side, yes?

Snow presses her lips against Bigby's neck, breathing in his smell, feeling his arms and his body beside hers. They had taken a spot on Harm

• Goddamn it, Timmy, making everything awkward and missing out on a lot of moments. For shame!

Anyhoo, this was very sweet. I love little moments like these, and seeing Rose Red again, 10/10.

I woke up late that morning, and then a flooding relief filled my body when I had remembered the events of the previous day. The returning o

• Thank you so much! I finished chapters 2&3 a while ago, and I ended up adding some moments of tension, of the pleasant kind. I have the outline finished in my mind-I hope I can write it as well as I imagined.

Not bad, not bad at all! Got my attention, most certainly! Really loved the description of Miss Maran too.

• Tezoth alwas came off to ME as smartass and badass all at the same time. (Good thing) Now, seeing your drawing, it proves me right! His unglamoured version is pretty badass, expecially the design located on his head. His glamoured self is awesome; reminds me of the guys here on campus. XD I love it!

Nice touch with Reynard and Miss Rose Red; I'm going to add her in the picture promised to you. This will come in handy. I will begin your picture today, seeing as there is no work and I'm FINALLY at my last page for a report. :) Great work, Dragon. I love these! -claps-

It's finally here, all! Here is my picture for my original characters, Tezoth and Kiki, both are located in the middle and right. While Rose

• edited September 2014

Haha, that was what I intended for him to be, I'm glad you thought the same way! He also tries to be polite when he needs to be (usually around women), and he's perceptive when he's thieving about - most of the time. :)

Again, thank you for the compliment, I always appreciate things like that and I am glad you have acknowledged my effort. :3

Don't forget to include Tez's dragon eyes if you're going to draw the Glamoured version of him, they're the sole reason I added them earlier in the story to make him unique. You most likely have noticed them in my picture above as well. :) I can't wait to see what the final product of Tezoth and Rose will look like though! :D

Tezoth alwas came off to ME as smartass and badass all at the same time. (Good thing) Now, seeing your drawing, it proves me right! His ungl

• Well, the previous chapter is where the one who is controlling him is defeated, breaking the spell that stops him from not being able to control himself.

Apple pie, huh? I'm sorry, I just had to. XD In all seriousness though, really good. It seems that Bigby finally calmed down his feral side, yes?

• Yes!

It's finally here, all! Here is my picture for my original characters, Tezoth and Kiki, both are located in the middle and right. While Rose

• er, one of the previous chapters. My bad.

Well, the previous chapter is where the one who is controlling him is defeated, breaking the spell that stops him from not being able to control himself.

• Oh my god its so awesome! I love little Reynard in the one corner and Rose in the top corner. Tez looks super mega badass! It's awesome!!

• "He's gone? He's fucking gone? Why the fuck did you let him go?" Rose yells at her many workmen who were in charge of keeping Brandish in his place.

"We tried! We swear!" The man said back. "The others took him to his room- I-"

"Fuck it. Looks like the fuckin' war starts tonight." Rose turns and exits the room, slamming the giant wood doors so hard that it practically echoes the entire castle. She gets on a phone, calling her sister about the sitiuation.

"I'll be over ASAP. Just getting the kids to bed, and then I'll get Bigby to take me to the edge of our property."

"Be on the look out. The little dick might just go for you, Snow."

"Oh, shit. You're right. I'll make Bigby stay home with the kids then. I'll bring a sword and get over there."

"Right. Be careful sis. I'm getting my knights out of bed as we speak." Which was true. Rose just dumped a bucket of water on Reynard, who'd decided he wasn't ready to wake up yet.

Rose, along with her sleepy-eyed knights and her beaming sorcerer, treading the brick steps down the the main entrance room of the castle.

"Where could he be?" Lance asked, his sword poised in front of him. Everyone is watching their backs.

"Probably on is way to my sister's. We need to go meet her in the woods."

"But it's dark," Reynard says.

"And you want to let my fucking nieces and nephews die in the middle of the night?"

"Well...no. Let's just get this over with."

"Right. Good. Open the doors."

One of the knights slipped past Rose, pulling the doors open.

A sea of faces greeted the group of knights, their own swords lifted high and shields protecting their bodies.

This is what Rose was afraid of.

Dun dun dun! Had to happen sooner or later. I'll write more later, going to a party in 20 minutes.

• Introduction

'Welcome to Jersey'

No images today; will have some up whenever I find the time to sketch up some Katie and Jersey. Oh-and their demon spawns as well. XD I'm just going to give you readers and idea of what is to come. :)

Post-Crooked Man

After escaping Bigby and the Crooked Man, Jersey left Fabletown and stayed out of the eyes of many for years to come. He keeps a low profile in the Barrens. Upon hearing the witch Frau Totenkinder wished to speak to him, Jersey drags himself to the Thirteenth Floor. Upon arrival, the Frau has anticipated the Cryptid's future and his remaining years to come. Studying the portal, Frau explains he would eventually meet a young soul more powerful than anything the Jersey Devil was capable of understanding. Totenkinder further insists history shall be made and the war bestowed upon both Fable and Folker alike will vanish.

Jersey ignores the old woman's premonitions and denies any involvement with the Folker community or anything related to Fabletown. Although his intentions are well, Frau places a spell on the Devil's soul. In order to break the curse, his lips must touch the mysterious young woman's, as his heart must finally admit his true calling and destination. Curious now about this 'mysterious woman,' Jersey pleas for the old woman to show him her image.

Taking pity on the pathetic creature, she shows him only the image of Georgie Porgie and his new bride, Lyla Smith. In their final conversation, Frau assures her intentions are good and only he would be able to truly understand what she was trying to show. Jersey feels the old woman's ideas are false; he and Georgie Porgie had great animosity towards one another since their last contact at the Crooked Man's lair. Since that night, the two avoided any sort of interaction. Frau eventually decides Jersey would have to wait and see for himself.

Returning to Fabletown, Jersey re-opens the Lucky Pawn and continues the business. He tends to himself and is very quiet among the Fables. Finally catching up to the creature, Bigby and Snow White bring him back to the Business Office and explain his punishment for the murder attempts on the Sheriff. Generally, the creature would have fought back and tried to avoid any further punishment but deciding to shrug it off, Snow takes Jersey to the Farm. There, the Cryptid stays for a year and learns Georgie Porgie was there at the Farm for the same reason. After his release, Jersey wonders away the streets, continuing to keep to himself until he bumps into Georgie one day on the street.

At first, the two remained silent; by this time, Lyla is pregnant with the Quads. Noticing Georgie's strange behavior, however, Jersey suddenly has the urge to conversate with the former pimp and after sitting down and speaking to Georgie, they finally agree who the mysterious woman is and vow to put all differences aside for the sake of the child.

Cautious of Jersey, Lyla allows him permission to be around Katie ONLY if she or Georgie was around. In time, he would be allowed solitude with the child in order to gain trust, understanding and acception. Katie takes a liking to the creature very quickly and soon, the two develop a special bond, ending with the permanent marking of a paw print on both their lower backs. Katie does not know Jersey's true form until one afternoon, when the toddler was nearly abducted by one of the customers at the Lucky Pawn. Jersey would turn into a massive winged creature and 'take care' of the kidnapper. Thinking Katie would be petrified of his true appearance, he instantly changes back, only for the girl begging him to turn back.

Jersey and Katie remaind close until she reached puberty. The curse Frau placed upon him was now in effect, as her smell and attraction became too powerful for the creature. Jersey worried he'd hurt Katie and suddenly found himself trying to avoid her. Devestated by his disapperance, Georgie found a temporary solution to the curse until she was of age and Jersey TRULY understood his calling. By spraying colonge or various other smells, Jersey was able to be around Katie and avoid an further action until THAT day would come.

The children

Katie and jersey would go on to have 13 children; all girls and each with a special gift of their own.

The first litter

Bella: Do NOT ask her father if they named her after the character from 'Twilight.' You will never walk again. Born first, Bella looks like her father in true form and mother as she shape shifts to 'normal.' She has the ability to become invisible.

Laura: A wolf like her mother, Laura has the ability to shape shift and does not require a glamour because of it. She has bright red hair, freckles and very tall; great for taking cookies as a child.

Sarah: Sarah is a wolf but when she was born, Swineheart noticed a pair of wings. Like her sister, she is a shape shifter and does not require a glamour. Her apperance is very similar to her Aunt Emily, as the Porgie genes were very strong in her genetic makeup.

Alice: She is telepathic and this caused her trouble as a child, for various objects 'mysteriously' moved or vanished. Alice is a wolf like her mother and with long red hair, freckles and glasses, her mother has crowned Alice 'Mini Jersey.'

2nd litter

Georgia: Named after her grandfather, Georgia has similar Porgie features like her sister, Sarah; long black hair, pouty lips, nose, ears and attitude. Georgia's sense of light is twice that of her siblings and because of this, she is capable of light manipulation, which allows her to bend and shift.

Ivy: Born as a black Wolf, Ivy is the only one needing a glamour; she refused to turn like her siblings, which resulted in her almost removel as an infant to live at the Farm. Ivy has long brown hair, freckles and the attitude of her father. She is the only one of the children to despise Bigby Wolf and her reasons are unknown. Ivy has the ability of Illusion, which allows her to take on any form she wishes. This causes those around to her to see, touch, hear and smell what does not exist.

Ava Rose: Named after her great-great grandmother, Ava is a daddy's girl and follows him all over the place, especially at the Lucky Pawn. A Wolf like her mother, Ava's hearing is twice that of a mundy and her running agility is allowed her to out run if ever in danger. She has similar characteristics of her grandmother, Lyla; very affectionate, caring and a radiant smile. She has short brown hair, freckles and is also tall.

Willow: Another Wolf; one with red fur and has features from both her parents. Jersey jokes that it was a perfect combination when she was created. Willow has the power to restore anything back to life, should the wound not be fatal. Her mother caught Willow bringing back a dead bird one day after a Hawk attacked it and left it to die in their back yard. She is the only one Fabletown seems to fear and worry about.

Madeline: A Cryptid like Jersey, Madeline was born mundy at first, then after several minutes, turned into her true form. Only major difference from Jersey's form are the smaller antlers. Her parents both agree growing up, Madeline looked so much Katie's sister Penelope; long black hair, very fashionable and refuses to get involved with any activity that might mess up her hair. Her sister's swear Madeline can manipulate the weather; one minute its hot, Madeline waves her hand and the next second, there is a rain storm. Jersey and Katie have yet to catch their daughter doing so.

3rd litter

Abigail: Winged creature like Jersey, Abigail has been described as the rambunctious one of the group and always seems to find trouble when so many others avoid them. She is very close to grandfather and her features are that of Georgie. Jersey once joked that should his daughter ever shaved her head and got tattoos, Abigail would look JUST like Georgie. Abigail has Kinetic Energy manipulation and uses it frequently, especially when playing baseball with her sisters.

Hannah: Another winged creature like Jersey; apperance reminds Jersey of his mother. VERY quiet, shy but the friendliest soul he's ever come across. Short red hair, bright blue eyes and very fai skin. Hannah has the ability to sheild herself from danger or anything threatning; for example, should she be attacked or angered, this triggers a force field around her body and protects her from whatever it should be.

Gianna: Winged creature like Jersey; always has her brown hair in pigtails, VERY girly and elegant. Very much like Katie, Gianna speaks her mind and tends to move her hands a lot like Jersey when talking or explaining something. Gianna talks to animals and is capable of summoning all kinds of creatures to her aide, should that day come. Usually she does it to annoy her father or use her grandfather's intolerance for birds to her advantage.

Hope: The only mundy out of the girls. Her parents gave her this name because when she was born, Hope was very little, underweight and sick. Swineheart warned the couple their daughter may not live past a week. Jersey and Katie agreed the name 'Hope' was appropriate for the tiny infant; despite the doctor's warnings, they planned to take their youngest daughter home. Months later, the child avoided all odds, developed, grew and although she is considered the 'runt' by her sisters, Hope has the biggest heart, generious and social. She has red hair, usually in pigtails, freckles all over her face and arms and a tiny gap in her teeth. Katie says Hope looks like her great Aunt Carla. Despite being a mundy, Hope has been known to showcase enchanced Durability and can handle anything headed her way.

Proud parents

The Jersey Devil and Katherine Porgie; daughter to Georgie Porgie and Lyla Smith. Council member and the reason the war between Folkers and Fables has ended.

WHEW! Man! Hopefully that wasn't too much! XD I wanted to give you all an idea of the circus we are about to step foot into. :) Any questions, ask away.

• Will we see more demon babies? :)

• I love Reynard's facial expression and your character is pretty badass indeed! Nice to have a face to a description. :)

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited September 2014

Alt text

GAH! So excited! -SQUEE!- First off, damn-that's a lot of babies! XD And I LOVE the description and powers. Hope will be my favorite; Gianna too for some reason. XD Can't wait! Now I have to start putting #DevilPorgie lol XD

EDIT: And that whole Twilight thing, too! lmfao!!

Introduction 'Welcome to Jersey' No images today; will have some up whenever I find the time to sketch up some Katie and Jersey. Oh-an

• Intriguing! I'm curious as to where this will go, and the little extra details such as the cigarette comments are a nice touch.

• Hey guys,

I'm sorry I haven't been active for a while. I started school again and I'm also teaching an introduction to film student lab, so it has taken up some of my writing time. Fear not though. The Heart Made of Clay will continue soon. I just need to finish the chapter.

• wipes eyes with tissue Ah, weddings! This, after everything they've been through together and Mary's life before Junior, is a wonderful end to an emotional saga; all the details here just bring the ceremony to life. Great work, pudding. Great work. :)

And I'll be sure to keep an eye out on deviantArt for your comic!

• If things are quiet enough when you read this, you just might hear me cheering with unbridled joy because I absolutely love this. ABSOLUTELY. Both his un-glamoured and glamoured expression are priceless, and I utterly approve of his attire!

Mr. Weasel himself is more than pleased with this representation. ;)

Oh man, I really do love this. Thanks so much!!!!! :D

• edited September 2014

If things are quiet enough when you read this, you just might hear me cheering with unbridled joy because I absolutely love this. ABSOLUTELY. Both his un-glamoured and glamoured expression are priceless, and I utterly approve of his attire!

Mr. Weasel himself is more than pleased with this representation. ;)

Oh man, I really do love this. Thanks so much!!!!! :D

Edit: So joyous, in fact, I accidentally double-posted.

• edited September 2014

Nice to see Snow and Bigbt reunited at last. :) I'd wonder if they'd have children of their own again some day.

Also, a huge thumbs up on the apple pie front!

• You know, there was a slight swoon. ;)

I think Noir's going to faint when he sees this.

• Excellent, Dragon, excellent! Pretty much everyone's mentioned Tezoth looking badass and I totally agree - makes sense he was a thief back in the Homelands, before his meeting with the dragon. I'd steer well clear of him when he's in dragon form though, as he looks none too friendly.

Kiki's eyes and hair are really striking, and Rose is spot on. Oh, and I love Reynard xD

• Well, that's not what you want to find when you open your door. If Rose and the knights are stuck fighting the other knights, it looks like Snow may have to protect herself. And you leave us on such a cliffhanger in order to go to a party?!?

I'm kidding - hope you have a good time. :)

"He's gone? He's fucking gone? Why the fuck did you let him go?" Rose yells at her many workmen who were in charge of keeping Brandish in hi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.