A quick question

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
Can you guys add a count down to your site for the game.

Also I would love to help with story bits. Im sure that you have professionalls writting for you making more than I could dream of but I can be very imaginitive and originall myself...

Anyways you can tell my grammar isnt the best but my ideas themselves can be interesting. I would love to give ideas here and there for future episodes.

Would you like me to email you some ideas? I would love to share.

Aside from that could you please add a countdown for the release of the game? :D

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Also I would love to help with story bits. Im sure that you have professionalls writting for you making more than I could dream of but I can be very imaginitive and originall myself...

You could always make some comics... :D

The best email to send story ideas or feedback to is feedback@telltalegames.com. Or you could just post here - the developers read this forum.
  • edited October 2006
    Or you could just post here - the developers read this forum.

No we don't. We're much too busy making more money than you could ever dream of. Assuming 6 cents an hour (plus tips) is more than you could ever dream of.

Okay, yes, we read the forum. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the legal issues involved with using specific ideas, other than I'm sure I'll end up getting sued by somebody somewhere.

So, to be on the safe side, if you make any specific suggestions, please include a written release signed by you, the executor of your will, and the benificiary of your life insurance policy. Also, include your credit card numbers. All of them.
  • edited October 2006
    :)) :)) :)) :))
  • edited October 2006
    Hey, I've got an idea for you Developers:

Make a game called "Sam & Max: CULTURE SHOCK" and include two characters called BOSCO and SYBIL. Also, the player should be able to drive the desoto in this game. The game should be in 3D, and be a point-and-click affair. A talking rat should feature somewhere, and the plot should revolve around former child-stars and a kid who spraypaints walls.

Let me know if you decide to use my idea.

I have other ideas for a 3D game based on LOOM, 5 other EPISODES of SAM & MAX, Day of the Tentacle, and another BONE game.

Cheers,

Mike
  • edited October 2006
    Make a game called "Sam & Max: CULTURE SHOCK" and include two characters called BOSCO and SYBIL. Also, the player should be able to drive the desoto in this game. The game should be in 3D, and be a point-and-click affair. A talking rat should feature somewhere, and the plot should revolve around former child-stars and a kid who spraypaints walls.
    That's the worst idea I've ever heard. It will never work.
  • edited October 2006
    Ah man. I guess you're right. Well, it was just an IDEA.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.