AWMPSCE game!!!!!!

edited August 2008 in General Chat
Since we already have games for other fixed wrestling associations, I thought there should be a game for The Homestar Runner universe's own AWMPSCE association!!!The games name:AWMPSCE Pro Wrestling 1987!!!!!Here's the box art and a screenshot, respectively:
picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=320

picture.php?albumid=76&pictureid=321
See, that was totally awesome right?!..........Right?!......

Comments

• edited August 2008
    It's only awesome when there is a Flash link allowing us to play said game.

/patiently awaits the awesomeness to descend from the Earth.
  • edited August 2008
    Silent wrote: »
    It's only awesome when there is a Flash link allowing us to play said game.

/patiently awaits the awesomeness to descend from the Earth.

You know this game is totally not real, right?Although if Videlectrix would get to work on it......
  • edited August 2008
    I could see this happening honestly. I've seen what the brothers Matt do.
  • edited August 2008
    Man, I wish I could do flash animation.... of course then I would be breaking the H*R copyright if I put it online.
  • edited August 2008
    ^ You could always just call it Hamster Gunner and claim parody rights. :p
  • edited August 2008
    Rock rock on!*copyright 2008*
  • edited August 2008
    There needs to be a boxing game.I mean, who wouldn't play a punch out parody?
  • edited August 2008
    Yes... some sort of boxing game... with LIZARDS! Like snakes or something! It could be called "Box Snaker", or "Snoke Baxer", or "Bake Snoxer"...

:p
  • edited August 2008
    Does something smell like smoke? Because something got BURNED!
  • edited August 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Yes... some sort of boxing game... with LIZARDS! Like snakes or something! It could be called "Box Snaker", or "Snoke Baxer", or "Bake Snoxer"...

:p

That was not Punch-out...It was...reptilian fisticuffs.There needs to be a coach who keeps telling you to join the Videlectrix Fan Club today...
  • edited August 2008
    zoidburg... how did you make that picture? Microsoft paint?
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, yeah.MS paint.But, there is still hope for an AWMPSCE game, because I downloaded game maker 7.1 earlier today and I'm already making some small Contra-esque games.But it might be a while before I get a game like that ready.
  • edited August 2008
    That was not Punch-out...It was...reptilian fisticuffs.There needs to be a coach who keeps telling you to join the Videlectrix Fan Club today...

Nah, Punch-Out is too perfect to be redone. And remember what happened the last time Videlectrix "borrowed" from Nintendo... Super Kingio Bros. :p
  • edited August 2008
    TBC has already taken a number of Punch Out references for the cartoons.The most prominent one was in "Yes, Wrestling" when the Jack 'em Up Kid's theme song was the slowed-down theme from Punch Out.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, but those weren't interactive.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.