Needed space for installation / savegames

Hi there!

As I constantly have trouble with my available space on the iPad, please let me know...

1.) how much space Episode 2 needs for installation
2.) if this means that the size will get greatly enhanced with every episode (Ep1 600mb + Ep2 600mb (?) + ... + ...)
3.) If I can just buy Episode 1, play it til the end and then uninstall it to only have Episode 2 on the device and continue playing from there...
4.) If savegames are saved in cloud. If not, how to retrieve those (see 3.))

I'd really really love to buy this, but if I have to keep it on my device at all times and if the space will add up to 3 gigabytes or so (5 episodes x 600mb), I just can not see any way.

thanks!!
Rosso

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Hi Rosso. The base application is Episode 1. This is where your save games are stored. For every other episode, you will have to install them on your phone. (They can vary from 400 - 700mb) If you are worried about the amount of space they are taking up, please note after completing an episode, you can delete it to make room, and your save games will be safe within the base application (Ep.1). This means after completing each episode (other than Episode 1) you will be able to delete them from your iOS device in order to make space for the new episode. This way the application is not taking up too much space at once.

• Thanks a lot, Mike! Would be great if you could even delete Ep1 if it takes a long time between episode releases (1-2 definitely took too long IMO), but doesn't matter really... Cloud save would be a nice feature to add sometime though.

Thanks, will go buy and have fun. :)

Cheers!

Hi Rosso. The base application is Episode 1. This is where your save games are stored. For every other episode, you will have to install the

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Rosso posted: »

Thanks a lot, Mike! Would be great if you could even delete Ep1 if it takes a long time between episode releases (1-2 definitely took too lo

This discussion has been closed.