AN IDEA for the third actionsode

Telltalegames should SERIOUSLY make dangeresque 3 for their third game. It was supposed to be in 3-D anyways, and people have been waiting for it for years!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    No, I think that it would be better to have an actionsode that takes place in the spooky woods, seeing as #3 comes out in October. That would be good to incoporate into #4 though.
  • edited August 2008
    they have already written the season one episodes, video game conspiracy, battle of the bands and email tax.The fifth episode's plot is unknown.
  • edited August 2008
    ....But, uh, Dangeresque 1 *was* Dangeresque 3. I mean, uh. It's Dangeresque, and it was something we hadn't seen before. I mean, it's not like Dangeresque 1 was really a director's cut of something we had seen before. Not calling it 3 was just a way to get out of doing it in 3D.
  • edited August 2008
    No. Dangeresque one: Dangeresque too WAS the first dangeresque. And the sequel was in stunt double. If they've already written the whole season then yeah whatever fine. But just saying that it would be REALLY awsome if they did make one... Maybe if they made a season two or something.
  • edited August 2008
    ...you don't get it.

Dangeresqe 1: Dangeresqe, too? came out after the e-mail that showed Dangeresque 2, and said 3 was coming out in 2004. The sequel was purely a joke, and they couldn't very well make a toon in the seizure-inducing 3D from the end of that e-mail. But they did provide new Dangeresque, it was Dangeresque Too.
  • edited August 2008
    they have already written the season one episodes, video game conspiracy, battle of the bands and email tax.The fifth episode's plot is unknown.

of course it is!
    Telltale loves waiting till the last minute then they tell us!
  • edited August 2008
    ...you don't get it.

Dangeresqe 1: Dangeresqe, too? came out after the e-mail that showed Dangeresque 2, and said 3 was coming out in 2004. The sequel was purely a joke, and they couldn't very well make a toon in the seizure-inducing 3D from the end of that e-mail. But they did provide new Dangeresque, it was Dangeresque Too.

Yeah well than what is Dangeresque 1 if that was #3.:D
  • edited August 2008
    Bobeo wrote: »
    Yeah well than what is Dangeresque 1 if that was #3.:D

First of all, if 1 is 3, then 3 would be 1.

Further, I was using completely seperate logic here. They "promised" new Dangeresque, and they delivered. That the NUMBER was different doesn't matter, the fans got something Dangeresque that they hadn't seen before.

(The "promise" was a joke, and they simply made Dangeresque 1 to appease the fans that wanted more)
  • edited August 2008

First of all, if 1 is 3, then 3 would be 1.

Further, I was using completely seperate logic here. They "promised" new Dangeresque, and they delivered. That the NUMBER was different doesn't matter, the fans got something Dangeresque that they hadn't seen before.

(The "promise" was a joke, and they simply made Dangeresque 1 to appease the fans that wanted more)

I'm just gonna stick with Dangeresque 1 was Dangereque 1.
  • edited August 2008
    Do any of you REALLY think that they will spoil the surprise and tell us the finale?!?!?
  • edited August 2008
    Halloween. Nuff said.
  • edited August 2008
    i over heard a telephone message from The Brother Chaps to Telltale!
    Episode 5 IS...*gets stabbed by someone from Telltale...probably Nick*
  • edited August 2008
    And the phone company for hacking into the lines? :p
  • edited August 2008
    i pick the phone company, i never get calls
  • edited August 2008
    It's already been confirmed that episode 3 is supposed to be about a battle of the bands. A dangeresque episode, however, would be cool. Or maybe season 2 can be an entire dangeresque season!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.