Achieve total Homestar Ruiner awesomeness!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
Here's how.

This page tells you how to rank Strong Bad up to the highest possible Awesomeness Ranking. Just what you've been waiting for!

Note - if you haven't played the game yet, don't click that link! It will definitely spoil stuff for you.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    hooray at last! :)
    what about the Easter Eggs? where are the Easter Eggs?
  • edited August 2008
    Great, thanks! I needed to get two more trophies for full awesomeness, so this should work a treat.
  • edited August 2008
    why couldn't this have come out 3 hours earlier?!:p
  • edited August 2008
    But....I'm ALREADY all the way awesome. This shouldn't have ever come out because now some people may not have to work as hard or with as much uncertainty as me!

Ah well. =p
  • edited August 2008
    But....I'm ALREADY all the way awesome. This shouldn't have ever come out because now some people may not have to work as hard or with as much uncertainty as me!

Ah well. =p

i actually got everything to
  • edited August 2008
    i got all of them escept the trophy for clicking stuff over and over again. Did you know a qualifier of insanity is doing exactly the same thing and expecting a different result?
  • edited August 2008
    i got all of them escept the trophy for clicking stuff over and over again. Did you know a qualifier of insanity is doing exactly the same thing and expecting a different result?

I thought the insanity would come from those who define it this way, when there is verifiable proof that doing the same action multiple times can create different results, thanks to variables that may not be completely under your own control. For example, the game is not under your control, the response from the program is not certifiably the same without a test. Even then, there may be a hidden response after 2-3 repetitions, which I have seen in some adventure games(Get Ye Flask!).

It is very much the same with multiple trials in lab experiments. Multiple trials are required to be sure the same results will occur as they did the first time through.

There are some situations in which it is not right to continue to repeat oneself, but it can be persistence when well-used. And this can be a prerequisite to several, completely sane, activities.

So there. :o
  • edited August 2008
    ^ Ah, emotional violence. Good plan!
  • edited August 2008
    Much appreciated I'm sure, but I already got all this on me lonesome. It might be best to let others do it this way too (or at least only use other fans for the info instead of the developers).

Like I said, I appreciate the sentiment but it kinda spoils the whole adventure game thing if 8 days later the full solution is provided.

-m0r
  • Luckily, I already have achieved Trogdor Polo Chucker before this... so I need no guide to show my Awesomeness!
  • edited August 2008
    i can't lure the king of town in extended play! NOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW DO I DO IT?
  • edited August 2008

you don't
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008

Are you trying to talk to him while he's in the hole? Just talk to the hole ;)
  • edited August 2008
    David E wrote: »

what he said
  • edited August 2008
    i tried, and it just said: who's a good trap?
  • edited August 2008

put a chocloate bar ON the trap then after that talk to the trap.
  • edited August 2008
    David E wrote: »
    The KOT don't need your puny 'laws of physics' bringing him down. Who says you can't be in two places at once?

(To be fair, Homestar already pulled that one off.)
  • edited August 2008

linetrap?

(if you don't know who i'm talking about, that's probably for the best)

also:

ackbar.jpg
  • edited August 2008
    145ffe20.gif
  • edited August 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    145ffe20.gif

PUAHAHAHAHA
    hohoho...that's just great :D
  • edited August 2008
    Well credit where credit's due... quuux pointed that one out to me originally, but of course neither of us actually created the image, I just googled for it to put in this thread :)
  • edited August 2008
    arrowed.jpg
    ACKBAR'D
  • edited August 2008

Have you been listening to The Hives- Try it Again?;)
  • edited August 2008
    Wait, if there's not only a walkthrough but now this, what's the point of the hints and help forum?
  • edited September 2008
    Wait, if there's not only a walkthrough but now this, what's the point of the hints and help forum?

Some people don't want complete spoilers, they want hints.
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Some people don't want complete spoilers, they want hints.

what he said.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.