The mystery of Bigfoot; a hoax?!

edited August 2008 in General Chat
I recently discovered an article about Bigfoot on the Google website. What is your judgement on this subject?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10020784-71.html?tag=rsspr.624572&part=rss&subj=news

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Of course bigfoots exist, doesn't anyone play Sam & Max?
  • edited August 2008
    Bigfoot is real, I know it.WWN says so.
  • edited August 2008
    That particular situation was a hoax, and seemed suspicious from the start. But that doesn't mean there's no such thing as Bigfoot. I think there's still plenty of wonders left in the world that we haven't discovered. Maybe Bigfoot is one of them, and maybe not. Time will tell.
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe not Big-foot per say, but I do believe in things such as Yetis, Sasquatch, the hairy man of Vietnam.
  • edited August 2008
    This was fake. The dudes who created the hoax admitted it even before the "press release"
  • edited August 2008
    Dude that's what the Men in Black want you to think.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, I'll admit that there are strange things that exist in the world. I see them all the time on Ripley's Believe It or Not.
  • edited August 2008
    And there all true! Jersey Devil, true! Loch-ness monster, true! Mermaids-okay there's a disgusting story behind that & if you read the comic you'd know.
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe Hannah Montana is like a form of hypnosis created by disgruntled disney employees and bigfoot, and is subliminally telling childrens to buy her crappy toys, and inside are pieces of stone henge, which will sacrifice all the children to the almighty trudGemank when she plays some single that's being written for her.I don't even know why I'm-DEAR GOD!GOD, HELP!I'M BEING ATTACKED BY BIGFOOT AND MILEY CYRU-
  • edited August 2008
    Please, Big Foot's use straight up mind-control! They don't need Miley's evilness.
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe Hannah Montana is like a form of hypnosis created by disgruntled disney employees and bigfoot, and is subliminally telling childrens to buy her crappy toys, and inside are pieces of stone henge, which will sacrifice all the children to the almighty trudGemank when she plays some single that's being written for her.I don't even know why I'm-DEAR GOD!GOD, HELP!I'M BEING ATTACKED BY BIGFOOT AND MILEY CYRU-

Dude, how many Twinkies have you been eating?:p
  • edited August 2008
    *eye's dart around*[emotionless voice/]I regret what I said, there is no way that would happen, and remember to buy Hannah Montana toys, everyone![emotionless voice]
  • edited August 2008
    Whatever. Did you hear about how stinky these mothers can get? Man they must sweat buckets! Makes sense what with all that fur.
  • edited August 2008
    Whatever. Did you hear about how stinky these mothers can get? Man they must sweat buckets! Makes sense what with all that fur.

You think we would have smelled one by now then.
  • edited August 2008
    whatever. Did you hear about how stinky these mothers can get? Man they must sweat buckets! Makes sense what with all that fur.

How do you know this??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • edited August 2008
    How do you know this??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
    he doesn't
  • edited August 2008
    I didn't say I knew, I asked if anyone heard what I heard. That most reported yeti accounts say that they release a very repulsive odor.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.