FREEdom

I have an idea telltale. I know it's not what you want to do , but it's fair to the unsuspecting wii owners who were too hopped up on exitement and bought the more expencive wii version right off the bat. MAKE EPISODE 2 ON THE PC FREE. It would compensate for us buying the $10 $ game with no discount on the rest of season. I know it's a little much, but it's the fairest way I can think of.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I think the way things are is perfectly fair.

It wouldn't be "fair", for example, that a person demand the same price on an impulse buy as the person who comparison shopped. It's not fair to Telltale, either, to demand that a company give you a free product because you purchased another product of theirs for a higher price somewhere else. It's just unreasonable.
  • edited August 2008
    I'll tell you how you could have got the game cheaper:
    Buying the PC version.

You chose the Wii version, so that's your 'loss' (if you want to call it that).
  • edited August 2008
    I'll tell you how you could have got the game cheaper:
    Buying the PC version.

You chose the Wii version, so that's your 'loss' (if you want to call it that).

not a loss to me I like the wii version
  • edited August 2008
    I bought the wii version, and it's worth the extra price to not have to use my crappy slow computer and my falling-apart computer chair.
  • edited August 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    not a loss to me I like the wii version

But you and me both missing out on forwardable costumes, 15 more$ down the drain, and unlimeted snappy memory.
  • edited August 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    But you and me both missing out on forwardable costumes, 15 more$ down the drain, and unlimeted snappy memory.

Besides the 15 bucks, I don't care about any of that other stuff.I'm happy to spend a few extra dollars to play the wii version.
  • edited August 2008
    Besides the 15 bucks, I don't care about any of that other stuff.I'm happy to spend a few extra dollars to play the wii version.

A few extra dollers?!?!?!?!? No!, um,*GASPS*, Do it to Julia!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    we got binged. I wish wii owners could at east get some exclusive content.
  • edited August 2008
    danster724 wrote: »

That wont work....I guess I will have to change systems...
  • edited August 2008

Each episode has all the costumes from the previous ones, and 'unlimeted' space for your pictures on the PC version only depends on how much hard drive space you have left -- Wii owners can buy a SD card if they are running out of space, which is much cheaper than buying a new hard drive.
    danster724 wrote: »

Wii owners get to send their pictures via the Wii WiFi system... haven't we been here before?
  • edited August 2008
    And since both versions were available at the same time, I'm not sure why 'excitement' would lead anyone to make an impulse buy of one over the other. But, in any case, if you do regret your choice then this is a good lesson. Caveat emptor, after all. It's always good to research a purchase before you make it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    If you bought only one episode for the Wii an are regretting it, you can always buy the Season Pass for PC right now, which would still be $5 under buying all five episodes on Wii. Or, alternatively, you could continue to enjoy all of the games on your Wii from the comfort of your living room couch ;)

Also, the Wii versions of upcoming episodes do include costumes from previous episodes -- they just include ALL of the costumes, not just the ones you unlocked.
  • edited August 2008
    What about the wrestling belt? I think it should be gone untill you do everything in that episode. Unless there's cooler things to get! :D
  • edited September 2008
    But you and me both missing out on forwardable costumesQUOTE]

I think i heard the wii version of episode 2 is going to have all the costumes of episode 1 in the game. I could be wrong though.
  • edited September 2008
    Just because Epi. 2 has the word FREE in it, dosen't mean it WILL be free.
  • edited September 2008
    Just because Epi. 2 has the word FREE in it, dosen't mean it WILL be free.

you are right. pc people had to pay too. and we need to pay shipping for the disc too*.but then again, wine away. not like it will change anything.

*ok, so its optinal. dont flame me.
  • edited September 2008
    Also, I use the PC version. So, yeah...
  • edited September 2008
    I don't mind paying an extra $15. The way I see it, I'm paying that for a bigger screen, my living room couch, and not being on my constantly occupied, very slow computer.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.