What if...

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
If Sam & Max got the chance to star in a new TV series (Let's say it's aimed to an older audience) would you want it to be 2d or 3d animation?

I think both would look great and work well, but I'm slightly leaning towards traditional animation (2D).

If we're talking a Sam & Max movie, then I'd go with 3D hand's down.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    A movie? Funded by whom? GAMETAP? LUCASARTS? Keep dreaming, my furry little friend.

If it was, like; "SAM & MAX and the truth behind 9/11" then maybe. Or, maybe, "RATS ON A PLANE, starring SAM & MAX."

Ask David Grossman to come up with a story. I was thinking about this yesterday whilst brushing my teeth; 'How the hell does David Grossman keep on putting out such original and great material? I mean, surely he gets BORED of it...or, because he's over like, 30 years old, surely he must be JADED or something...'

It's guys like him that keep me wondering. What the hell is that special 'X' factor that seperates him from the rest of the mob? And why doesn't he fade away like all the other one-hit wonders where fame goes to their heads and they start putting out crap?

Then I finished brushing my teeth and resumed my worldly activities.
  • edited October 2006
    Yeah.... so anyways
  • edited October 2006
    Yep.

So...
  • edited October 2006
    It's not like Steve Purcell works at Pixar or anything... oh wait
  • edited October 2006
    Claymation.
  • edited October 2006
    Eggs for breakfast is nice.

Yeah.