A sequel to burninate for!!!

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Here's my idea for a sequel to Trogdor:It's the same concept, stomping on peasants to achieve burnination, but with power-ups such as the iCEiNATOR!!!!That lets trogdor breath ice and freeze everything, the POGOiNATOR!!!!That lets trogdor jump on top of huts instead of burning them, and the ultimate power-up:"THY MAJESTY!!!!!"in which trogdor uses sheer majesty to blow up an entire village!!!You would have to earn a certain amount of points in all AND do an obscure untold objective in a certain level to get these power-ups.So that's the concept.Here's some cover art.
picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=292

It would be cool if someone could make this game (hint hint Videlectrix), but that's not gonna happen. (hint hint Videlectrix)Oh well.
P.S. I know I used all lowercase 'I's when typing all caps.It is explaned here

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I like Trogdor's flame breath. It kind of looks like it could be a giant tongue, or barf. Approved.
  • edited August 2008
    Those are some good graphics, I see Trogdor has at least one eye. :)
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I like Trogdor's flame breath. It kind of looks like it could be a giant tongue, or barf. Approved.

How could you say trogdor's fire breath is anything but what it's supposed to be with all the good graphics all upons?!?!There are two words that set this title's graphics away from any other game:MULTICOLORED SPRITES.I'd like to see a try from other games at achieving that good graphic-ness!!!I mean, what are you going to say next?That the fire on the peasants head looks like an orange devo hat?!?!:rolleyes:
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I thought the fire WAS his head, actually. Though I now prefer it as a Devo hat.
  • edited August 2008
    But...but...I spent 30 whole seconds creating that sprite!!!!!:rolleyes:
  • edited August 2008
    You'll never graphic in this business again!
  • edited August 2008
    I'm supposed to release a computer game on TV without this graphic!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.