September Newsletter - tons of Sam & Max info!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited September 2006 in General Chat
We've just sent out our September edition of the Interloper. There's lots of Sam & Max news, a new Dear Max (written by THE Steve Purcell), and some early details about a special thing we'll be doing for Halloween...

If you're not one of our lucky subscribers, you can view it here.

And if you're not a lucky subscriber, why not become one? It's easy!

Comments

• edited September 2006
    a new Dear Max (written by THE Steve Purcell)
    =P~ Steve Purcell has answered my question... Now I can die get run over by a soft car happy.
  • edited September 2006
    =P~ Steve Purcell has answered my question... Now I can die get run over by a soft car happy.
    I would presonally recommend the Fiat Uno (If you can still find one 'over the lake') - they're technically made out of paper.

And remember... An American Humvee is not a 'soft car'. :)
  • edited September 2006
    I would presonally recommend the Fiat Uno (If you can still find one 'over the lake') - they're technically made out of paper.

And remember... An American Humvee is not a 'soft car'. :)
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I would have tried Max's hotel suggestion, but I don't have the money to stay in one. :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2006
    Who needs money? Just run into someone else's room when the maid has the door open to clean it. (It worked for Gabriel Knight!)

EDIT: I should add that this is the second Dear Max that Steve has done. He wrote last month's too. And if we get some more letters (*ahem*), maybe he'll do more. ;)
  • edited September 2006
    EDIT: I should add that this is the second Dear Max that Steve has done. He wrote last month's too. And if we get some more letters (*ahem*), maybe he'll do more. ;)

I thought that the tailor-made response to my question was extra funny... Not that I had any doubts as to the comic wit of the other members of the Sam & Max team. ;)
    Dear Max: Advice from the maw of madness

I'm planning on joining the navy by next year. What's the best way to lose the extra weight and get in shape so I can be ready for boot camp? Also, any boot camp survival tips you have would be much appreciated.

Max: Navy, that's about water, right?

Sam: Yeah, I think so.

Max: In that case, don't bother to get in shape. Fat is more buoyant than muscle, so when you fall off the boat you can be your own rubber raft!

Sam: Plus, when sharks start to gnaw on you, they have to work through several layers of blubber before they get to the important bits. That extra gnawing time could mean the difference between life and your sinking naked skeleton!

Max: To start off right in boot camp, on day one make sure you bring pretty flowers to your drill instructor.

Sam: You can make an impression when you talk to him by grabbing his neck with both hands to show that you're passionate.

Max: There's no better way to gain his respect than with an unprovoked physical attack.

Sam: See you in the brig!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.