Photo Booth Suggestions

What cloths do you think should be in the Photo Booth cuz im just wondering.... Cuz I cant make it happen...Im just askin what you think should be in the Photo Booth....I mean I in no way can make it happen but hey It could happen...you never know if they could get in there....

Anyway I think that Strong Bads and Homestars glasses from Dangerusque (Or however you spell it) Should be in there.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I'm just hoping clothes carry from episode to episode.Even on wii.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    On the Wii, when you play episode 2, it will start with all of the costumes from episode 1 carried over. On the PC, to my knowledge, all the costumes you've collected in episode one will be visible in episode 2, etc, etc. It will work similarly to the upgrades to your car in Sam & Max Season Two.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    On the Wii, when you play episode 2, it will start with all of the costumes from episode 1 carried over. On the PC, to my knowledge, all the costumes you've collected in episode one will be visible in episode 2, etc, etc. It will work similarly to the upgrades to your car in Sam & Max Season Two.

cool so this means that episode 2 wii will have all the costumes form episode 1 PLUS new ones right. Ive unlocked all of the costumes in episode 1.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    ... Ive unlocked all of the costumes in episode 1.

And created an AWESOME avatar in the process!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    cool so this means that episode 2 wii will have all the costumes form episode 1 PLUS new ones right. Ive unlocked all of the costumes in episode 1.

Yep, the costume collection will stack up to be fairly formidable by the end of the season.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeosh!Thank the gods!But, do you get the belt?
  • edited August 2008
    You'd probubly keep it, but maybe you need to re-earn it each epi-snowd. But I'd love to see the booth stack up with clothing! All floating around... :D
  • edited August 2008
    I think there should be the space captain face coustume from sbemail 138 that would be awsome.
  • edited August 2008
    If there were to be a Halloween episode I'd love to see Halloween costumes.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeosh!Thank the gods!But, do you get the belt?

yeah i was wondering about the belt to
  • edited August 2008
    I think you have to beat Snake Boxer 5 level 10.
  • edited August 2008
    i have the belt, i'm just wondering if it carrys over
  • edited August 2008
    That's what I said...Seriously, there should be like some champion outfit, and every episode adds a piece till it's a full costume. What the...?Where'd that cow come from?
  • edited August 2008
    That's what I said...Seriously, there should be like some champion outfit, and every episode adds a piece till it's a full costume. What the...?Where'd that cow come from?

hey how bout the Face-Paint Connection!?
  • edited August 2008

*Looks at SB*

Uhhh....what more do you want?
  • edited August 2008
    *Looks at SB*

Uhhh....what more do you want?

Well, a cape, crown, belt, really awesome shoes too.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    Yep, the costume collection will stack up to be fairly formidable by the end of the season.

Yellow Un-dog shirt?
  • edited August 2008
    There really should be a Strong Bad mask.
  • edited August 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

You're talking about in a casefile, right?
  • edited August 2008
    You're talking about in a casefile, right?

You mean the Bub's paper bag of uncertainty? What episode would it be from? I want a box of Chocko-opps or the un-dog shirt from this one.
  • edited August 2008
    I think i would be cool if you got a new characters outfit in each game in episode one we got Homestar in episode 2 we could get coach z or bubs or something. Also that awesome metroidesque outfit strong bad wore in the season 2 seak peak is awesome, "Ice breath! Fire Breath!" Homsar's hat, fluffy puff T-shirt, halloween costume, santa hat for the episode released during christmas, space captainface's outfit, a lil brudder T-shirt, wow that was a long list this is just my wishlist of things that will never happen.
  • edited August 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »

Yeah, and it can look like a normal face.
  • edited August 2008
    danster724 wrote: »
    I think i would be cool if you got a new characters outfit in each game in episode one we got Homestar in episode 2 we could get coach z or bubs or something. Also that awesome metroidesque outfit strong bad wore in the season 2 seak peak is awesome, "Ice breath! Fire Breath!" Homsar's hat, fluffy puff T-shirt, halloween costume, santa hat for the episode released during christmas, space captainface's outfit, a lil brudder T-shirt, wow that was a long list this is just my wishlist of things that will never happen.

Things that BETTER HAPPEN.Or else...telltale will be sorry and someone will go "pop".
  • edited August 2008
    MaxFan wrote: »
    Yeah, and it can look like a normal face.

Except, it will be censored out because the mask contains "profanity", because someone probably drew on it or something.
  • edited August 2008
    You want strong bad to have his entire face censored?
  • edited August 2008
    Well, yeah.
  • edited August 2008
    This is SBCG4AP.Not an episode of COPS.
  • edited August 2008
    Old timey strong bad costume. Not just the mustache.
  • edited August 2008
    A bubble blowing pipe? With real bubbles!!! :D
  • edited August 2008
    Here's a idea! Giant Tube Socks!!! And a White Turtle Neck Sweater!
  • edited August 2008
    a dress. but more seriously, how about one of the mascot costumes from the sbemail "themepark"
  • edited August 2008
    Or how bout a blue hat? A Sailor Hat? purple boxing gloves?
  • edited August 2008
    dentbuds wrote: »
    a dress.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this happened. :p
  • edited August 2008
    A ducky shirt please. :)
  • edited August 2008
    How about the mighty dumple outfit? :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.