Easter eggs ang weird gliches

I got this weird wrestling belt with a gold plate thing and a T after doing an teen girl squad thing and getin a 211 witch i have goten beter than and the belt isn`t any were i can find in the game and and im on my wii. Improper run on sentince.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Have you checked the photo booth's accesories?
  • edited August 2008
    Ya know, out in the feild near Bubs' and the car and the brick wall and Strong Badia and the Drive-Thru Whale?
  • edited August 2008
    Ive been there since and its not there
  • edited August 2008
    maby its from the next episode and they acsadently put it in or they dident finish it.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    You get the belt for getting good enough stats on the Awesomeness chart. So when your achievements are all green, you get the belt! You can then wear it when you are in the photo booth.
  • edited August 2008
    maby its from the next episode and they acsadently put it in or they dident finish it.
    maby, umm... chekk spelleeng?:p
  • edited August 2008
    its in th3 acsessorys sekshin of te photo both
  • edited August 2008

*cough*accidentally*cough*
  • edited August 2008
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    You get the belt for getting good enough stats on the Awesomeness chart. So when your achievements are all green, you get the belt! You can then wear it when you are in the photo booth.
    all achivements? well, then i found another glitch...somehow don't like the word though...maybe because it sound a bit like the german word for slippery..ahm..-ness...anyway, i have received the belt and am able to use it in the booth, but still miss one achievement. my snaker boxer score is only 10, so i am only kinda awesome..

...i also think my title is the one of the highest rank, not the second highest as it should be. i am not totally sure, but i read the other thread about the highest rank and thought "hey, i know this one"...
  • edited August 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    all achivements? well, then i found another glitch...somehow don't like the word though...maybe because it sound a bit like the german word for slippery..ahm..-ness...anyway, i have received the belt and am able to use it in the booth, but still miss one achievement. my snaker boxer score is only 10, so i am only kinda awesome..

...i also think my title is the one of the highest rank, not the second highest as it should be. i am not totally sure, but i read the other thread about the highest rank and thought "hey, i know this one"...

You get the belt for getting the Chainsaw Bocce Bowler rank, not Trogdor Polo Chucker (the highest rank).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.