I hope they use Stinkoman Level 10 in this game.

I really do. I've been waiting almost 3 years for SM Level 10. It had better be good, whenever they do release it.

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Vaporware'd.
  • edited August 2008
    how about a whole stinkoman episode
  • edited August 2008
    I don't think the last level of Stinkoman is a good fit for the game. What I do want to see is level 10 on the website.

...It just wouldn't be right to make people buy a SBCG4AP episode for the 10th level of Stinkoman, y'know? And it wouldn't be right to split level 10 away from the rest of the game on the site.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah.What dashing said.
  • edited August 2008
    Unless it's a 3D one? Nah, I'd rather see it as part of the in-site game.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't think the last level of Stinkoman is a good fit for the game. What I do want to see is level 10 on the website.

...It just wouldn't be right to make people buy a SBCG4AP episode for the 10th level of Stinkoman, y'know? And it wouldn't be right to split level 10 away from the rest of the game on the site.

Yeah, I guess you're right. But maybe they could put the whole entire game on SBCG4AP, and just put the 10th level on the site. Make it fair, ya know?
  • edited August 2008
    There are a couple problems with that, too.

First of all, level 10 wouldn't be special to the game. So why bother putting it in there in the first place? There is no point in putting content from the website into the game.

I want a 10th level, don't get me wrong. Stinkoman is the second best game on the site. But the 10th level just doesn't fit with SBCG4AP.
  • edited August 2008
    There are a couple problems with that, too.

First of all, level 10 wouldn't be special to the game. So why bother putting it in there in the first place? There is no point in putting content from the website into the game.

I want a 10th level, don't get me wrong. Stinkoman is the second best game on the site. But the 10th level just doesn't fit with SBCG4AP.

What's the first?Trogdor?
  • edited August 2008
    I think his name; "Rather Dashing", answers that question.
  • edited August 2008
    Peasants Quest, I would guess. But still, we'll never know about that 10th level...until we know.
  • edited August 2008
    And when we know, we'd know that we didn't know it before. :D
  • edited August 2008
    i know that Stinkoman Level 10 will not be in SBCG4AP, it will come...in time
  • edited August 2008
    It better come soon. I played Level 9 the day it came out, and I've been excited for this for 3 years. Cheapskates.
  • edited August 2008
    We should band together and send the Chap Bros emails several times a day demanding they make level ten NOW.
    EDIT: Should I make a social group for this?
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited August 2008
    We should band together and send the Chap Bros emails several times a day demanding they make level ten NOW.

No, you really shouldn't do this.
  • edited August 2008
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    No, you really shouldn't do this.
    Yeah, it does sound kind of stupid.
  • *does it*

*dances on Mike*
  • edited August 2008

I would join it. I sent them an E-mail asking about it in July, and I never got a reply.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.