Snake Boxer Record

What level did you get on in SB5?

I got 6.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I got to level ten and I got the belt
  • edited August 2008
    We've already got another thread on that... Anyway, despite what I've said there I've now been able to get 15 knockouts in Forbidden Mode after turning my graphics settings down. You read that right, the only part of SBCG4AP for which I've had to reduce my graphics settings was the Videlectrix game. Good graphics indeed!
  • edited August 2008
    don't turn your graphics setting down, that slowness gives you an edge!
  • edited August 2008
    I got to level 11, but that was in forbidden mode.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    18 knockouts. I know Tester Scott has me beat by a lot, though.
  • edited August 2008
    Of course it is part of my job to put the game through its paces so I have a bit of an unfair advantage.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm curious: Is there a killscreen in SB5? And if I reach it, do I get an official patch from Atar-err..Videlectrix? :p
  • edited August 2008
    i think they should fix the killscreen in donkey kong,because its been like 20 years
  • edited August 2008
    in Snake Boxer 5 I have reached level 87 and could not progress any further.. No matter where I went on the screen (with the secret forbidden mode) I couldnt hit the snake, not with regular attacks or fire breath. is that as far as it goes? or is there a way to beat this "invincible" purple snake?? :confused:
  • edited August 2008
    The game has an infinite number of levels. The snake you fight just gets faster each time.
  • yS_yS_
    edited August 2008
    I got to level 12 but it was in forbidden mode. I didn't get the belt :( should I play in normal mode to get it? Is there any way to know the arm the boxing guy is going to punch with? It seems to be random to me.
  • edited August 2008
    The game has an infinite number of levels. The snake you fight just gets faster each time.

So, in theory, the snake can become so fast that it appears to not move at all. In which case, sticking an object (say, a boxing glove) in the snake's field of movement would cause such an extreme amount of damage that the fabric of space and time would rip open, sending us all back to approximately 10 minutes before the release of SBCG4AP and dooming us to an infinite loop.

Or, the game would crash.

Either way, this should be looked into. Y'know, for the sake of mankind and whatnot. No rush.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    So, in theory, the snake can become so fast that it appears to not move at all. In which case, sticking an object (say, a boxing glove) in the snake's field of movement would cause such an extreme amount of damage that the fabric of space and time would rip open, sending us all back to approximately 10 minutes before the release of SBCG4AP and dooming us to an infinite loop.

hiya.png
  • edited August 2008
    28 in normal mode. Haven't tried the secret mode yet!
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »

Or, the game would crash.

Either way, this should be looked into. Y'know, for the sake of mankind and whatnot. No rush.

Actually, what happens is that you hit it practically every time you press the attack button :) and anything above 1000 appears to behave the same way.
  • edited August 2008
    David E wrote: »
    *cut for space*

Are you implying that my theory has no scientific merit? That it is, in fact, a bunch of random gobbledygook I threw together and polished to *sound* scientific? That my second, more mundane theory is much more likely?

You win this time, Mr. "David Of The E". You win this time...
  • edited August 2008

Yes, but unless I'm mistaken, all the levels after 20 aren't colored.
  • edited August 2008
    They aren't? Then what do they look like? Gray? The highest I ever got was, like, ...18? (I'm not shure if there is a diffrence, but I'm on the Wii one. I think I may have got 23, but I can't check. But if I did, it was coloured)
  • edited August 2008
    Dang, I'm terrible at this game. Only nine knockouts and on the forbidden mode too.
  • edited August 2008
    I got 18 on forbidden mode.
    All I did the whole time was
    hold the back button until he could use fire
    than WHOOSH!!!Burning snakes
  • edited August 2008
    32.With cheat, of course.
  • edited August 2008
    NEW RECORD!

18 without cheat! Ya im good at Snake Boxer 5!
  • edited August 2008
    i got the same score without the cheat to!
  • edited August 2008
    I got to level 24. And that's in the Super Secret Forbidden Mode and using the snake fire cheat.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.