Do you think Claptrap and Tiny Tina will have a role in this game?

I love those two characters

Comments

• Right on! Here's hoping.

• "There is no Borderlands without Claptrap" they said, so he will surely be in it.

• I just hope he plays a major role on this game

"There is no Borderlands without Claptrap" they said, so he will surely be in it.

• harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni

Vague statements are my specialty. :)

"There is no Borderlands without Claptrap" they said, so he will surely be in it.

• Claptrap has to be there, Tiny Tina, i don't know i guess it depends on where in the BL world this game takes place.

Vague statements are my specialty.

• Well, considering that she was on almost all the BL2 dlc's, I guess Tiny Tina will appear...

angrykurd posted: »

Claptrap has to be there, Tiny Tina, i don't know i guess it depends on where in the BL world this game takes place.

• Ah, i never did play those.

iorek21 posted: »

Well, considering that she was on almost all the BL2 dlc's, I guess Tiny Tina will appear...

• They weren't really worth it. All of them were very short. Torgue's DLC was very funny though.

angrykurd posted: »

Ah, i never did play those.

• Yeah

Someone, please, create a "Mr. Torgue confirmed for TFTB"

FatTonyVG posted: »

They weren't really worth it. All of them were very short. Torgue's DLC was very funny though.

• edited March 2014

explosions and capslock confirmed for TFTB*

there, fixed.

And don't get me wrong. I fucking love Torgue.

iorek21 posted: »

Yeah Someone, please, create a "Mr. Torgue confirmed for TFTB"

• In my opinion "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragonkeep" was one of the most fun DLCs I have ever played
    and by far my favorite BL2 DLC.

It just felt lightyears better than the previous ones.
    But I have to agree that the humor in Torgue's DLC was pretty good.

FatTonyVG posted: »

They weren't really worth it. All of them were very short. Torgue's DLC was very funny though.

• edited April 2014

i felt dragons keep was good if a bit long winded in places,

but it was solid, nothing felt out of place some good twists and not too much 'if any' back tracking

even the end boss was good fun.

i have to the big 'roll' you do early ish is quite shock but a good lol moment.

torgues dlc was just awesome in every way except it was padded out with those repeatable quests..

if anyone on 360 needs help with the tier 3 race i can help you out pm on xbox under the same name.

EmperorZorn posted: »

In my opinion "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragonkeep" was one of the most fun DLCs I have ever played and by far my favorite BL2 DLC. It jus

Sign in to comment in this discussion.